Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1690
-
10-08-19 11:45 #655Senior Member

Posts: 189Looks like you struck a nerve. LMFAO.
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 10:51 #654Senior Member

Posts: 185S78 comedy
So this is the message (S78/ bigman40/ whatever new account he opens) sent me:
What's up mother fucker.
What the damn fucking problem you have with me.
1st.
Idk who are you.
2nd let me fucking alone.
3rd if you don't stop fuck me up here.
I'm promese you.
I will start 3rd world war.
Seems like he is very upset that he keeps getting called out on his BS. Oh well, I found it entertaining so I thought I would share.
-
10-07-19 12:37 #653Senior Member

Posts: 439I love tan lines
I love the tan lines, but I can do without the Bush. I like it nice and smooth down there.
Originally Posted by TrekOCLV
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 12:28 #652Banned Member

Posts: 555Nope
Those are my favorite. But I'm older too.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 12:25 #651Senior Member

Posts: 196You're Not Alone.
But then again it might be because I'm a "mature" old fart myself. Love the "retro" look!
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 10:57 #650

Posts: 2981Old farts
Am I the only one who missed Tan lines and a nice Bush? LOL.
-
10-02-19 20:11 #649Senior Member

Posts: 87Little head, not the big one
I'll have to admit that I've had similar situations where something didn't seem *quite* right, but the small head was in overdrive mode. It's happened a time or five.
Originally Posted by DBlock615
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 06:17 #648Senior Member

Posts: 47I know but we made an agreement earlier that day and her phone was off and she gave me the address and I showed up and the dude told me she was there so I don't know what I was thinking at the moment but I was like okay but as long as the deal was done and the provider was there I was like okay and I know how these dudes are on a street level so I know how to move if anything else funny will occur but I try to avoid that route in most cases but I guess I took that chance and everything pan out okay. But I tried to take the avoidable route most times but I guess my third leg had some type of advantage of my thought process LOL.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 14:58 #647Senior Member

Posts: 439Wow man
Must have been really needing it to risk going into a house with all those people around. And on top of that to pay her pimp a cover charge to get in the room? We've all needed to release some tension. But I would not be able to even get it up with all that going on to begin with.
Originally Posted by DBlock615
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 05:45 #646Senior Member

Posts: 47Recent experience over the weekend
Over the weekend I had did a dream with a provider whom I've done business with over the course of time but haven't seeing her in a good minute until this weekend. So yesterday we had talked and she said that she was at a house she was staying at temporarily and wanted to do a date and she told me that the house was owned by older couple and it wouldn't be a problem. So since I had a report with her I took the chance and when I got there I saw that there was a lot of cars and people outside like it was a house party or something. So I got to the house and a dude came up to me and was like asking me quick question but knew who the provider was and of course I played it cool like I wasn't a problem. But the dude was like okay I know who you talkin about she's inside but do me a favor and spot me a twenty and I'll walk you in with no problem. Now I only carried the agreed donation rate on me so I gave him a 20 and he walk me in with no problem. Of course I would suspect on that but once I saw the provider I'll let her know about that and she was like he wasn't supposed to do that but it's all good so the remaining amount on the donation rate I gave to her and we did our dream and everything was cool. On my end I don't usually go to somebody's house to do a dream unless the report is solid but for there to be a scenario of where it looks like a house party is not my route. Especially if it's kinda of a suspicious crowd to where you don't know if these are thugs or so called pimps but I know that for now, regardless of if I've done good business with a provider, I ain't going to no house period. But luckily it was a good dream. Can't complain.
-
09-28-19 17:20 #645Senior Member

Posts: 439S78
It's fun to see him try though. Like he can't help himself but stick to the same tired girls with the same style reviews and pics.
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 14:23 #644Senior Member

Posts: 185Another account
I'm going to openly speculate that bigman40 is another s78 account based on the diction.
-
09-27-19 20:44 #643Senior Member

Posts: 189Pot & Kettle
Wow! The pot is calling the kettle black. Looks to me his 1st post was before yours and was not redacted. I'm just saying S78.
Originally Posted by BigMan40
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 13:28 #642Banned Member

Posts: 441Lol
You are new one here what are you talking about.
Originally Posted by BobsAndVagene
[View Original Post]
Here every one make reviews about the girls, what do you mean?
-
09-26-19 14:55 #641Senior Member

Posts: 127I thought the same exact thing when I read his post. Like damn, this dude can't quit trying. Did we ever figure out his deal? Is he a pimp running these girls he "reviews"?
Originally Posted by Murfy3712
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




