Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1690
-
09-23-19 18:36 #640Banned Member

Posts: 63JeanPaul1955
If you have any doubt that JP1955 is aka Smyrna78, check his posts. On one post he wrote, suckdeeznuts, that was Smyrna78's favorite word.
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
Don't trust this guy. He has caused problems on other boards and caused issues with privacy for members.
I thought admin had banned this guy.
-
09-23-19 16:12 #639Senior Member

Posts: 175A little context?
I want to be safe, so what does this mean?
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 15:47 #638Senior Member

Posts: 185Guess who is back!
JP1955. Be safe out there guys.
-
09-12-19 17:33 #637Senior Member

Posts: 439Not the sharpest tool
He's clearly not the sharpest tool that he did it to begin with, that she has his name and number, and he uses the same alias on public sites like you tube. But my guess is he will just start a new account here, gather info on more girls and keep hobbying like the rest of us. Hopefully the ladies do their screening properly and weed him out.
Originally Posted by GreyDaddyInTN
[View Original Post]
Per his your tube video, maybe we will find him at brick tops sometime and let him know what we know.
-
09-12-19 14:34 #636Senior Member

Posts: 87Ruining it for others
It's actions such as this which make the hobby occasionally frustrating and difficult. Not only for the fellow hobbyists, but more so for the providers.
Jacktards like that are the reason we can't have nice things. Smh<.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 14:11 #635Senior Member

Posts: 244Never seen him
I've never seen him comment, I really can't stand these jackass dudes.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
*Edit* Nevermind just saw some of his comments.
-
09-12-19 11:56 #634Senior Member

Posts: 439Aake7
The person in question is Aake7. As you can see, he's not a senior. And has minimal experience on the board. He has tried to call out others on this board in this particular thread. He has a you tube channel under the same alias. Aake7. It only has a couple videos, but you can see what he looks like. If I had to guess, he's already setup a new name to log into the boards with. Or is avoiding them because he knows this info will get out. Anna has a screen shot of his face from his videos. But only plans to use it to warn other providers for now.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 11:51 #633Senior Member

Posts: 207Lets tread carefully here. She says he "took the money out of my hand". This is 3rd hand info, at best.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
A few years back, after a dream with a local provider, she called me 10 minutes after our session saying that.
I had taken the donation back before I left and I better make this good right now, and harassed me about it.
For a week or more. Until she called sheepishly called saying she found it "behind her dresser".
Lesson? From that day forward I always confirm they have the donation twice before I leave, and it's.
Worked well for me. Just don't ask for a receipt! LOL.
-
09-11-19 10:47 #632Senior Member

Posts: 439I'll give him til the end of the week
She gave me his alias for the board here. I believe I'm ok to make it public here on this particular thread since it's the argument thread. Otherwise I'll post it in the one about ripoffs. Not trying to get in trouble with the Admin here. And do not have intentions of being the white knight. We all have our issues. I've got plenty!
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
Just curious if the accused has any plans of coming back to the boards under his current alias to make any comments.
-
09-10-19 14:36 #631Senior Member

Posts: 244Horrible
That's awful, I'm not familiar with this woman but you never want to hear about stuff like this. I'm glad she at least wasn't harmed. What the hell is wrong with people today.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 14:09 #630Senior Member

Posts: 166Find me
Yes, you can be traced and located through the metadata contained.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
In the picture information. Unless you know how to avoid this data, be afraid. Be very afraid.
-
09-10-19 13:14 #629Senior Member

Posts: 26Pic
Not really, digital pics have some header info like time / date, type of device that took the picture, etc. Location is not one of them. I'd be more worried about what delivery method you use, (not your personal phone) If you're really paranoid, you can always resample the picture and get the headers removed. Just make sure you don't have a birthmark on your nuts or something else identifying.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 11:51 #628Senior Member

Posts: 270Verification
As long as your not showing up your face in pic it should be fine. It won't geo tag automatically to your pic. You can also use burner phone apps to be even more discrete.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 09:19 #627Senior Member

Posts: 118Couple of months ago
It's not be but, I had a session a couple of months ago with the Brat that didn't go perfectly smooth. During the session she felt sick, she thought maybe below blood sugar since it was early and she didn't eat that day yet. She actually offered me to not pay after the session. I left her the full donation anyway even though she offered me free chicken. She's amazing and really wants to hold up her end to provide a good time. Screw whoever ripped her off cause she's a good one that provides great service.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 08:44 #626Senior Member

Posts: 439Anna the Brat was robbed
A member of these boards robbed Anna the Brat this week. I was setting up an appointment with her and she mentioned the ordeal. She described him as staying for the duration of their time together and when it came time to pay he grabbed the money back out of her hand and bolted out the door.
He did not take anything else. Just what he was supposed to be giving to her. He knows who he is so hopefully he finds a way to make this right. Or can tell his side of things.












Reply With Quote





