Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12011

    So called Stephanie

    Chatted a gal named Stephanie. She was really loopy. I asked location and she started texting me asking how far away I was even though she never gave me a location. Then last night under an assumed number she hits me up saying she has my info and is forwarding it to my wife unless I PayPal her $85.

    So I got her PayPal info and turned it over to PayPal and told her she was going to jail.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/205779606241

  2. #12010

    Korrie

    After many failed attempts to meet this one, I was finally successful in setting something up and meeting with her yesterday. I was skeptical about all of the super good reviews but will have to say, I am in agreement with most of them. She is hard to get up with but worth the trouble. She is super cute, had a great attitude. Her body is pretty flawless. Nice juicy ass with silky smooth skin and those sexy pouty lips that I like. This is one I will try to make a regular. I liked everything about her. She is one that I would actually hang out with outside of the hobby. She asked that I not share her info so I will respect that. If you have her number and have been unsuccessful in setting something up, I wouldn't stop trying. She is worth the hassle.

  3. #12009

    Looking for info

    I'm staying in quinton va for work. Does any one know of any providers out that way or ones willing to travel? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #12008

    Kathy's info

    Have a nice UTR to share if anyone wants to share Kathy's digits with me via PM.

  5. #12007

    Paola

    Met with Paola last week. Damage 350. Started with lackluster BBBJ. After a few minutes switched to cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Tight kitty. After several minutes switched to mush Firth's finish.

    Body 10.

    Mic 5.

    Overall not a bad experience.

  6. #12006

    Kathy

    Finally had time to catch up with her today. As advertised and gorgeous tanned body. I love when they keep themselves up. Will repeat often. If you have not seen her give her a try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CC49CCF3-F3EA-4C4E-BA68-C6DD907BDBCE.jpg‎  

  7. #12005

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she back from vacation and working again?
    LOL she called me yesterday, according to her vacation ends 11/7 and she's getting back with the husband. LOL. I will take that with a grain of salt especially when she said I want to see you when I get out. LOL.

  8. #12004

    Down hill for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Going downhill. Drove to her place on a weeknight last week. Not that late, about 9:30 pm. Get ten minutes away and she doesn't respond to text or call. 25 minutes later she calls and says she fell asleep at a friends house.

    Seems like her service is getting worse over time.
    Saw her last week. House was worse than ever little dog sh## everywhere and definitely not on her A game. I think I am done with her until something changes.

  9. #12003

    Tiphany aka Foxey

    Does anyone know if she back from vacation and working again?

  10. #12002

    Doubles

    Does anyone know of a couple girls that enjoy doubles?

  11. #12001
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times last year and everything was good but saw her again last week and things have gone dramatically downhill. She looks haggard and mic performance was disappointing and worst yet was the smell down below. I tried to ignore it and plow through but couldn't and so I left before my quick visit was up. So I would pass and look for other options.

    Just my opinion!
    Damn. She was nice and clean when I saw her 2 weeks ago. Hopefully she was just having a rough week, because I plan to enjoy seeing her again.

  12. #12000

    Black UTR

    I recently had a wonderful dream with a young, not yet 30, sweet black girl that is working through some cash issues and needs a little help. She is pretty, bigger than average but not a BBW. Lovely face, great attitude, does BBBJ and FS. Will do GFE and DATY for extra tip. No greek or rough stuff. No drugs or bad habits. She is nice and needs to be spoiled not damaged. SM can PM for digits.

    Be Safe and Have Fun.

  13. #11999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Shelby

    Finally caught up with Shelby tonight. I had seen her a few times before she went on vacation, but hadn't had the opportunity to see her before tonight. The experience was better than I remembered. She's a mature spinner that definitely looks younger than she is. I had fun chatting with her before our playtime, but the main event was very enjoyable. Tight body (inside and out) and sexy as hell (very sexy eyes and a seductive smile). Gives top notch slow, sensual head (no porno face fucking, LOL), and got into it in multiple positions. I highly recommend.

    She's looking for new friends or to get reacquainted with old ones. She does post on stg sometime, but if you are an SM and want to speed up the process, pm me.

    Worth noting, her qv is BJ only. If head is your thing you won't be disappointed. She currently does outcall only.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    JDBoy.

  14. #11998

    Suggestions

    Wife out of town for a couple days.

    Any recommendations?

  15. #11997

    Suzee

    Going downhill. Drove to her place on a weeknight last week. Not that late, about 9:30 pm. Get ten minutes away and she doesn't respond to text or call. 25 minutes later she calls and says she fell asleep at a friends house.

    Seems like her service is getting worse over time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape