Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,351 to 25,365 of 37366
-
10-08-19 16:38 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 132Re: Korrie
Is she hosting yet or still only outs?
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 16:03 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 617I would do a little research ahead of time to find a few places along your strolling area. I would not let them pick the spot if it is dark out. You might get a not so nice surprise. Also, spots listed on this sight will only alert LEO.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 15:29 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 373Sweetie
She will be hosting on west broad tomorrow for anyone interested. If you have her number go for it if not sm hit me up dancer with open full menu and awesome body and looks.
-
10-08-19 13:37 #12013Senior Member

Posts: 192Kathy
I just had a really good time with Kathy. I have been trying to get in touch with her for a long time and it didn't work out. Finally things went well. 120 hhr. I showed up and observed her in her car which was pretty weird. Got the room number and went in. Somehow she beet me to the room (thankfully). I was happy with her looks and even though she had a bit of a belly which is usually a big turnoff for me I was happy. She seemed to put some thought in the way she looked and that was appreciated. I was looking for some foreplay and Dfk but that didn't seem to be on the menu. Received a bbj and then things got good. I spent way longer than my allotted time in mush, doggy, cg, rcg. It was fun and I would recommend.
-
10-08-19 12:00 #12012Senior Member

Posts: 116Angie
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37606367/
Has anyone seen her? I tried inquiring to see if we could meet but she wants a face picture to book.
-
10-08-19 10:34 #12011Senior Member

Posts: 417So called Stephanie
Chatted a gal named Stephanie. She was really loopy. I asked location and she started texting me asking how far away I was even though she never gave me a location. Then last night under an assumed number she hits me up saying she has my info and is forwarding it to my wife unless I PayPal her $85.
So I got her PayPal info and turned it over to PayPal and told her she was going to jail.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/205779606241
-
10-08-19 08:11 #12010Senior Member

Posts: 222Korrie
After many failed attempts to meet this one, I was finally successful in setting something up and meeting with her yesterday. I was skeptical about all of the super good reviews but will have to say, I am in agreement with most of them. She is hard to get up with but worth the trouble. She is super cute, had a great attitude. Her body is pretty flawless. Nice juicy ass with silky smooth skin and those sexy pouty lips that I like. This is one I will try to make a regular. I liked everything about her. She is one that I would actually hang out with outside of the hobby. She asked that I not share her info so I will respect that. If you have her number and have been unsuccessful in setting something up, I wouldn't stop trying. She is worth the hassle.
-
10-07-19 21:09 #12009Senior Member

Posts: 27Looking for info
I'm staying in quinton va for work. Does any one know of any providers out that way or ones willing to travel? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
10-07-19 18:00 #12008Senior Member

Posts: 389Kathy's info
Have a nice UTR to share if anyone wants to share Kathy's digits with me via PM.
-
10-07-19 17:30 #12007Senior Member

Posts: 52Paola
Met with Paola last week. Damage 350. Started with lackluster BBBJ. After a few minutes switched to cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Tight kitty. After several minutes switched to mush Firth's finish.
Body 10.
Mic 5.
Overall not a bad experience.
-
10-07-19 15:55 #12006Senior Member

Posts: 116Kathy
Finally had time to catch up with her today. As advertised and gorgeous tanned body. I love when they keep themselves up. Will repeat often. If you have not seen her give her a try.
-
10-07-19 14:12 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 373Foxy
LOL she called me yesterday, according to her vacation ends 11/7 and she's getting back with the husband. LOL. I will take that with a grain of salt especially when she said I want to see you when I get out. LOL.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 13:33 #12004Banned Member

Posts: 90Down hill for sure
Saw her last week. House was worse than ever little dog sh## everywhere and definitely not on her A game. I think I am done with her until something changes.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 11:05 #12003Senior Member

Posts: 484Tiphany aka Foxey
Does anyone know if she back from vacation and working again?
-
10-07-19 10:48 #12002Senior Member

Posts: 192Doubles
Does anyone know of a couple girls that enjoy doubles?











Reply With Quote





