Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 18819
-
10-08-19 10:25 #10389Senior Member

Posts: 127Octaviaskyy report (almost).
I contacted this provider this Sunday and we have gone back and forth a few times before we settled on a time and date. She kept asking about what I wanted to do with great specificity. I would not go into detail which she complained about. She stated that everyone she has seen gives her explicit requests (not the best policy IMHO). I finally opt for her generic hour donation). I text this morning asking for the address and she replies that she got called in to work. I reply no problem and reach out to plan B. 30 minutes go by and Octaviaskyy sends a text saying that she CAN actually see me. If I get to see her I will post a report. Maybe she is new to this?
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5540&cityid=98
-
10-08-19 00:13 #10388Senior Member

Posts: 413Would Love To Hear More Gory Details
Welcome back, LapDanceGuy! Sounds like you had some extraordinary adventures on your last trip. I would love to hear more gory details; either on the forum or via PM. 14 girls in 6 days! That's truly amazing!
.
Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 00:01 #10387Senior Member

Posts: 878Some may be sneaky
I use a burner phone and an app to make my contacts. On top of being able to change numbers every 48 hrs, I can get a new phone in minutes. Ain't no hoe getting in my personal business LOL.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 23:39 #10386Senior Member

Posts: 198Help me out with some referrals?
Hello friends!
I'll be back in Orlando 11/2 until 11/7 or so. Last time I was here about two years ago I think, access to info was much easier, and I was able to get 14 women in a 6 day period. It was epic. EPIC. I was so sore for days when I got home. Haha!
This time I want to be a bit more selective. Maybe. The stories I could tell about my last encounters. UGH.
HUGE bucket list wish list is a threesome. Never done one. Outside of that, looking for sexy, fit, confident women with an incredible set of tits and an ass to match. My life doesn't allow me to venture out much these days close to home (New England), but I'm HUNGRY and looking to satisfy my appetite while I'm here. I know it's still a good few weeks out, but, the ones that are worth it the most generally require some scheduling. Also would prefer non smokers and chicks that you can actually carry a conversation with.
Full disclosure. I'm also very protective of myself and identity, so no P411 for me. I'd also prefer incall just to protect myself a little. Last time I was there, I drove to a 𝐏119851;119848;119855;119842;119837;119838;119851;, pimps were involved, it was real late at night, scared the fuck out of me.
Appreciate any 5 star referrals. Working Girls? UTRs? Agencies? I'll look at it all. Thanks my friends!
-
10-07-19 22:52 #10385Senior Member

Posts: 548Some be real sneaky
Some prostitutes go out of their ways to insert themselves into your life. Earlier this year I've got a girl tried to sabotage my personal life diligently. I told her I was going to stop seeing girls to work on my life and be in a healthy relationship. At this point I was seeing 5 different girls on a weekly basis. She would call my number at bed times 3 am and 5 am on some nights. I caught on quick and blocked her number. Few weeks after I started getting phone calls at 4-5 am from different number, when I pick up it's this same psycho.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
Other times, they'd tell you they're on the pill or that they're pregnant to have you drop a nut in them LOL.
-
10-07-19 17:32 #10384Senior Member

Posts: 878Could change things
Personally I think she would rather I be out with prostitutes then to have a girlfriend. With a prostitute there is no chance of getting attatched. On the other hand if I had a girlfriend there is a good chance of becoming attetched and ending up leaving and divorcing her. She has caught me 3 or 4 times over the years with her girlfriends and that didn't sit real well with her. Every time that was her fault though LOL. She would be talking to them about how big I was or about certain skills and they would come to me. I never hit on any of her friends first. She caught me with a girl from Jacksonville that I was seeing a few times a month and it really didn't bother her too much. I think all she really worries about is me hooking up with somebody where I might leave her. I take care of the kids, fix shit around the house, and have a substantial bank account to where we live very comfortable. We haven't slept in the same room for around 10 years, so I guess as long as I'm not coming to her for some pussy she's ok with it. If the day comes when she's not ok with it, I'll take my money and she can have the house and the kids and I'll be on my way. She might get some of the money, but I have enough that is just sitting in a safe deposit box that she doesn't know about that I'll be fine. I haven't counted it in quite a while but there is probably $500,000 that she has no idea about. When I was making $5000 a day for 30 years I would put $2000 in the bank and $3000 in the box. Plus her being a nurse she makes a pretty decent check herself. I think she makes around $36 an hr plus overtime. I haven't looked at my bank balance in 10 years probably. I just go to the atm and get what I need when I need it. All I know is when I do go inside the bank they always ask me "do you realize how much is in your checking account? You do know we sell cd's and have savings right"? I just tell them it's fine where it is and go about my business.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 14:46 #10383Senior Member

Posts: 2964That could change things
I'd say that's the unusual wife that would completely turn a blind eye towards the cheating husband, especially where the "girlfriend" is a bunch of escorts! But hey, more power to you on that one! As you alluded to, I'd guess she figures she's got no desire to take care of your needs sexually and you need to get it somewhere! So long as you "don't rub it in her face", perhaps she's okay with it.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 14:29 #10382Banned Member

Posts: 581Over 60 but still in use, often
They say "Use it or Lose it" and I agree but this age thing sucks. Definitely notice changes with age. MSOG is history. Some pops are great and others are not. Freaky. Oh, doctor told me "Always, after a pop, urinate". Cleans out the pipe and reduces the risk of UTI.
Originally Posted by NoFear101
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 14:12 #10381

Posts: 174Dead Wrong
Unfortunately you are dead wrong on your UTR theory. Just because a provider claims to be a UTR does not mean she is a low volume provider. In fact, I know several under the radar chicks throughout the country that service up to 10 guy's or more on a daily basis.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
They have a lot of clientele and just because they don't advertise means absolutely nothing. I know several UTR in Las Vegas who have more clients than the ladies that actually DO advertise.
Just sayin.
-
10-07-19 14:11 #10380Senior Member

Posts: 32It doesn't matter who she is and if she's "pretty clean". Anyone can catch anything at any time. If she sees 3 guys a day and those 3 guys see a few girls a week then there's a lot of potential to catch something. Not everyone that has an STD knows it and you can only find out by being tested.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
75 percent of women and 50 percent of men with chlamydia have no symptoms.
-
10-07-19 12:03 #10379Senior Member

Posts: 2061Here's where to go to get tested for all STD's for free.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-center-orlando-2?osq=free+std+testing.
It's called The Center on N. Mills Ave. It's all free. You should get there early because sometimes they can't test you if it's later in the afternoon. Don't get sketched out over the gay vibe there and do it for free.
-
10-07-19 11:59 #10378Senior Member

Posts: 878Less likely LOL
Dude, you might want to do some research on that. You have just as much if not a higher chance of catching something from oral as from the pussy. The only thing you are safer with oral from is HIV. I would agree he is probably over reacting and just has a uti, but as far as less risk just google cdc and std and read for yourself. I'm pretty sure by his description who he is talking about and have seen her before. I highly doubt she gave him anything. She's pretty clean, although she could have just blown somebody before him and not known she had anything.
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 11:49 #10377Senior Member

Posts: 878Not sure of the logic
I would think a UTR would be much less volume then a girl that keeps an ad going all the time, and keep herself up much better. I'm just looking to see girls that don't see 5 to 10 guys a day LOL. As far as the wife being a nurse, she knows you can get a uti at my age anyway from your diet or many other ways. She never asks questions. She just calls in a prescription and goes and picks it up for me. My wife went through menopause a few years ago and has lost all interest in having sex. I'm pretty sure she knows I'm not doing without. I used to bang her every night until the menopause and her losing interest and putting on 50 pounds in only a few months. I just don't rub it in her face. I stay discreet about it and have respect for her. We've been married 36 years, and she used to be smoking hot and was down for a nightly pounding. She knows I'm a horndog LOL. I got her pregnant 2 hrs after meeting her when I was 17 and she was 15. So she may or may not know, but she is always willing to write me a script for whatever I ask for. I've never caught anything, but if I did she would write me a script no questions asked. It's nice having a cool wife with a prescription pad LOL.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 11:49 #10376Senior Member

Posts: 222It was about 7-8 years ago and I don't remember all the details but it went something like this. I found an online company that didn't require a real name so I used a fake name. They let me pick a clinic to test, it was one of those that take blood test, drug test, where your doctor would send you for an annual test. Quest or something like that. They order the test online and schedule the appointment. You go in, use the fake name and piss in the cup. Then you get your results online. I paid online with a prepaid visa like you get at Walgreens.
Originally Posted by HotLuck54
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 11:32 #10375Senior Member

Posts: 633Ditto. Where at.
Originally Posted by HotLuck54
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




