Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 1064 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 18819
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10374

    Tell us about these places.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJdn  [View Original Post]
    Oral is significantly less risky for catching an std. Most likely it's your nerves. As stated, there are plenty of ways to get anonymous testing which is the best way to calm the nerves.
    I'd like to know where anonymous testing is available. Confidential is easy. Anonymous is a bit harder due to State Laws on contacting your last sexual partners.

    Not knocking you. I really want to know.

    HL54.

  2. #10373

    Not sure of the logic

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Maybe when I reach senior status and have access to utr's I'll reconsider since most of the utr's are low volume providers I'll be back at it, but until then I'm done. Just not worth it. Luckily my wife is a nurse and if I were to get anything I can just tell her I think I have a uti and get her to write me some antibiotics, but it's still not worth the risk to me. Especially since I've researched it and found that regular antibiotics aren't always enough. Sometimes you need a shot in the ass to cure it. With hipa regulations I don't think the doctor can tell my wife but she is friends with a bunch of them so not taking the chance.
    A couple things caught my attention. First, as has been discussed quite a bit lately, UTR does not necessarily translate to "low volume providers". There seems to be no clear consensus on the definition of UTR, though some have made the argument that it hugely refers to a provider not advertising or posting her info and / or contacts anywhere, with nothing to do with volume. Second, not sure the wife would be the first person I'd go to with a problem with my dick! In fact, I'm thinking I'd probably try to hide that from her, at least initially before any diagnosis. My guess is a nurse would have a pretty damn educated guess on how you could, or could not, get that UTI! Just my two cents!

  3. #10372

    Stockings and Heels

    Who are the ladies who actually enjoy wearing lingerie? Seems like a decent amount of pics in lingerie but then read stories of them greeting you in a t shirt. So which ladies actually wear (without request) lingerie and heels?

  4. #10371

    Probably paranoia or guilt

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Saw a popular lady with a headache relief special and been paranoid ever since that my unit is stinging. Has anyone else ever had this happen? Hoping I do not have anything but am very worried. Can't stop thinking about it. I didn't think oral (like 2 minutes worth LOL) was too risky. Any advice?
    Oral is significantly less risky for catching an std. Most likely it's your nerves. As stated, there are plenty of ways to get anonymous testing which is the best way to calm the nerves.

  5. #10370
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Is that you have a non-sexually transmitted Urinary Tract Infection. Yes, it happens to men too. At any rate, go get yourself checked out pronto.
    Thanks I am hoping this is the case. Getting checked today will see.

  6. #10369

    Independent Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog  [View Original Post]
    I go to Sth Florida often and I use the website independentgirls.com it's a very good resource with reviews etc. However it's now down and one comment I read said that it's been shut down by the big fellas F & B and their friend I. However I was wondering if anyone else can verify this?
    Quite correct the website, unfortunately, has been seized.

    http://independentgirls.com

  7. #10368

    I Bring Lunch

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical0945  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you. If you book an hour then you should get the entire hour nothing less. It doesn't matter how many cups of coffee you can squeeze in. Of course I've had "Friends" come over that can only manage 1 cup but has booked an hour or more but I've NEVER once started to get dressed telling him it's time to go ohhhhh nooooo. We can cuddle and talk, I can give him a massage or whatever else comes to mind. Hell I've even cooked for a few of my "Friends" to fill in their time. There isn't a clock anywhere in the incall, even the clock on the microwave isn't set!! LOL.

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.
    For my Palm Bay regular, I book an hour, exercise for 20 minutes or so and then enjoy lunch that I bring. If she has roommates, I bring enough for them too.

  8. #10367

    It happens with age

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Is that you have a non-sexually transmitted Urinary Tract Infection. Yes, it happens to men too. At any rate, go get yourself checked out pronto.
    I haven't had an Orgasm that didn't burn in years. According to the doctors it is an age thing.

  9. #10366
    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is one of the reasons chicks can't post. You guys can never just let them post without making it a thing. Chicks aren't allowed to make dates through posts.

    A2

  10. #10365

    Another possibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Saw a popular lady with a headache relief special and been paranoid ever since that my unit is stinging. Has anyone else ever had this happen? Hoping I do not have anything but am very worried. Can't stop thinking about it. I didn't think oral (like 2 minutes worth LOL) was too risky. Any advice?
    Is that you have a non-sexually transmitted Urinary Tract Infection. Yes, it happens to men too. At any rate, go get yourself checked out pronto.

  11. #10364

    Maybe when I reach senior

    Maybe when I reach senior status and have access to utr's I'll reconsider since most of the utr's are low volume providers I'll be back at it, but until then I'm done. Just not worth it. Luckily my wife is a nurse and if I were to get anything I can just tell her I think I have a uti and get her to write me some antibiotics, but it's still not worth the risk to me. Especially since I've researched it and found that regular antibiotics aren't always enough. Sometimes you need a shot in the ass to cure it. With hipa regulations I don't think the doctor can tell my wife but she is friends with a bunch of them so not taking the chance.

  12. #10363

    Paranoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Saw a popular lady with a headache relief special and been paranoid ever since that my unit is stinging. Has anyone else ever had this happen? Hoping I do not have anything but am very worried. Can't stop thinking about it. I didn't think oral (like 2 minutes worth LOL) was too risky. Any advice?
    That's it for me. Too many reports of getting an std from BBBJ. From now on I'm not doing anything bb including BJ. It may not be as good covered, but not worth the risk. I have 2 more dates already scheduled with Sara and Nkkole, after that I'm just going to stick with my local AMP with a standard HE finish. Much cheaper anyway and my local AMP has one of the hottest little South Korean girls I've seen anywhere anyway. She's maybe 4'11" and 100 lbs with long red hair. I did my research and a BBBJ is just as likely to spread an std as bb anything. Not risking Jr's health anymore.

  13. #10362

    A providers point of view on time paid for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    What difference does it make how long you take? If I pay for an hour I'm using my hour whether I pop 1, 2, or even 3 times. If they don't like it they should charge by the minute LOL. I usually book 2 hrs anyway, so if I pay for 2 hrs, I'm using up 2 hrs. I was under the impression that they say over 40 or 50 because they don't want to deal with disrespectful little punks. If they want somebody to pop and leave in 2 minutes they should post nobody over 21. And also I didn't have a dream, I had a date or met up with (insert name) and covered x positions. Either it was worth my coin or she was a dead fish. I feel stupid saying I had a dream. If uncle LEO is watching this forum and can find who Dugglc is then come get me and prove it. They weren't in the room. They can't prove anything other then I posted a story on a forum. I've never heard of a crime about posting a story. If they were in the room perverts LOL, they should have busted me right there and since I laid my donation on a table or counter what are they going to charge me with? Sex between two consenting adults? I mean really, girls get over yourselves, if it takes me the full amount of time I donated for it takes that much time. If you didn't want to go for an hour then don't charge me for an hour, and Uncle LEO you can blow me when she's done if you would like. Your jails are so overcrowded with meth heads and junkies that are committing real crimes the judge is going to laugh at you in court anyway. IMO prostitution should be legal anyway. Bust the dead fish for selling unsafe food products LOL. Just when you legalize it make it a crime for a girl to give a covered blowjob. Ain't nobody got time for that.
    I agree with you. If you book an hour then you should get the entire hour nothing less. It doesn't matter how many cups of coffee you can squeeze in. Of course I've had "Friends" come over that can only manage 1 cup but has booked an hour or more but I've NEVER once started to get dressed telling him it's time to go ohhhhh nooooo. We can cuddle and talk, I can give him a massage or whatever else comes to mind. Hell I've even cooked for a few of my "Friends" to fill in their time. There isn't a clock anywhere in the incall, even the clock on the microwave isn't set!! LOL.

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

  14. #10361
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIII  [View Original Post]
    You can test for oral STD's (gonorhea / chamydia) but its an additional charge on top of the regular peeing in a cup test. But if you have it down below there is no need to test for it orally. And a round of Azithromycin with treat gonorhea / chamydia just the same as having it orally or down below. Its not harder to treat. Same pills, same dosage, same recovery time.
    I was talking about the provider saying she was tested. You are not correct; oral gonorrhea does not respond to antibiotics in the same way.

    Quote from the CDC:

    "Having infections of chlamydia and gonorrhea in the throat may make it easier to spread these infections to others through oral sex. This is especially important for gonorrhea, since throat infections are harder to treat than urinary, genital or rectal infections."

  15. #10360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 173
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    They don't test for oral STD's, which is how you got it. Additionally, oral gonorrhea is harder to treat.
    You can test for oral STD's (gonorhea / chamydia) but its an additional charge on top of the regular peeing in a cup test. But if you have it down below there is no need to test for it orally. And a round of Azithromycin with treat gonorhea / chamydia just the same as having it orally or down below. Its not harder to treat. Same pills, same dosage, same recovery time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape