Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 888 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    She's okay

    I put in the effort to see this one again. She's at a different low rent motel on WH. I can't say there wasn't drama but at least not the kind like before. I was just aching for a BJ from a mature blonde. The pics are her. She sent me a face pic. She's a mature blonde. However when I arrived her hair had a purple dye in it. Negotiated a qv BJ (she asked 45 but I only had jacksons so left 60). She disrobed. Now listen.

    She has a pretty nice pair of legs and a round plump rump. All good there. Big fake hard tiddies. Didn't love them. Also she is a bit of a hunchback. So there is that.

    She delivered a decent blowie. Wasn't magnificent. Didn't take direction but also didn't complain. Asked about CIM and she mumbled something that she wouldn't swallow and I told her I don't care what she does with it after it's left me. Well, when I erupted she moved away. Not a fan. Heads up, if you see her you will most likely be laying in Lake Z so choose the right hand side of the bed.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/079174248470

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Had some cordial text exchanges with her and she seemed nice enough. Said she had no reviews because she was new to this and came from another town. But after Z's report of her being sloppily dressed and the big dude wandering around outside, I never made an appointment.

  2. #3156

    Hailey Anderson

    While I know things can change instantly. I contacted Hailey she denied the accusations. She has never been very mellow and honest with me. If you motivated to see her. Do a outcall if she shows there is a 97.9% she is legit. Stay safe.

  3. #3155

    Raven triple J cup

    Anybody seen Raven on STG? Says she triple J cup tits. Would love to get my hands on tits that big. Any info be greatly appreciated.

  4. #3154

    Sassy

    Dreamt yesterday. In line w previous reports. Bit older that pics, very slim, safe location, very nice lady good flute skills and tight cat.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Use "Search" feature on this page for Sassy and / or Amber. Allot of good info with a little effort on your part. Play safe HC.

  5. #3153

    What is the deal with Hailey in Anderson?

    This ad says she is working with the police now? Does anyone have an intel?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/549661973023

  6. #3152
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one gentlemen. She is the girl in the pictures and her service is on point. Very attentive to your needs and that ass well damn. She loves backing that shit up. Clean room and fresh for the visit. I have seen her twice and will repeat! FS covered. Standard damage of $$ per hr. Will do qv for. 8 seniors if you have question or want details PM me.

    Stay safe have fun!

    Stixx.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/591969664709
    Glad you had a good time. I made an appointment with her on Friday. An hour drive and right before I left texted and said OMW, she replied with ok. Texted her 15 minutes out and she replied "OMG, totally forgot, I have another client". Really? She asked for me to wait which I did for 10 min and then went to my Plan B. Just be aware that she's flaky. YMMV.

  7. #3151
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    Get image search loaded on your browser. One right click will tell you all you need to know, she's 100% fake. Also the ads on that web site in general are at least 99% fake. At least STG are probably 50% real, even if most of that 50% is not worth seeing.

  8. #3150

    I saw this one

    I saw this one gentlemen. She is the girl in the pictures and her service is on point. Very attentive to your needs and that ass well damn. She loves backing that shit up. Clean room and fresh for the visit. I have seen her twice and will repeat! FS covered. Standard damage of $$ per hr. Will do qv for. 8 seniors if you have question or want details PM me.

    Stay safe have fun!

    Stixx.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/591969664709

  9. #3149
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    All of these young pups don't want to put the time and effort in to find things out for themselves anymore.
    I try and do my due diligence.

  10. #3148

    Young pups

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    All of these young pups don't want to put the time and effort in to find things out for themselves anymore.
    I just ignore them.

  11. #3147
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    5 post and they all ask for info. Not sure this is how this site works. Feel free to put some actual reports / post up with current valuable information from your experiences and I'm sure once that happens you'll get responses from post like this. Like a bank, need to make some deposits before you make a withdrawal. Just saying, HC.
    All of these young pups don't want to put the time and effort in to find things out for themselves anymore.

  12. #3146

    Tgtbt?


  13. #3145
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #3144

    Lucky

    Any Intel on Lucky from stg. Here ad says relax you mind with a good time? Legit?

  15. #3143

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan49  [View Original Post]
    Mz Sassy.

    What can I say looks older with skills.

    Any reports.

    Thank you all stay safe out there.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/699615942271
    Use "Search" feature on this page for Sassy and / or Amber. Allot of good info with a little effort on your part. Play safe HC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape