Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 888 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3153

    What is the deal with Hailey in Anderson?

    This ad says she is working with the police now? Does anyone have an intel?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/549661973023

  2. #3152
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one gentlemen. She is the girl in the pictures and her service is on point. Very attentive to your needs and that ass well damn. She loves backing that shit up. Clean room and fresh for the visit. I have seen her twice and will repeat! FS covered. Standard damage of $$ per hr. Will do qv for. 8 seniors if you have question or want details PM me.

    Stay safe have fun!

    Stixx.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/591969664709
    Glad you had a good time. I made an appointment with her on Friday. An hour drive and right before I left texted and said OMW, she replied with ok. Texted her 15 minutes out and she replied "OMG, totally forgot, I have another client". Really? She asked for me to wait which I did for 10 min and then went to my Plan B. Just be aware that she's flaky. YMMV.

  3. #3151
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    Get image search loaded on your browser. One right click will tell you all you need to know, she's 100% fake. Also the ads on that web site in general are at least 99% fake. At least STG are probably 50% real, even if most of that 50% is not worth seeing.

  4. #3150

    I saw this one

    I saw this one gentlemen. She is the girl in the pictures and her service is on point. Very attentive to your needs and that ass well damn. She loves backing that shit up. Clean room and fresh for the visit. I have seen her twice and will repeat! FS covered. Standard damage of $$ per hr. Will do qv for. 8 seniors if you have question or want details PM me.

    Stay safe have fun!

    Stixx.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/591969664709

  5. #3149
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    All of these young pups don't want to put the time and effort in to find things out for themselves anymore.
    I try and do my due diligence.

  6. #3148

    Young pups

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    All of these young pups don't want to put the time and effort in to find things out for themselves anymore.
    I just ignore them.

  7. #3147
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    5 post and they all ask for info. Not sure this is how this site works. Feel free to put some actual reports / post up with current valuable information from your experiences and I'm sure once that happens you'll get responses from post like this. Like a bank, need to make some deposits before you make a withdrawal. Just saying, HC.
    All of these young pups don't want to put the time and effort in to find things out for themselves anymore.

  8. #3146

    Tgtbt?


  9. #3145
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #3144

    Lucky

    Any Intel on Lucky from stg. Here ad says relax you mind with a good time? Legit?

  11. #3143

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan49  [View Original Post]
    Mz Sassy.

    What can I say looks older with skills.

    Any reports.

    Thank you all stay safe out there.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/699615942271
    Use "Search" feature on this page for Sassy and / or Amber. Allot of good info with a little effort on your part. Play safe HC.

  12. #3142

    Any Info Please

    Mz Sassy.

    What can I say looks older with skills.

    Any reports.

    Thank you all stay safe out there.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/699615942271

  13. #3141

    How pyramidish

    Quote Originally Posted by Vocable  [View Original Post]
    Her measurements are unusual.

    Bust / waist / hips.

    32/34/36 in.

    ......./......\
    ....../........\
    ...../..........\

  14. #3140

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by JustALook  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    I have been out of the game for a while but I'm gearing up for visit with one of our local talent. That is if there is any talent. This one catches my eye for some reason. Does anyone have any experience to share?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/528145870748
    Search for Molly G, I believe she has reviews under her old handle.

  15. #3139
    Her measurements are unusual.

    Bust / waist / hips.

    32/34/36 in.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustALook  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    I have been out of the game for a while but I'm gearing up for visit with one of our local talent. That is if there is any talent. This one catches my eye for some reason. Does anyone have any experience to share?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/528145870748

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape