Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 13311
-
10-08-19 12:50 #3156Senior Member

Posts: 158Hailey Anderson
While I know things can change instantly. I contacted Hailey she denied the accusations. She has never been very mellow and honest with me. If you motivated to see her. Do a outcall if she shows there is a 97.9% she is legit. Stay safe.
-
10-08-19 08:18 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 25Raven triple J cup
Anybody seen Raven on STG? Says she triple J cup tits. Would love to get my hands on tits that big. Any info be greatly appreciated.
-
10-08-19 07:26 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 504Sassy
Dreamt yesterday. In line w previous reports. Bit older that pics, very slim, safe location, very nice lady good flute skills and tight cat.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 00:49 #3153Regular Member

Posts: 12What is the deal with Hailey in Anderson?
This ad says she is working with the police now? Does anyone have an intel?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/549661973023
-
10-07-19 16:05 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 598Glad you had a good time. I made an appointment with her on Friday. An hour drive and right before I left texted and said OMW, she replied with ok. Texted her 15 minutes out and she replied "OMG, totally forgot, I have another client". Really? She asked for me to wait which I did for 10 min and then went to my Plan B. Just be aware that she's flaky. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 13:07 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 650Get image search loaded on your browser. One right click will tell you all you need to know, she's 100% fake. Also the ads on that web site in general are at least 99% fake. At least STG are probably 50% real, even if most of that 50% is not worth seeing.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 12:55 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 130I saw this one
I saw this one gentlemen. She is the girl in the pictures and her service is on point. Very attentive to your needs and that ass well damn. She loves backing that shit up. Clean room and fresh for the visit. I have seen her twice and will repeat! FS covered. Standard damage of $$ per hr. Will do qv for. 8 seniors if you have question or want details PM me.
Stay safe have fun!
Stixx.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/591969664709
-
10-07-19 12:07 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 36I try and do my due diligence.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 11:40 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 1656Young pups
I just ignore them.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 11:35 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 1150All of these young pups don't want to put the time and effort in to find things out for themselves anymore.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 10:41 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 36Tgtbt?
Anyone know Talia? She is on SC.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...talia_i7335771
-
10-07-19 10:29 #3145Senior Member

Posts: 520[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-06-19 19:11 #3144Regular Member

Posts: 5Lucky
Any Intel on Lucky from stg. Here ad says relax you mind with a good time? Legit?
-
10-06-19 10:20 #3143Senior Member

Posts: 520Sassy
Use "Search" feature on this page for Sassy and / or Amber. Allot of good info with a little effort on your part. Play safe HC.
Originally Posted by OldMan49
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 08:36 #3142Regular Member

Posts: 21Any Info Please
Mz Sassy.
What can I say looks older with skills.
Any reports.
Thank you all stay safe out there.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/699615942271









Reply With Quote






