Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,351 to 25,365 of 37361
-
10-08-19 10:34 #12011Senior Member

Posts: 417So called Stephanie
Chatted a gal named Stephanie. She was really loopy. I asked location and she started texting me asking how far away I was even though she never gave me a location. Then last night under an assumed number she hits me up saying she has my info and is forwarding it to my wife unless I PayPal her $85.
So I got her PayPal info and turned it over to PayPal and told her she was going to jail.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/205779606241
-
10-08-19 08:11 #12010Senior Member

Posts: 222Korrie
After many failed attempts to meet this one, I was finally successful in setting something up and meeting with her yesterday. I was skeptical about all of the super good reviews but will have to say, I am in agreement with most of them. She is hard to get up with but worth the trouble. She is super cute, had a great attitude. Her body is pretty flawless. Nice juicy ass with silky smooth skin and those sexy pouty lips that I like. This is one I will try to make a regular. I liked everything about her. She is one that I would actually hang out with outside of the hobby. She asked that I not share her info so I will respect that. If you have her number and have been unsuccessful in setting something up, I wouldn't stop trying. She is worth the hassle.
-
10-07-19 21:09 #12009Senior Member

Posts: 27Looking for info
I'm staying in quinton va for work. Does any one know of any providers out that way or ones willing to travel? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
10-07-19 18:00 #12008Senior Member

Posts: 389Kathy's info
Have a nice UTR to share if anyone wants to share Kathy's digits with me via PM.
-
10-07-19 17:30 #12007Senior Member

Posts: 52Paola
Met with Paola last week. Damage 350. Started with lackluster BBBJ. After a few minutes switched to cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Tight kitty. After several minutes switched to mush Firth's finish.
Body 10.
Mic 5.
Overall not a bad experience.
-
10-07-19 15:55 #12006Senior Member

Posts: 116Kathy
Finally had time to catch up with her today. As advertised and gorgeous tanned body. I love when they keep themselves up. Will repeat often. If you have not seen her give her a try.
-
10-07-19 14:12 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 373Foxy
LOL she called me yesterday, according to her vacation ends 11/7 and she's getting back with the husband. LOL. I will take that with a grain of salt especially when she said I want to see you when I get out. LOL.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 13:33 #12004Banned Member

Posts: 90Down hill for sure
Saw her last week. House was worse than ever little dog sh## everywhere and definitely not on her A game. I think I am done with her until something changes.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 11:05 #12003Senior Member

Posts: 484Tiphany aka Foxey
Does anyone know if she back from vacation and working again?
-
10-07-19 10:48 #12002Senior Member

Posts: 192Doubles
Does anyone know of a couple girls that enjoy doubles?
-
10-07-19 10:18 #12001Senior Member

Posts: 1084Damn. She was nice and clean when I saw her 2 weeks ago. Hopefully she was just having a rough week, because I plan to enjoy seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 10:13 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 317Black UTR
I recently had a wonderful dream with a young, not yet 30, sweet black girl that is working through some cash issues and needs a little help. She is pretty, bigger than average but not a BBW. Lovely face, great attitude, does BBBJ and FS. Will do GFE and DATY for extra tip. No greek or rough stuff. No drugs or bad habits. She is nice and needs to be spoiled not damaged. SM can PM for digits.
Be Safe and Have Fun.
-
10-06-19 23:38 #11999Senior Member

Posts: 653Shelby
Finally caught up with Shelby tonight. I had seen her a few times before she went on vacation, but hadn't had the opportunity to see her before tonight. The experience was better than I remembered. She's a mature spinner that definitely looks younger than she is. I had fun chatting with her before our playtime, but the main event was very enjoyable. Tight body (inside and out) and sexy as hell (very sexy eyes and a seductive smile). Gives top notch slow, sensual head (no porno face fucking, LOL), and got into it in multiple positions. I highly recommend.
She's looking for new friends or to get reacquainted with old ones. She does post on stg sometime, but if you are an SM and want to speed up the process, pm me.
Worth noting, her qv is BJ only. If head is your thing you won't be disappointed. She currently does outcall only.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
JDBoy.
-
10-06-19 20:42 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 167Suggestions
Wife out of town for a couple days.
Any recommendations?
-
10-06-19 19:48 #11997Senior Member

Posts: 389Suzee
Going downhill. Drove to her place on a weeknight last week. Not that late, about 9:30 pm. Get ten minutes away and she doesn't respond to text or call. 25 minutes later she calls and says she fell asleep at a friends house.
Seems like her service is getting worse over time.










Reply With Quote





