Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11995

    Vikki

    Went to see her Friday evening around 8 no issues with her she had good communication for the set up this was my first time seeing her. When I got there Sky was sitting outside smoking a cig. Started with BBBJ mish then doggy. She said no to cim which was disappointing so settled for back shot. Overall good experience. I'm not a huge fan of the place they are staying as there are people hanging around outside not a deal breaker so I will repeat.

  2. #11994

    MILF Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1966  [View Original Post]
    Caught my eye been wanting to try just wondering if TGTBT. I did search found nothing apologies if I overlooked. Thanks for any intel.
    I saw her a few months ago when I was in Greensboro. You'll probably find a lot more reviews of her there. Motel was kind of sketchy, 80 for a qv if I remember correctly. She uses filters on her pics but other than that they are fairly accurate. Good attitude, good personality and aims to please. Would repeat if I was in the Richmond area.

  3. #11993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    That is not the Krystal SW on Chamberlaine folks have been talkin about.

    Where is this girl located? Are the pics accurate? Is the service good and what is the damage?

    Sorry for all the questions but from the pics in the ad I'd love to meet up with her!

    Thanks and be safe!
    She's willing and the pics are her but very deceptive. Skinny and blonde? Yes. But her looks have been ravaged by the needle and she tries to charge way too much for run of the mill service. When I saw her, she was on Midlo and trying to charge $160/ hh. She finally agreed to much less when I turned to leave. I wouldn't pay her more than top level streetwalker prices but in that range, she's OK.

  4. #11992

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Nah, that's Krystal. She's a pistol.
    That is not the Krystal SW on Chamberlaine folks have been talkin about.

    Where is this girl located? Are the pics accurate? Is the service good and what is the damage?

    Sorry for all the questions but from the pics in the ad I'd love to meet up with her!

    Thanks and be safe!

  5. #11991

    Sky

    She is looking for some company this morning and asked me to share her digits. This is the Sky off Brook Rd. Sweet 6 foot slender babe and a good workout, LOL.

  6. #11990
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Now THIS is exactly what I needed. Thanks for the breakdown. And as far as #4, she is definitely out of the game. She moved but comes back to visit sometimes. Her man got locked up so no telling if she may venture back into the game at some point. Keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.
    So which one is the one that was in Hopewell, then moved up to Nine Mile area?

  7. #11989

    Kryss

    Hey Kryss hmu to let you mongers know that she has some free time the weekend so hit her line up.She books fast so don't drag your feet.

    Safe hunting.

  8. #11988
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was Vikki? Sky's roommate I only saw her briefly when visiting with Sky. But when trying to set something up she stated that she was in on Midlothian. So if anybody can tell me who she is so I can do some research on the forum. Also if I could get Vikki's digits don't want to ask Sky.

    Thanks http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/821744661782.
    Nah, that's Krystal. She's a pistol.

  9. #11987

    Suzee

    Hello all,

    Will be back in town soon and would like to hook up with Suzee again.

    I would appreciate her digits.

    Thanks,

    John.

  10. #11986

    Phoenix

    I was fortunate enough to catch up with her this morning. She was everything that was promised. I really would love to learn the ways of the Jedi to find these girls. Her bf is a lucky guy. We did a little bit of everything. I felt bad because my 2nd round took a while and she was getting sore. I'm not anything special in the packing heat dept and usually I can get 2 off in about 45 mins. Not sure why it was taking so long this time. Had good conversation and hope to get the chance to see her again if she will let me.

    Please treat her right.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  11. #11985
    Quote Originally Posted by Xfunrvax  [View Original Post]
    Older Blonde Lynn or Brunette massage Lynn? Older blonde is still around but won't respond to text.
    I have one I can refer you she's 24 very attractive but does have some demons but she manages it well.

  12. #11984

    Confused

    I thought this was Vikki? Sky's roommate I only saw her briefly when visiting with Sky. But when trying to set something up she stated that she was in on Midlothian. So if anybody can tell me who she is so I can do some research on the forum. Also if I could get Vikki's digits don't want to ask Sky.

    Thanks http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/821744661782.

  13. #11983

    Ashleys

    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    Are you asking about the one from Seeking?
    Someone posted on here that she was on Seeking, but when I looked her ad was gone. ?

  14. #11982

    Love Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Xfunrvax  [View Original Post]
    Older Blonde Lynn or Brunette massage Lynn? Older blonde is still around but won't respond to text.
    The Lynn that advertises here is a class act and always worth the effort to see. Be polite and call and you'll normally be well received. Stay polite and you'll be well rewarded. Back in the day she was the one that helped me make the transition from body rubs to escorts and remains one of the most pleasant memories I have from this hobby of ours.

  15. #11981

    Lynn

    Older Blonde Lynn or Brunette massage Lynn? Older blonde is still around but won't respond to text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wycked  [View Original Post]
    Hello, everyone. I'm going to be visiting Richmond, and hope you guys can give some recommendations. All ages, ethnicities, and bodies are fine. All I'm looking for are ladies who are legit, who require under $$ for an hour of their day (multi hr deals are a plus), and no issues with pimps or demons. If they have demons, at least have them functionally under control and aren't high when you've met them. Details are cool, but I'd just like to know I'm not going to get robbed, she's not going to be rocked out of her mind, and that I won't be spending quality time with my uncle. If you want to PM more info than just an ad link to your suggestion, that's welcome, but I don't expect you to.

    Is Lynn still around? I've tried getting a hold of her the last few times I was up there and couldn't reach her.

    Be safe out there.

    Wycked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape