Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 8728
-
10-06-19 20:13 #1258Forum Advertiser

Posts: 21Definitely recommend Jenna she hosts in a great area in great private place. She is on the higher side but worth every penny.
Originally Posted by SteveIrvine
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 11:12 #1257Regular Member

Posts: 7West Haven / Milford
I'm in West Haven / Milford area. Looking for some recommendations. Looking through STG and pickings are slim.
Thanks.
-
10-04-19 16:24 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 215Deb
Have seen Deb twice and will see her again. Yes she's frayed around the edges but her attitude and skill level is good. A lot like Ricki who's been written about in the Bridgeport forum (by me in #67). Both are older and skinny. Slight edge to Ricki but as long as you're not expecting a hottie, you should be alright with either.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 10:19 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 389My bad. Found reviews!
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 09:33 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 389Can't find info
Thought I saw a review can't find? http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/103736977673.
-
10-03-19 14:44 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 337Cityxguide
I'd say that more than half of the ads are for spas, not necessarily providing happy endings. Of the remainder, about half are probably real, but almost all are also on STG. So cityxguide is pretty much useless IMHO.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 11:58 #1252Regular Member

Posts: 10Direction
Can anybody point me in the direction of some girls you met? I'm looking for quick visit girls who will take around $50.00 for a QV. Thanks for all help. You can DM me if you like to stay private.
-
10-03-19 10:33 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 389Cityxguide??
Are any of those ads real? Too much scamming?
-
10-03-19 10:04 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 49Olivia
Couldn't agree more, also she is not as sexy in person, those photos are just at really great angles.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 18:16 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 145Olivia
I've reviewed her. Her pics are real. I think she is quite attractive. She hates what she does is the problem. She goes through the motions, everything covered no passion no excitement no getting into it at all. She is like the most lifelike blowup doll ever.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 16:45 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 285I saw her months ago in hotel hart safe time was ocd about touching to close I think we did CBJ and covered reverse somehow finished never repeated she wasn't my type but she was clean.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 12:34 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 389
-
09-30-19 23:46 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 410She was in hartford I believe there are some reviews there.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 19:55 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 233Squirting MILF
Hey brothers,
Anyone have any info on this lovely? She looks like my type.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...f/136400772452
Thanks,
Bent.
-
09-29-19 21:17 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 106Olivia
Her posts have been driving me crazy. Where else did you see her reviews? I haven't come across any on here.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





