Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 8727
-
10-10-19 12:09 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 551Thirsty
I saw her and reviewed her a few months ago. She has serious saggy skin in the abdomen and breasts which she sometimes hides in her pics. Pics are better looking than reality. Performance was good but I wouldn't repeat. She was in a bit of manic state which lead me to assume there were some drug issues in her life. Right after I saw her there some posts here about her ripping people off.
Originally Posted by MaxzellZip
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 09:28 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 29Any Intel on this one
Pictures look hot if for real. Anyone have any information on this one.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...g/187351725298
-
10-09-19 23:33 #1270Banned Member

Posts: 61Don't recommend her
She will blow up your phone and text you without discretion. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 15:34 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 106It's too bad we can't ask STG to ban their IP addy.
Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 14:42 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 193Looks like she is back in the area. Hope no one gets caught in her web.
Originally Posted by Chester701
[View Original Post]
BTW, the guy who has face pics or video of her, for the rest of us, let's see so we can recognize and stay clear if she uses other body pics.
Those tits and the birthmark or scar on her ass cheek reminds me of a little piggy I tapped a couple times a yr or two back at one of the hoe-tels off the Merritt in New Haven, the NH Inn I think. She wasnt there too long and shortly thereafter was allegedly sent back to jail apparently for what her man or her ex man had done that she took the rap for. What she told me anyway. That she stupidly took the hit for him, took the full weight, but was now out after a couple. But she had violated her parole, as she was a user I assume and that was that. Judge was going to send her ass back to a shoreline correctional facility. Silly rabbit. I figure she must have hooked up with a real renegade crew after getting out again. Instead of giving an honest fuck for an honest buck, might as well just commit a bit of armed robbery for something highly unlikely to be reported.
Just hope they get what they got coming. Be safe gents. Use the big head even though you want to use the lower one!
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...r/033904811526
-
10-09-19 14:37 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 106Follow up
How was your visit to Guilford? See anyone?
Originally Posted by BB1920
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 10:33 #1266

Posts: 80Thats her
Thats definitely her. Went MIA for a while but she's been reviewed in waterbury section. Decent reviews, some guy mentioned potential habit issues. I've seen her couple times, for sure at some point she was on something but I didn't see any signs when I was there.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 09:24 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 51Not the same squirting MILF
Good eye CIC.
You're quite right that the tattoos don't quite match up, though pretty close. The Milford squirting MILF (dark blond, slender with curvy breasts and butt, no sign of use or demons) is different than the Waterbury squirting MILF (reportedly red haired, emaciated, and a user). These girls need to brand better so we can easily tell them apart because I also had to do a tattoo comparison to make sure before seeing the Milford one.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 18:25 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 215This her? https://cdn.escortfish.ch/images/LOSZXO.jpg The back tattoos don't seem to quite match.
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
And in most of the more recent ads she doesn't show her face. Hoping it is her!
-
10-08-19 00:00 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 51Thumbs up for the Squirting MILF
Last week I TOFTT and tried the "squirting MILF" in Milford. Very positive experience and will repeat.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...f/304731026356
I prefer more mature ladies so she seemed my type from her add (and ability to sound interesting) but I have been disappointed before. Thankfully, this wasn't one of those times. After a couple of texts we arranged a time and I met up with her in a well known Milford motel. Greeted by a slender, quite attractive woman in a long sheath dress with a slinky opening up the side. She came in for a full body hug and great welcoming kiss and we chatted a bit and played with her little Yorkie puppy (well behaved but be aware in case of allergies). She was quite personable and seductive and would casually slide a bare leg around me while we sat on the bed talking. Things progressed at a non-rushed pace with kissing and fondling before she started a BBBJ while I stood there enjoying the view and feel. Lots of tongue and play, good times! She really seemed to enjoy DATY and got her fingers involved too and true to the add, squirted with a long shudder. After taking a moment, she jumped back on to the BBBJ and was a great tease. About when I couldn't take it any more, she wrapped me up and hopped on for a fantastic series of cowgirl variations with lots of grinding and teasing strokes. (The young ones just don't seem to get this and just jump on and go at it like a jackhammer, blech). We then flipped around to doggie where she sensuously rocked back on my thrusts and slid a hand back to play with my balls and then milked them as I came. After a cleanup we got dressed and out came the donation. A terrific half hour for 150, a tad steep but she really delivered where so many have failed. I'll be back.
Originally Posted by BenThere
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 16:31 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 233OK, Yeah! I've seen her a few times. She is enthusiastic and playful.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 09:33 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 338
Originally Posted by Bella8080
[View Original Post]
I believe this is the Jenna that Bella is referring to.
Originally Posted by BenThere
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/706579341495
-
10-07-19 08:44 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 389Wrong jenna
I'm pretty sure he is referring to Jenna ok and Adultlook new haven. Full back tat! Very different than this Jenna.
Originally Posted by BenThere
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-19 07:55 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 233This Jenna?
Rates look reasonable.
Originally Posted by Bella8080
[View Original Post]
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...i/234726189914
-
10-06-19 20:13 #1258Forum Advertiser

Posts: 21Definitely recommend Jenna she hosts in a great area in great private place. She is on the higher side but worth every penny.
Originally Posted by SteveIrvine
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




