Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12004

    Down hill for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Going downhill. Drove to her place on a weeknight last week. Not that late, about 9:30 pm. Get ten minutes away and she doesn't respond to text or call. 25 minutes later she calls and says she fell asleep at a friends house.

    Seems like her service is getting worse over time.
    Saw her last week. House was worse than ever little dog sh## everywhere and definitely not on her A game. I think I am done with her until something changes.

  2. #12003

    Tiphany aka Foxey

    Does anyone know if she back from vacation and working again?

  3. #12002

    Doubles

    Does anyone know of a couple girls that enjoy doubles?

  4. #12001
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times last year and everything was good but saw her again last week and things have gone dramatically downhill. She looks haggard and mic performance was disappointing and worst yet was the smell down below. I tried to ignore it and plow through but couldn't and so I left before my quick visit was up. So I would pass and look for other options.

    Just my opinion!
    Damn. She was nice and clean when I saw her 2 weeks ago. Hopefully she was just having a rough week, because I plan to enjoy seeing her again.

  5. #12000

    Black UTR

    I recently had a wonderful dream with a young, not yet 30, sweet black girl that is working through some cash issues and needs a little help. She is pretty, bigger than average but not a BBW. Lovely face, great attitude, does BBBJ and FS. Will do GFE and DATY for extra tip. No greek or rough stuff. No drugs or bad habits. She is nice and needs to be spoiled not damaged. SM can PM for digits.

    Be Safe and Have Fun.

  6. #11999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Shelby

    Finally caught up with Shelby tonight. I had seen her a few times before she went on vacation, but hadn't had the opportunity to see her before tonight. The experience was better than I remembered. She's a mature spinner that definitely looks younger than she is. I had fun chatting with her before our playtime, but the main event was very enjoyable. Tight body (inside and out) and sexy as hell (very sexy eyes and a seductive smile). Gives top notch slow, sensual head (no porno face fucking, LOL), and got into it in multiple positions. I highly recommend.

    She's looking for new friends or to get reacquainted with old ones. She does post on stg sometime, but if you are an SM and want to speed up the process, pm me.

    Worth noting, her qv is BJ only. If head is your thing you won't be disappointed. She currently does outcall only.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    JDBoy.

  7. #11998

    Suggestions

    Wife out of town for a couple days.

    Any recommendations?

  8. #11997

    Suzee

    Going downhill. Drove to her place on a weeknight last week. Not that late, about 9:30 pm. Get ten minutes away and she doesn't respond to text or call. 25 minutes later she calls and says she fell asleep at a friends house.

    Seems like her service is getting worse over time.

  9. #11996

    MILF Tina

    Finally met Tina late Thurs might. Hotel incall. Was freshly showered, breath minty, and zero clock watching. Excellent BBBJ and she loves to ride cowgirl. Nice body nice face but her natural horniness is what stands out. The woman simply loves sex.

    I don't have her digits but she usually posts on stg. I'd recommend her if you are into mature women who give good service.

  10. #11995

    Vikki

    Went to see her Friday evening around 8 no issues with her she had good communication for the set up this was my first time seeing her. When I got there Sky was sitting outside smoking a cig. Started with BBBJ mish then doggy. She said no to cim which was disappointing so settled for back shot. Overall good experience. I'm not a huge fan of the place they are staying as there are people hanging around outside not a deal breaker so I will repeat.

  11. #11994

    MILF Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1966  [View Original Post]
    Caught my eye been wanting to try just wondering if TGTBT. I did search found nothing apologies if I overlooked. Thanks for any intel.
    I saw her a few months ago when I was in Greensboro. You'll probably find a lot more reviews of her there. Motel was kind of sketchy, 80 for a qv if I remember correctly. She uses filters on her pics but other than that they are fairly accurate. Good attitude, good personality and aims to please. Would repeat if I was in the Richmond area.

  12. #11993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    That is not the Krystal SW on Chamberlaine folks have been talkin about.

    Where is this girl located? Are the pics accurate? Is the service good and what is the damage?

    Sorry for all the questions but from the pics in the ad I'd love to meet up with her!

    Thanks and be safe!
    She's willing and the pics are her but very deceptive. Skinny and blonde? Yes. But her looks have been ravaged by the needle and she tries to charge way too much for run of the mill service. When I saw her, she was on Midlo and trying to charge $160/ hh. She finally agreed to much less when I turned to leave. I wouldn't pay her more than top level streetwalker prices but in that range, she's OK.

  13. #11992

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Nah, that's Krystal. She's a pistol.
    That is not the Krystal SW on Chamberlaine folks have been talkin about.

    Where is this girl located? Are the pics accurate? Is the service good and what is the damage?

    Sorry for all the questions but from the pics in the ad I'd love to meet up with her!

    Thanks and be safe!

  14. #11991

    Sky

    She is looking for some company this morning and asked me to share her digits. This is the Sky off Brook Rd. Sweet 6 foot slender babe and a good workout, LOL.

  15. #11990
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Now THIS is exactly what I needed. Thanks for the breakdown. And as far as #4, she is definitely out of the game. She moved but comes back to visit sometimes. Her man got locked up so no telling if she may venture back into the game at some point. Keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.
    So which one is the one that was in Hopewell, then moved up to Nine Mile area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape