Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 16,681 to 16,695 of 18415
-
10-06-19 20:36 #1735Senior Member

Posts: 908Yes. Now I am not able to even load the page unless I am on wifi. If I am not ATT data, many websites will not even load.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 18:29 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 452Sexy-starr. A scammer
https://www.seeking.com/member/d3170...6-5c9d5383e3ca
A total scammer. Wasted few days and then she wants refill checks and bank info. Avoid.
-
10-06-19 16:47 #1733Senior Member

Posts: 133Same here
Early in morning I couldn't get to anything, it was almost down. It appears better now but still slow.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 13:56 #1732Senior Member

Posts: 1021Loading issues?
Is the SA website being excruciatingly slow for anyone else today? It's taking up to 5 minutes for a page to load. Brutal.
-
10-06-19 13:09 #1731Senior Member

Posts: 133Gps
I talked to her but babe was looking in range of 500-800 per meet! So I moved on to next.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 10:09 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 452Coco cora
https://www.seeking.com/member/922a9...a-6238286fb7cb
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
Does she host and damage?
-
10-06-19 09:19 #1729Regular Member

Posts: 2Another Fake profile
https://www.seeking.com/member/3b9b0...5-adc7c746f6e3
She wants $500 in advance for meet and greet and then $400 for hey phone number. So roughly $1000 to meet her for first time. Then there are questions about venmo. Beware and stay away.
-
10-06-19 09:13 #1728Senior Member

Posts: 846Dcchick anyone?
Anyone seen her?
Dcchick -.
https://www.seeking.com/member/36c0a...a-1e33d04f1de0
-
10-06-19 08:00 #1727Senior Member

Posts: 908Thanks Joe.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 01:43 #1726Senior Member

Posts: 846Took some time to set up a meet but was DTF, no issues.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
Pretty open, didn't want to do greek the first time.
Did seem mechanical. Have not repeated but might if a situation arises.
-
10-05-19 20:13 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 908Any info
-
10-05-19 15:14 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 452Forum search
Thanks. I am so glad I found this forum. This helps immensely.
Originally Posted by LostSoul
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 13:52 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 133Avoid
Search in past reports. Many reported including me, she is a big timewaster.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 10:21 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 452Looking for info on SA profile
I am chatting with this girl Vivian.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9c689...5-d67d8653b7cf
Trying to set up a M&G. If anyone has seen her would appreciate info. Especially what she is looking for as allowance.
-
10-04-19 11:35 #1721Senior Member

Posts: 83She did send a pic with my name and date on it so she's real. Maybe no actual intention of ever meeting possibly, but the not asking for money directly to her, or gift cards at all makes me think small chance it's legit.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




