Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5901
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin99  [View Original Post]
    A search for Kristin did not reveal any report, has anyone seen her?

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...t/343644088619

    Googling the phone number reveals that she is active in the Detroit area since 2018.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/414-368-0627/2/

    Thank you,

    Ben.
    I'm interested myself in this one. She is certainly a "high volume" advertiser.

  2. #5900

    Cookey

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick6789  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ, so I won't repeat. She's pretty good at not rushing you, but will stop service right at the time you pay for. Not bad if you like everything covered.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...y/285232506724
    I made arrangements to meet her this morning, but she changed her mind, apparently, because she fell silent once I arrived at her location. I waited 15 minutes and alerted her I would depart after five if I did not hear from her.

  3. #5899

    Anyone know if she's legit?

    I'm interested in this lady but want to make sure she's not a crack head with dudes living with her.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...a/309325737424

  4. #5898

    Kristin

    A search for Kristin did not reveal any report, has anyone seen her?

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...t/343644088619

    Googling the phone number reveals that she is active in the Detroit area since 2018.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/414-368-0627/2/

    Thank you,

    Ben.

  5. #5897
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Pics seem kinda fake and make me think TGTBT.
    What city? Looks real nice.

  6. #5896
    I'll be in Chesterfield for a few days next week. Is there any lady's that are worth seeing that do outcalls that far out?

  7. #5895

    Spotty Comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviews101  [View Original Post]
    There has been some good talk about Kacey on this forum. Thinking about trying to set up an appt, would anyone be willing to share the details of their experience. Quality of service, location, personality and appearance. I like to know what I am walking into before I get there. I will be sure to provide a play-by-play, detailed after action report of her. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...t/061986274384

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kacey-escort-flint-238582
    Anyone experience spotty comms with Kacey? Trying to figure out if that's normal for her or if she's blowing me off.

    Still looking for more intel as well, your help is greatly appreciated!

  8. #5894

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    What is the last 4 digits of the number you had last?
    After her last stay in OCC she's out of circulation. I believe she's working a regular 9 to 5. Hopefully she stays clean.

  9. #5893

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cummy2016  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been with Foxy Roxy? I'm thinking about trying her out. Has a lot of nice assets.

    I'm chatting with her now and she seems friendly. Let me know if anyone has tapped that fine ass.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxy-esc...seville-347832#erotic.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/detroit/5...2129/1/1570261

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-ho...y-new/20563187
    Saw her several years ago, will not repeat, had a lot of rules and an attitude. Finished with a HJ. Maybe she was having a bad day. Doesn't look like her posted photos. Of course YMMV, good luck.

  10. #5892

    RE: Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get a hold of her and have been unsuccessful. Is she doing I call or outcall? And did she give a location?
    I also have been unsuccessful contacting Sadie. Saw some of her videos on pornhub and she is hottt, especially in the creampie scenes.

    Did anyone get to bang her? If so, please share your experience with this CIP loving freak.

  11. #5891

    Foxy Roxy

    Has anyone ever been with Foxy Roxy? I'm thinking about trying her out. Has a lot of nice assets.

    I'm chatting with her now and she seems friendly. Let me know if anyone has tapped that fine ass.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxy-esc...seville-347832#erotic.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/detroit/5...2129/1/1570261

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-ho...y-new/20563187

  12. #5890

    Kacey

    There has been some good talk about Kacey on this forum. Thinking about trying to set up an appt, would anyone be willing to share the details of their experience. Quality of service, location, personality and appearance. I like to know what I am walking into before I get there. I will be sure to provide a play-by-play, detailed after action report of her. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...t/061986274384

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kacey-escort-flint-238582

  13. #5889

    Something's fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    I am better off about this one. I feel some kind of fake or stink on this girl. Maybe I was wrong. Is anybody can proof me wrong. Thanks.
    Called the number on the ads and I get a "CALL REJECTED" message. No response to texts either. Maybe OP can provide updated digits or proof.

  14. #5888

    Lactating

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...o/765091300668

    Hey. Still looking for a lactating experience and came across this one. Anyone seen her? A cross reference of her number came up with a few ads with different numbers. One ad mentions "porn star" another mentions " 2bills per hour". Idk, that's too high for me. Maybe she doea a short stay but ad clains she's very selective etc.. That usually means no SS

    https://escortindex.com/ad/detroit/7...6340/1/2249489

  15. #5887

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLefty  [View Original Post]
    Hmm interested.

    Anyone seen her yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape