Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,591 to 25,605 of 31476
-
10-02-19 19:33 #5886Senior Member

Posts: 826Lena in Wixom
What is the last 4 digits of the number you had last?
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 18:40 #5885Senior Member

Posts: 216Hot and Sassy
I'm going to be downriver this weekend and can't find reviews on this one.
https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...y/114764319453
Anyone remember Sunshine downriver? I believe she became a truck driver.
-
10-02-19 16:19 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 725Lena
Gentlemen.
I'm looking for current info on Lena.
She was out of wixon?
Brunette nice round ass.
Had a friend jewels.
Thanks.
-
10-02-19 16:18 #5883Senior Member

Posts: 98She's NOT worth all the BS she puts you through to see her. She has text mail app, so unreliable in her response. When you do see her, she immediately comes off as aggressive and pushy and will get what she can out of you such as a hotel room, a ride to her dope man, etc etc. She stays in a tent, no joke, behind a Target on Allen Rd Downriver and wanders around Walmart aimlessly with the rest of her day until she finds a dude to prey on. LOL. Whipped out a crack pipe in my truck and proceeded to take a hit while going down the road. Baby damage is heavy and the service overall is lackluster. Don't waste your time or money on this one, a total head case. I tried to help her out but she took my kindness for weakness.
Originally Posted by WillBad
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 14:36 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 254Breezy
I am better off about this one. I feel some kind of fake or stink on this girl. Maybe I was wrong. Is anybody can proof me wrong. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BusyB9133
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 13:57 #5881Senior Member

Posts: 97Digits
Anybody have an idea how I can reach her? Beautiful.
Originally Posted by BusyB9133
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 13:25 #5880Senior Member

Posts: 65It looks like she took down almost all of her ads on LC, is she still around, when is the last time you had seen her?
Originally Posted by BusyB9133
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 12:12 #5879Senior Member

Posts: 78Idiot me
Christ! I guess I need to RTFF. Didn't realized you (Paco Taco) already asked this question. I'm an idiot.
Last edited by FactoryRat; 10-02-19 at 12:15. Reason: Not ReadingTFF
-
10-02-19 12:00 #5878Senior Member

Posts: 78Both. 400 for in and 500 for out. Said she's in Southfield by Telegraph.
Originally Posted by PacoTaco
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 11:17 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 102Incall or outcall?
I tried to get a hold of her and have been unsuccessful. Is she doing I call or outcall? And did she give a location?
Originally Posted by FactoryRat
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 10:37 #5876Regular Member

Posts: 2I saw her a couple times in the winter. She used to be Audrey Hepburn. I agree, she's bad news. Avoid.
Originally Posted by FlipFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 09:37 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 178Teardrop tattoos?
She looks good but if those are two teardrop tattoos next to her eye, I wouldn't want to be the reason for the third one.
Originally Posted by BusyB9133
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 08:51 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 394Article
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mli...outputType=amp
Originally Posted by WillBad
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 07:34 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 78Sadie Blake
I'm skeptical that pornstar Sadie Blake is really in Detroit charging 400 bucks for incall. That's what she quoted me when I texted her last night. Any thoughts?
https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/2506895.htm?cat=1
-
10-02-19 00:39 #5872Regular Member

Posts: 20She's Real and has a handler that hangs around. I was caught completely off guard by him hanging out by my car. Nothing happened but there he was. I know I don't have a lot of posts here but I am not about to bs anyone. I too am looking for safe info on ladies but will earn my dues before I ask.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





