Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3061
-
10-14-19 20:50 #676Senior Member

Posts: 28It's safe
Yes, she actually lives in my neighborhood, I've walked to her place, totally safe. She is super cool but everything is covered, however I Can't get hard with CBJ so I think she gave me real quick BBBJ. I don't think she even lets you daty. He body is amazing, great fake tits but service is basic, but it's worth checking out just for that body! But yes, very safe area.
Originally Posted by LatteBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 11:44 #675Regular Member

Posts: 14Anybody know if this is safe at the new private location? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 16:37 #674Senior Member

Posts: 65Videos of escorts that I got with my gopro.
Everyone keeps PM'ing me for the videos, here are screen shots of the girls. Videos are $25 per video.
I plan to keep making more. I am a young guy and the girls all say I am attractive. Only PM me if you're a serious inquire.
I have more video's too.
-
10-13-19 02:45 #673Senior Member

Posts: 212Anna
She is legit. She previously had a different name at a MP in Laguna Hills / Lake Forest.
She's a bit older but has a tight body. Looks like she may of had a little boobie job done, since I saw her pic's she sent me when she first went out on her own. Another monger had passed on her Ph # to me when she left the MP.
Never had a chance to see her yet, almost did once, but I ran out of time that day. She is easy to communicate with. I've been told she is a real firecracker and is DTF.
I will check her out next chance I get and let you know. LOL. In fact, I contacted her and she responded back quickly. I no longer had her ph#, so thanks for the post!
Originally Posted by SnapKrackle
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-19 21:39 #672Regular Member

Posts: 6Anna
Has anyone gone to see her before? Wanted to know if she is legit.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...-county-432869
-
10-10-19 05:18 #671Regular Member

Posts: 4Have you seen her recently? BBFS?
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 13:04 #670Senior Member

Posts: 333She's totally safe. But a dead fish. All the drama was written by the same guy with multiple accounts here, just trying to hurt her business for whatever reason.
Originally Posted by FutureMind
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 03:08 #669Senior Member

Posts: 100Donna Bentley
I'm not sure what all the drama was, but I saw her about a month or two ago. See was staying at a nice place. Knocked on door and stripped down. She didn't seem into it at all. Just going through the motions. Her body is insanely hot and young though. So to me that kind of makes up for it. LOL don't get me wrong. She was friendly. Just not interested. So I guess that's up to you if it's worth it. I just had to check her off my list.
Originally Posted by FutureMind
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 01:23 #668Senior Member

Posts: 7266Only way to find out is just go.If little man in the pants want to see her than go.
Originally Posted by FutureMind
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-19 04:00 #667Regular Member

Posts: 4Can anyone vouch that she's safe after all the drama a couple months back? Have been curious if it's worth to go back.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 19:53 #666Regular Member

Posts: 3Double D
Has anyone seen her.
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bod...a/9177133.html
-
10-04-19 11:22 #665Regular Member

Posts: 3Best Asian Service Around?
Anyone know where I can find a fairly young Asian provider who offers BBFS and / or MSOG.
Thanks.
-
10-02-19 21:52 #664Senior Member

Posts: 7266You mean Donna bentley69? If yes.
Originally Posted by SlickAzn5
[View Original Post]
MSOG is a yes.
-
10-02-19 20:48 #663Senior Member

Posts: 31Not TJ Rates
Not TJ rates. $$ for hr. Only available to existing clients so if you haven't used their service before, you're SOL.
Originally Posted by Samurai316
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 14:29 #662Senior Member

Posts: 128Cum in TJ has a girl in OC CA
Hi all,
Have some free time at work and decided to browse TJ escort sites.
Lo And behold I saw that a girl is out here in OC from cumintj.
I can't call to confirm (working).
If she is and she provides the same rates / services, we are in for a treat. (GFE at TJ rates).
Hopefully why'all appreciate me sharing this info.












Reply With Quote





