Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 205 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3061
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #676

    It's safe

    Quote Originally Posted by LatteBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if this is safe at the new private location? Thanks.
    Yes, she actually lives in my neighborhood, I've walked to her place, totally safe. She is super cool but everything is covered, however I Can't get hard with CBJ so I think she gave me real quick BBBJ. I don't think she even lets you daty. He body is amazing, great fake tits but service is basic, but it's worth checking out just for that body! But yes, very safe area.

  2. #675
    Anybody know if this is safe at the new private location? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. She previously had a different name at a MP in Laguna Hills / Lake Forest.

    She's a bit older but has a tight body. Looks like she may of had a little boobie job done, since I saw her pic's she sent me when she first went out on her own. Another monger had passed on her Ph # to me when she left the MP.

    Never had a chance to see her yet, almost did once, but I ran out of time that day. She is easy to communicate with. I've been told she is a real firecracker and is DTF.

    I will check her out next chance I get and let you know. LOL. In fact, I contacted her and she responded back quickly. I no longer had her ph#, so thanks for the post!

  3. #674

    Videos of escorts that I got with my gopro.

    Everyone keeps PM'ing me for the videos, here are screen shots of the girls. Videos are $25 per video.

    I plan to keep making more. I am a young guy and the girls all say I am attractive. Only PM me if you're a serious inquire.

    I have more video's too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 1.52.49 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 1.54.05 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 1.53.22 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 4.10.03 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #673

    Anna

    She is legit. She previously had a different name at a MP in Laguna Hills / Lake Forest.

    She's a bit older but has a tight body. Looks like she may of had a little boobie job done, since I saw her pic's she sent me when she first went out on her own. Another monger had passed on her Ph # to me when she left the MP.

    Never had a chance to see her yet, almost did once, but I ran out of time that day. She is easy to communicate with. I've been told she is a real firecracker and is DTF.

    I will check her out next chance I get and let you know. LOL. In fact, I contacted her and she responded back quickly. I no longer had her ph#, so thanks for the post!

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapKrackle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to see her before? Wanted to know if she is legit.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...-county-432869

  5. #672

    Anna

    Has anyone gone to see her before? Wanted to know if she is legit.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...-county-432869

  6. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    She's totally safe. But a dead fish. All the drama was written by the same guy with multiple accounts here, just trying to hurt her business for whatever reason.
    Have you seen her recently? BBFS?

  7. #670
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMind  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone vouch that she's safe after all the drama a couple months back? Have been curious if it's worth to go back.
    She's totally safe. But a dead fish. All the drama was written by the same guy with multiple accounts here, just trying to hurt her business for whatever reason.

  8. #669

    Donna Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMind  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone vouch that she's safe after all the drama a couple months back? Have been curious if it's worth to go back.
    I'm not sure what all the drama was, but I saw her about a month or two ago. See was staying at a nice place. Knocked on door and stripped down. She didn't seem into it at all. Just going through the motions. Her body is insanely hot and young though. So to me that kind of makes up for it. LOL don't get me wrong. She was friendly. Just not interested. So I guess that's up to you if it's worth it. I just had to check her off my list.

  9. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMind  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone vouch that she's safe after all the drama a couple months back? Have been curious if it's worth to go back.
    Only way to find out is just go.If little man in the pants want to see her than go.

  10. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You mean Donna bentley69? If yes.

    MSOG is a yes.
    Can anyone vouch that she's safe after all the drama a couple months back? Have been curious if it's worth to go back.

  11. #666

  12. #665

    Best Asian Service Around?

    Anyone know where I can find a fairly young Asian provider who offers BBFS and / or MSOG.

    Thanks.

  13. #664
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickAzn5  [View Original Post]
    Saw some reviews on Donna and planning on taking the plunge. Anyone know if she does MSOG or nah?
    You mean Donna bentley69? If yes.

    MSOG is a yes.

  14. #663

    Not TJ Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai316  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Have some free time at work and decided to browse TJ escort sites.

    Lo And behold I saw that a girl is out here in OC from cumintj.

    I can't call to confirm (working).

    If she is and she provides the same rates / services, we are in for a treat. (GFE at TJ rates).

    Hopefully why'all appreciate me sharing this info.
    Not TJ rates. $$ for hr. Only available to existing clients so if you haven't used their service before, you're SOL.

  15. #662

    Cum in TJ has a girl in OC CA

    Hi all,

    Have some free time at work and decided to browse TJ escort sites.

    Lo And behold I saw that a girl is out here in OC from cumintj.

    I can't call to confirm (working).

    If she is and she provides the same rates / services, we are in for a treat. (GFE at TJ rates).

    Hopefully why'all appreciate me sharing this info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape