Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 205 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3061
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #661

    Donna B

    Saw some reviews on Donna and planning on taking the plunge. Anyone know if she does MSOG or nah?

  2. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I have a bunch of numbers for places like this. All FOB Chinese girls that speak no english and work out of hotels. The pictures are 100% fake and they say they are 100% real every single time.

    Was it 120 hh /160 hour, that's the standard rate, but I'd never pay for the hour, you usually want to get the hell out the second you're done?

    Maybe 1/10 I'll hit a cute young girl, but never as good as the pic, those are models they steal online. Still, its the cheapest asian fuck in town.
    Exactly. These numbers. No matter if you pay 120 or 160, you only get about 15 minutes lmao.

  3. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by Pand25  [View Original Post]
    The ph # on the link looks familiar to me. They may have changed but for my experience it was not an actual aamp.

    Called the number, they promise it is the girl in the photo, bla. Bla. Bla. They are in a hotel off the 5 fwy. Easy booking and they answered my questions when I vet'd them to make sure they are not LE.

    The girl was young, mid twenties and resembled the photo, but was disappointed, it was bait and switch. The pic was on a 9 level, face, body etc. Actual was a 6 at best. She was young and had a GND look, ok average body, not fat, but not toned and shapely like the pic's.

    I went ahead and F'd her hard DS for about 20 min. I have not repeated. I would usually just walk on this situation, but said what the hec. I was 1. 2 for the 1/2 hr.

    This was maybe a year ago so they may have improved, who knows. You can always just walk if you no like.
    I have a bunch of numbers for places like this. All FOB Chinese girls that speak no english and work out of hotels. The pictures are 100% fake and they say they are 100% real every single time.

    Was it 120 hh /160 hour, that's the standard rate, but I'd never pay for the hour, you usually want to get the hell out the second you're done?

    Maybe 1/10 I'll hit a cute young girl, but never as good as the pic, those are models they steal online. Still, its the cheapest asian fuck in town.

  4. #658

    Lake Forest aamp

    The ph # on the link looks familiar to me. They may have changed but for my experience it was not an actual aamp.

    Called the number, they promise it is the girl in the photo, bla. Bla. Bla. They are in a hotel off the 5 fwy. Easy booking and they answered my questions when I vet'd them to make sure they are not LE.

    The girl was young, mid twenties and resembled the photo, but was disappointed, it was bait and switch. The pic was on a 9 level, face, body etc. Actual was a 6 at best. She was young and had a GND look, ok average body, not fat, but not toned and shapely like the pic's.

    I went ahead and F'd her hard DS for about 20 min. I have not repeated. I would usually just walk on this situation, but said what the hec. I was 1. 2 for the 1/2 hr.

    This was maybe a year ago so they may have improved, who knows. You can always just walk if you no like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang3  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever been this aamp https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/144825.

  5. #657

    Julia

    Julia is the real deal. She is well into 40's but has a real tight body. Slender soft legs, nice perky b / small c tits, and a nice j-lo type ass, yes a j-lo ass.

    She was at Peekhills in Laguna Hills, you can read her reviews on RM.

    I F'd her twice there and after they closed down I texted her and met up with her. She can be a bit cautious before you meet up. At her private location, I only went for a good quicky and it was a quick full on GFE.

    I had a better time with her at Peekhills. Booked an hour each time. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BBFSCIP. I'm sure she will BBJCIM. YMMV at first, who knows. She assured me she was clean, but when I was done I poured on the alcohol they had there. It was a total GFE experience and on the second round she got a little PSE, it was pretty well done as well (fuck me baby, yes, yes, cum in my pussy baby. It was a real solid experience, she loves to fuck. Little head right now is telling me to fuck her again LOL.

    She most likely try to play safe with CFS, and YMMV, I'm not sure. The BB everything I did was spontaneous, and although they were fantastic, it is risky. I would really rather vet them first.

    Be patient with the process and be a gentleman and you will be rewarded. She tells me she actually prefers guys over 40, but who knows.

    Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by WoohooSoCal  [View Original Post]
    I've heard good things about link 2 - Julia, on this board.

  6. #656
    Reported. Nice advert.

    Thanks for quoting his post which draws yet more attention to them increasing his click rate and encouraging him to create more posts like that.

    Well done you.

    See where it says "Report Post?" Wanna guess what that button is for?

    A2

  7. #655

    Lake forest aamp

    Anybody ever been this aamp https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/144825.

  8. #654

    2 - Julia

    I've heard good things about link 2 - Julia, on this board.


  9. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by JulianClip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good experience with her? She seems to have some good reviews but I'm still a little skeptical.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/orangecou...1291/7/1833794
    I have a few times and the reviews you read are legit, she is as hot and as good as they come. She is hard to get ahold of at times though but worth the effort.

  10. #652

  11. #651

    Will do

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Check out eros oc section. You got to go to California Los Angeles show more location orange county.
    Thanks brother I'll check it out tonight and see if I can arrange a little something for tomorrow night.

    Cheers!

    LP.

  12. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinPoker  [View Original Post]
    Fellow hobbyists. I'll be visiting Newport Beach, from Chicago, on Thursday / Friday, and was wondering if any gentleman might be able to recommend a reliable provider in the area? Definitely open to all walks of life, but I must admit that I do have a thing for a big Latina booty, LOL. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

    Thanks in advance everyone! Stay safe out there!

    LP.
    Check out eros oc section. You got to go to California Los Angeles show more location orange county.

  13. #649

    Skipper

    Does anyone know whatever happened to her?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/orangecou...1686/1/1202921

  14. #648

    Anyone worth seeing in Newport Beach area?

    Fellow hobbyists. I'll be visiting Newport Beach, from Chicago, on Thursday / Friday, and was wondering if any gentleman might be able to recommend a reliable provider in the area? Definitely open to all walks of life, but I must admit that I do have a thing for a big Latina booty, LOL. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

    Thanks in advance everyone! Stay safe out there!

    LP.

  15. #647

    Snapchat girls

    I'm not sure exactly which account you're referring to, but definitely be wary of Snapchat girl, I'm pretty sure the bulk of them are scammers. Maybe check to see if she has any other social media, or posts ads on any of the usual sites first.

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoeJohn  [View Original Post]
    Theres a girl on snapchat brx Ana has anyone tried her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape