Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 582 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveIrvine  [View Original Post]
    I'm in West Haven / Milford area. Looking for some recommendations. Looking through STG and pickings are slim.

    Thanks.
    Definitely recommend Jenna she hosts in a great area in great private place. She is on the higher side but worth every penny.

  2. #1257

    West Haven / Milford

    I'm in West Haven / Milford area. Looking for some recommendations. Looking through STG and pickings are slim.

    Thanks.

  3. #1256

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    My bad. Found reviews!
    Have seen Deb twice and will see her again. Yes she's frayed around the edges but her attitude and skill level is good. A lot like Ricki who's been written about in the Bridgeport forum (by me in #67). Both are older and skinny. Slight edge to Ricki but as long as you're not expecting a hottie, you should be alright with either.

  4. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a review can't find? http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/103736977673.
    My bad. Found reviews!

  5. #1254

    Can't find info

    Thought I saw a review can't find? http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/103736977673.

  6. #1253

    Cityxguide

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Are any of those ads real? Too much scamming?
    I'd say that more than half of the ads are for spas, not necessarily providing happy endings. Of the remainder, about half are probably real, but almost all are also on STG. So cityxguide is pretty much useless IMHO.

  7. #1252

    Direction

    Can anybody point me in the direction of some girls you met? I'm looking for quick visit girls who will take around $50.00 for a QV. Thanks for all help. You can DM me if you like to stay private.

  8. #1251

    Cityxguide??

    Are any of those ads real? Too much scamming?

  9. #1250

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed her. Her pics are real. I think she is quite attractive. She hates what she does is the problem. She goes through the motions, everything covered no passion no excitement no getting into it at all. She is like the most lifelike blowup doll ever.
    Couldn't agree more, also she is not as sexy in person, those photos are just at really great angles.

  10. #1249

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Her posts have been driving me crazy. Where else did you see her reviews? I haven't come across any on here.
    I've reviewed her. Her pics are real. I think she is quite attractive. She hates what she does is the problem. She goes through the motions, everything covered no passion no excitement no getting into it at all. She is like the most lifelike blowup doll ever.

  11. #1248
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Her posts have been driving me crazy. Where else did you see her reviews? I haven't come across any on here.
    I saw her months ago in hotel hart safe time was ocd about touching to close I think we did CBJ and covered reverse somehow finished never repeated she wasn't my type but she was clean.

  12. #1247

  13. #1246
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Her posts have been driving me crazy. Where else did you see her reviews? I haven't come across any on here.
    She was in hartford I believe there are some reviews there.

  14. #1245

    Squirting MILF

    Hey brothers,

    Anyone have any info on this lovely? She looks like my type.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...f/136400772452

    Thanks,

    Bent.

  15. #1244

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Seen some mixed reviews was looking for release so figured what the hell all reciews said no demons so I went for the hhr visit, she is girl in pics a few pounds heavier but not a bbw just thick negotiated daty CBJ and FS she was very clean room spotless started off with a little daty as soon as she started to get into it she pulled away and said my turn put cover on with mouth gave an ok CBJ then asked how I wanted her did a little mish amd she laid lime a fuck doll so then asked her to turn around and pounded the shit out of her from behind till I blew in the hat very little pushback on her part amd didn't even try to fake it like I said as soon as she was getting into the daty she stopped me probably wouldn't go again but never know rates listed in ad.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...n/452826957702
    Her posts have been driving me crazy. Where else did you see her reviews? I haven't come across any on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape