Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14797

    Accidental hookup on the Ave

    It's been at least 20 years since my last SW hookup. Too many cops and too few quality providers at the 20 $ price just isn't worth the hassle of sorting it all out for this old fart. But when a young 20 something literally jumps in your car and and says it's 20 for a blow, well. It's time to reconsider.

    It's Thursday afternoon about 3:30 and I'm driving home from a late lunch in Mexican town. Somewhere around Central Ave my phone rings so I pull over and stop near the dollar store, dig out the phone and answer it. While I'm screaming at the recording that I don't have an extended warranty, you putz. 20 something Laurie opens the door, slides in and tells me it's 20 $ for a blow or 40 for half an half.

    WTF. Apparently she gave me the 'nod' and thought I was pulling over to pick her up. And she did admit to being really F. 'd up.

    Since I had 20 in my pocket and didn't have to go looking I'd be fool not to take her up on her offer. And I'm glad I did. Found a spot and off she went. Took direction well with plenty of attention to the boys. Didn't have much in the way of tits but she asked me to pinch her nipples hard when I was ready to cum. When the time came I gave those erasers a good squeeze. And she impaled herself on junior and took every bit of cum straight down her throat. When I was empty she cleaned me an the boys with her mouth, sucked me another couple of min and said she'd walk from where we were.

    She lost her phone so no digits but said she's out most of the time between Lonyo and Livernois.

    Dirty blonde hair, looked curly but it was up, guessing 5'6, 120 ish. Maybe a 6.

  2. #14796
    Quote Originally Posted by WellDoggies  [View Original Post]
    Dated Natasha few times always been good but like someone else here said yeah she's going downhill. Dated her earlier this week there was definitely a not so fresh smell to her. I'm going to have to look for other options.
    Not so fresh is being very kind. Last three times I saw her she was wearing the same clothes. I'll be looking elsewhere as well.

  3. #14795

    Wednesday night on the are with kelly

    Strolled last night (Wednesday) after 6. Took over an hour to find something worth scooping. Kelly was on state fair. She walked up as I approached. Asked if she could get in to get warm. It's the same kelly I scooped over a week ago. Bat shit crazy is the only phrase to describe her. Talking me her life problems as we cruised around. Asked if she was going to do something or should I drop her back off. Should me her face were some useless piece of ship beat her ass and her jaw was sore. She's very paranoid as well. After 20 min she wants to get a cover but won't go in the store to get it. After 5 min of debating with her she goes and gets it. We find a spot and that was a debate as was the damage. So Jr wasn't cooperating now. Had to work him myself to get him interested. Surprisingly she didn't smell and her taco actually looked good. I thought, damn almost worth her non stop stories. Finish quick. She tosses everything along with some money, by accident. As I'm dropping her she's looking everywhere for it. Accusing me of taking it. Prior to that she wanted extra to buy whatever. We go back to the spot and her money is on the ground. She's good after that and doesn't ask for more. She's actually cute. Don't know if it's worth the time and effort it took though.

  4. #14794

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM77  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. She was out by Fisher Service Drive & Junction Ave. I talked to her and asked for digits for you but she said she has none. You can find him in that area most times. Be safe!
    Hey thanks, ill try tonight and see if I have any luck. Wish they could keep a phone. One chick I was seeing named misty had her phone for a while, but texted yesterday and her husband or whoever answered, guess hes out of jail. Idk LOL so, no numbers of anyone now.

  5. #14793

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen maddie on fort? Have a number or anything? Saw her in a video, and want to check her out LOL.
    Saw her yesterday. She was out by Fisher Service Drive & Junction Ave. I talked to her and asked for digits for you but she said she has none. You can find him in that area most times. Be safe!

  6. #14792

    Natasha

    Dated Natasha few times always been good but like someone else here said yeah she's going downhill. Dated her earlier this week there was definitely a not so fresh smell to her. I'm going to have to look for other options.

  7. #14791

    Tom Reed aka chosenwon

    Quote Originally Posted by WondersWonder  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up you Tube Maddie off Fort the other day by the truck stop, you know the one that supposedly has a Kate Moss look to her. Some dude on you Tube interviews her, pretends to care about her well being etc etc. She's cool and down for whatever. Did half and half for 40. Bb cream pie. She's tight, got to a puffy pussy on her considering how junky ass skinny she is.
    Funny thing is this guy is now being exposed for dating Rebecca and exploiting these people for YouTube money.

  8. #14790

    Ink Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    Last several days I have seen several new SW's on Michigan Ave between Inkster and middlebelt. Both sides. Mainly WSW's with a couple BSW. Anyone pick any up? None were TGTBT and 2 of them looked like they were in pretty rough shape.
    I've been seeing quite A few over there recently to. Mostly by the Hotels just east of Middlebelt. Most look pretty rough though. Seen A sexy little blonde the other night but someone beat Me to Her.

  9. #14789

    Triangle activity

    Took a ride thru the Triangle area one weeknight last week, 9:30 pm-ish. Saw an attractive asian-looking girl in snug pedal-pushers strolling slowly in the street on Woodbine, slowed down but got no look or nod. Drove back around a little later, she was walking opposite direction, still no hints. At least one car stopped to chat her up (I was 1/2 block or so away) but then drove off. So not sure what her deal was. A little while later off 6 Mi. Saw cute spinner, curly red hair. Met her down the block and we talked some business. "Brittany" up here from Indiana, said she'd do me a "bomb-ass blowjob. " Couldn't turn that prospect down so found a spot and, damn, she was right. Hoping she'll be a regular around there at least for a little while, a def repeat.

  10. #14788

    Slight increase in Inkster

    Last several days I have seen several new SW's on Michigan Ave between Inkster and middlebelt. Both sides. Mainly WSW's with a couple BSW. Anyone pick any up? None were TGTBT and 2 of them looked like they were in pretty rough shape.

  11. #14787

    Stay off the are today (Monday) 6 pm

    Just went down the are. The usual Wayne county sheriff cars and tow trucks are hiding in the area. They will just wait for you to talk to a SW. STAY AWAY. Hey LE do some real police work!

  12. #14786

    Leslie on the are

    Friday night, (7 pm), I was cruising down the are. I saw a WSW walking towards 8. Went around a couple times didn't really give any look until the last cruise by. Scooped her up goes by Leslie. Says she's been out here for over 10 years. How she survived that long is beyond me. Nice job for the usual. Stay safe.

  13. #14785
    I'm curious, are there any more vids of her out there? I've only ever seen that one.

  14. #14784
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the are Tuesday around 6. Saw Sarah just past the BP. Went around the block and she was gone. Cruised around the area and found her sitting on a porch of an abandon house on a side street. Reddish hair 5'2" or so a 7 based on SW level. Said she use to get more $$ when she posted and did in call. The usual damage and good service. No didgits.
    Quite a few dreams with this one, good personality but tends to rush.

  15. #14783

    Here's a vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the are Tuesday around 6. Saw Sarah just past the BP. Went around the block and she was gone. Cruised around the area and found her sitting on a porch of an abandon house on a side street. Reddish hair 5'2" or so a 7 based on SW level. Said she use to get more $$ when she posted and did in call. The usual damage and good service. No didgits.
    https://www.xvideos.com/video3506305...ike_this_*****

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape