Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 19147
-
10-07-19 17:13 #14797Regular Member

Posts: 18Accidental hookup on the Ave
It's been at least 20 years since my last SW hookup. Too many cops and too few quality providers at the 20 $ price just isn't worth the hassle of sorting it all out for this old fart. But when a young 20 something literally jumps in your car and and says it's 20 for a blow, well. It's time to reconsider.
It's Thursday afternoon about 3:30 and I'm driving home from a late lunch in Mexican town. Somewhere around Central Ave my phone rings so I pull over and stop near the dollar store, dig out the phone and answer it. While I'm screaming at the recording that I don't have an extended warranty, you putz. 20 something Laurie opens the door, slides in and tells me it's 20 $ for a blow or 40 for half an half.
WTF. Apparently she gave me the 'nod' and thought I was pulling over to pick her up. And she did admit to being really F. 'd up.
Since I had 20 in my pocket and didn't have to go looking I'd be fool not to take her up on her offer. And I'm glad I did. Found a spot and off she went. Took direction well with plenty of attention to the boys. Didn't have much in the way of tits but she asked me to pinch her nipples hard when I was ready to cum. When the time came I gave those erasers a good squeeze. And she impaled herself on junior and took every bit of cum straight down her throat. When I was empty she cleaned me an the boys with her mouth, sucked me another couple of min and said she'd walk from where we were.
She lost her phone so no digits but said she's out most of the time between Lonyo and Livernois.
Dirty blonde hair, looked curly but it was up, guessing 5'6, 120 ish. Maybe a 6.
-
10-04-19 15:28 #14796Senior Member

Posts: 312Not so fresh is being very kind. Last three times I saw her she was wearing the same clothes. I'll be looking elsewhere as well.
Originally Posted by WellDoggies
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 09:01 #14795Senior Member

Posts: 394Wednesday night on the are with kelly
Strolled last night (Wednesday) after 6. Took over an hour to find something worth scooping. Kelly was on state fair. She walked up as I approached. Asked if she could get in to get warm. It's the same kelly I scooped over a week ago. Bat shit crazy is the only phrase to describe her. Talking me her life problems as we cruised around. Asked if she was going to do something or should I drop her back off. Should me her face were some useless piece of ship beat her ass and her jaw was sore. She's very paranoid as well. After 20 min she wants to get a cover but won't go in the store to get it. After 5 min of debating with her she goes and gets it. We find a spot and that was a debate as was the damage. So Jr wasn't cooperating now. Had to work him myself to get him interested. Surprisingly she didn't smell and her taco actually looked good. I thought, damn almost worth her non stop stories. Finish quick. She tosses everything along with some money, by accident. As I'm dropping her she's looking everywhere for it. Accusing me of taking it. Prior to that she wanted extra to buy whatever. We go back to the spot and her money is on the ground. She's good after that and doesn't ask for more. She's actually cute. Don't know if it's worth the time and effort it took though.
-
10-02-19 21:10 #14794Senior Member

Posts: 467Thanks
Hey thanks, ill try tonight and see if I have any luck. Wish they could keep a phone. One chick I was seeing named misty had her phone for a while, but texted yesterday and her husband or whoever answered, guess hes out of jail. Idk LOL so, no numbers of anyone now.
Originally Posted by TonyM77
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 15:06 #14793Senior Member

Posts: 26Maddie
Saw her yesterday. She was out by Fisher Service Drive & Junction Ave. I talked to her and asked for digits for you but she said she has none. You can find him in that area most times. Be safe!
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 14:04 #14792Regular Member

Posts: 20Natasha
Dated Natasha few times always been good but like someone else here said yeah she's going downhill. Dated her earlier this week there was definitely a not so fresh smell to her. I'm going to have to look for other options.
-
10-02-19 10:14 #14791Senior Member

Posts: 394Tom Reed aka chosenwon
Funny thing is this guy is now being exposed for dating Rebecca and exploiting these people for YouTube money.
Originally Posted by WondersWonder
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 13:42 #14790Senior Member

Posts: 87Ink Town
I've been seeing quite A few over there recently to. Mostly by the Hotels just east of Middlebelt. Most look pretty rough though. Seen A sexy little blonde the other night but someone beat Me to Her.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 00:25 #14789Senior Member

Posts: 93Triangle activity
Took a ride thru the Triangle area one weeknight last week, 9:30 pm-ish. Saw an attractive asian-looking girl in snug pedal-pushers strolling slowly in the street on Woodbine, slowed down but got no look or nod. Drove back around a little later, she was walking opposite direction, still no hints. At least one car stopped to chat her up (I was 1/2 block or so away) but then drove off. So not sure what her deal was. A little while later off 6 Mi. Saw cute spinner, curly red hair. Met her down the block and we talked some business. "Brittany" up here from Indiana, said she'd do me a "bomb-ass blowjob. " Couldn't turn that prospect down so found a spot and, damn, she was right. Hoping she'll be a regular around there at least for a little while, a def repeat.
-
09-30-19 18:25 #14788Senior Member

Posts: 379Slight increase in Inkster
Last several days I have seen several new SW's on Michigan Ave between Inkster and middlebelt. Both sides. Mainly WSW's with a couple BSW. Anyone pick any up? None were TGTBT and 2 of them looked like they were in pretty rough shape.
-
09-30-19 17:59 #14787Senior Member

Posts: 394Stay off the are today (Monday) 6 pm
Just went down the are. The usual Wayne county sheriff cars and tow trucks are hiding in the area. They will just wait for you to talk to a SW. STAY AWAY. Hey LE do some real police work!
-
09-30-19 07:37 #14786Senior Member

Posts: 394Leslie on the are
Friday night, (7 pm), I was cruising down the are. I saw a WSW walking towards 8. Went around a couple times didn't really give any look until the last cruise by. Scooped her up goes by Leslie. Says she's been out here for over 10 years. How she survived that long is beyond me. Nice job for the usual. Stay safe.
-
09-29-19 14:36 #14785Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm curious, are there any more vids of her out there? I've only ever seen that one.
Originally Posted by MistaWonderful
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 01:20 #14784Regular Member

Posts: 11Quite a few dreams with this one, good personality but tends to rush.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 12:51 #14783Regular Member

Posts: 7Here's a vid
https://www.xvideos.com/video3506305...ike_this_*****
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





