Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14602

    Ave

    Wed afternoon.

    Saw a a young brunette by military and mi in tiny jean shorts, just standing in the rain on her phone. She may have been waiting for the bus. She looked too clean imo. I also saw a bbw brunette SW walking past the mcdonalds. And I saw a black guy with holes in his shirt and a black lady who looks like a SW walking toward western st. The thing is I saw a black unmarked sedan with blacked out windows parked on the ave not too far from them by the ser employment place.

  2. #14601

    Are

    Well yesterday it was a party in the are around 9:30 pm. Maybe it was the rain, who knows.

    A bunch of people poking the man in the eye. A guy scoring drugs ON WOODWARD not far from midtown, and at least 5 WSW and 2 BSW between SF and 8.

    Couldn't partake but sure some people had some fun last night.

  3. #14600

    Oh Mary Mary Mary.

    Last night I was out around 2 amish and decided to cruise down the ARE. I see a woman standing on the ARE & Remington. After doing a LEO sweep I get her attention and pull on a side street and wait for her to approach. After a final inspection she introduced herself to me as Mary and prescribed just what the doctor recommended and provided some oral relief for. 2.

    Not the best but good enjoy to repeat in a pinch.

  4. #14599

    Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by WondersWonder  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up you Tube Maddie off Fort the other day by the truck stop, you know the one that supposedly has a Kate Moss look to her. Some dude on you Tube interviews her, pretends to care about her well being etc etc. She's cool and down for whatever. Did half and half for 40. Bb cream pie. She's tight, got to a puffy pussy on her considering how junky ass skinny she is.
    I guess there's going to be a little wonders wonder walking around. =).

    Tue morning I saw 2 WSW, 1 short brunette and 1 skinny blonde on the ave and a red unmarked car w black windows going around and a black unmarked sedan w blk windows at the mickey dees.

  5. #14598

    You Tube Maddie

    Scooped up you Tube Maddie off Fort the other day by the truck stop, you know the one that supposedly has a Kate Moss look to her. Some dude on you Tube interviews her, pretends to care about her well being etc etc. She's cool and down for whatever. Did half and half for 40. Bb cream pie. She's tight, got to a puffy pussy on her considering how junky ass skinny she is.

  6. #14597
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal313  [View Original Post]
    She changed.
    Care to elaborate?

  7. #14596
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or keep in touch with Red. Michigan ave girl from Inkster and backpage. Just curious.
    She changed.

  8. #14595

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by HardMuscle1  [View Original Post]
    This is the description for Angie from a fellow Monger who posted on 7/19 that he scooped her off the Are.

    She said that she is 20, and is about 5'3" and 115 lbs, and says she is of Lebanese descent, originally from Toledo and now in Detroit to study psychology somewhere. No digits, but she says she heads home up the Are pretty much every day around 7 PM.

    Stay Safe Everyone!
    Been looking for her too, to no avail.

  9. #14594

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDog69  [View Original Post]
    Saw two by the church north of Nichols on the are BSW and WSW but had a bad feeling as I passed by, waited and watches for a few nobody picked them up. What looked like my uncle passed me on a side road so decided it was time to head out. It was already 11 but better safe than sorry.
    This was a sting. And in all my years one of the MOST obvious I have seen. There was literally 5 girls posted on the corner of 6 and John are. All for corners had a girl and one had 2. Obvious radio operators walking further down the road too. I was on my motorcycle cruising through and couldn't help but laugh at this one. These girls stuck out like a sore thumb. Wigs, nicer cloths, and all the local people staying far away from it all. As a general rule, if they don't move from the corner and the known girls all stay away from them. Its safe to say they are decoys. I felt like I was about to be playing Duck Hunt on my old Nintendo.

  10. #14593

    Angie B?

    Quote Originally Posted by AIImonger  [View Original Post]
    Angie B? She has left the area.
    This is the description for Angie from a fellow Monger who posted on 7/19 that he scooped her off the Are.

    She said that she is 20, and is about 5'3" and 115 lbs, and says she is of Lebanese descent, originally from Toledo and now in Detroit to study psychology somewhere. No digits, but she says she heads home up the Are pretty much every day around 7 PM.

    Stay Safe Everyone!

  11. #14592

    Thursday on the are

    Saw two by the church north of Nichols on the are BSW and WSW but had a bad feeling as I passed by, waited and watches for a few nobody picked them up. What looked like my uncle passed me on a side road so decided it was time to head out. It was already 11 but better safe than sorry.

  12. #14591

    ARE Tuesday Evening 6:30-7:00 PM

    Quote Originally Posted by HardMuscle1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone on my way to SW Detroit I decided to make a few passes on the Are trying to find Angie that is usually making her way at this time of day. No luck on finding her but I saw a WSW with short blonde hair wearing a white and black top and black yoga pants on the east side south of State Fair. I also saw another brunette WSW wearing a low cut black sun dress on Lantz. On Dakota was 3 BSW small, medium and probably man. I decided to shoot back for the short blonde with the yoga pants but someone must have scooped her by the time I got back North.

    All in all I made 30 minutes worth of passes in the area and ZERO LE was anywhere to be found. Not sure if it was the time of day or even being Tuesday but it was wide open. I'm looking to get back out sometime soon and hoping everyone is doing well and staying safe!
    Angie B? She has left the area.

  13. #14590

    ARE Tuesday Evening 6:30-7:00 PM

    Hey Everyone on my way to SW Detroit I decided to make a few passes on the Are trying to find Angie that is usually making her way at this time of day. No luck on finding her but I saw a WSW with short blonde hair wearing a white and black top and black yoga pants on the east side south of State Fair. I also saw another brunette WSW wearing a low cut black sun dress on Lantz. On Dakota was 3 BSW small, medium and probably man. I decided to shoot back for the short blonde with the yoga pants but someone must have scooped her by the time I got back North.

    All in all I made 30 minutes worth of passes in the area and ZERO LE was anywhere to be found. Not sure if it was the time of day or even being Tuesday but it was wide open. I'm looking to get back out sometime soon and hoping everyone is doing well and staying safe!

  14. #14589
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger998  [View Original Post]
    Christina HSW, you're not talking about Cricket are you? I attached a picture. Usually she's down near the service drive by the apartments or Fort Street area. She was running ads over a month ago but then she just disappeared I guess that's her phone issue if is the girl you're talking about. She's petite but has a lot of skin damage from being overweight the summer before.
    Since Cricket is not the same girl as the one that's on Vernor has anyone seen her around since little Monica was ran down and killed. If anybody has seen her can you give me a whereabouts and when and if she has any digits would you mind sharing them.

  15. #14588
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoyFun  [View Original Post]
    Sad to hear. These reports really let us know the dangerous lives providers have. I'm sure many mongers here have old friends who passed from drugs or crime. RIP to all our old friends.

    Is this the Anya that passed?

    https://escortalligator.com.detroit..../24105365/Anya
    I wouldn't say that was the same girl in that ad, as Anya that passed away usually walked Vernor. I haven't seen her in a while but none of her pictures seem to being close to her pictures on her back page. If interested just call up the digits on the admin see if you get a response. She sometimes have blonde hair but most of time it was medium brown to Brown of her natural color and she gone by the is the Russian girl. She's mixed up with that guy for a while from the motel living in Southgate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape