Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 10957
-
10-03-19 22:32 #2302Senior Member

Posts: 257How do you ask services
Here is a question that's been bothering me: how do you ask SA girls for what they'll agree to do in bed?
Personally, I ask them what are their boundaries in intimacy, some go for it and get into details, while most argue that they don't discuss this ("I'm not a prostitute") , or they go generic ("I am open, but nothing crazy" How do you push the subject? And especially, how do you ask for BBFS? (I'm not sure I want to do this, but just wondering).
All girls that wanted to get into details were clear about CFS only.
-
10-03-19 22:05 #2301Senior Member

Posts: 46Buyer beware
Far from 34, known to bring kids and keep outside room, bored and selfish for cash. Buyer beware and. Beware
.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 19:33 #2300Senior Member

Posts: 338Back on SA
My ballpark is 2-350 per meet. For 350 I expect them to host for multiple hours, MSOG, and everything raw. Whenever I detect GPS I just say well good luck to you I hope you find what you're looking for. I know I say this all the time but the ratio of people on SA is 4:1 in our favor. And I'm sure there's only a handful of dudes willing to pay north of 300-350 on here.
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the intel though. Good stuff.
-
10-03-19 10:47 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 1729Oliviatree22
Met this one recently. Nice lady. 34, 5'1, masseuse / yoga instructor, full Bush, sexy body. Met at neutral site first. Normal person. Comfortable in her own skin.
I had messaged her 3-4 weeks earlier, but didn't hear back from her until recently. She has been reviewed here under CL and also escorts sections. Nice time, but not that into it. Here are her links to SA and WYP. I think the WYP profile is new. I also attached an earlier review from this site.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-06084a0afd36 (Olivetree22).
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...BG8Vb5KERpY9VG (Olive).
Originally Posted by OldJarHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 08:11 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 117Add "Unviewed" to your filters. Click on some profiles you see a lot, even if you don't want to message them. This will start weeding out the ones constantly online.
Originally Posted by DougF
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 23:39 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 257Back on SA
Couldn't let you guys have all the fun, so I got back on SA. Haven't been there in couple years.
A lot of non sense. And I mean a lot.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b4aff...e-562becad2a44
This one asks to meet every two weeks and an allowance of 700 for every meet. For the sake of fun, I asked her what if we meet every week for 350. She replied she wouldn't do it for such a low number. Go figure.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7fecd...6-005b1ba513f1
This one asks for 500 per meet, but will make an exception for me and go for 400. No kidding.
https://www.seeking.com/member/814bc...f-085c127a8444
And finally, this one wants 1000 per meet. WTF?
-
10-02-19 23:04 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 82Recently active list
Has anyone noticed the recently active list taking way longer to refresh? It's the same list for like an hour. Anyone figure out a work around for this? Thanks.
-
10-01-19 17:15 #2295Regular Member

Posts: 8SA College Girl. Sugarbabeee711
Let me first start off saying thank god this forum exists! I have been off and on SA for two years. If I knew this existed I would have shared my info! Here goes.
Sugarbabeee711.
https://www.seeking.com/member/42029...4-239fbe3ebe31
This slightly above average curly haired student is 20 and goes to UMD College Park. I traded maybe three messages with her on SA before moving to text. I started with my standard schtick which is "I a semi pro photographer and I need models to practice taking indoor modeling poses with. I offer $x for two hours of taking non nude photos. I offer an extra $x if we get in bed after the photoshoot. I also offer to skip the photos altogether and move to bed. 90% want to do both so I have a large archive of decent modeling shots of six SA girls. This one decide she didn't like my deal. She just wanted me to buy photos of her and not meet. Typical crap that has been mentioned here as naseum. Waste of time. And she isn't even that cute.
-
10-01-19 16:43 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 380Have her on ig. Bf for 5 months now.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 14:16 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 31Pure marketing. There have been many mainstream media articles in the last few months about SA. Always a student or teacher. There is no way that monthly average figure is even remotely accurate.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 23:20 #2292Banned Member

Posts: 588100% marketing ploy by SA
That's the way of the world these days. No need to tell the truth. Just saying it makes it "true". And then once it leads to trouble,(like the site being investigated for human trafficking). Just deny that it was ever said. And say another lie to deflect from the original lie.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
Golly gee, we all have a very prominent, very visible figure doing just this every day. It must be ok, theres no harm. HE does it! Hahahahaha.
-
09-30-19 23:09 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 624Teachers are turning to 'sugar daddy' dating site to supplement their salary
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teac...145919281.html
Nolah used to serve weeknights at Red Lobster — a third job she took in addition to tutoring to supplement her teaching salary. Now, thanks to the "sugar daddy" dating website SeekingArrangement.com, she's the one getting served. "I can go on a date, I can have steak and lobster, be gone for three hours after my kids are already asleep and come home with $500," she tells Yahoo Lifestyle.
Some extracted tidbits:
The average sugar baby makes an estimated $2800 monthly from their "daddies," SeekingArrangement reported at the organization's 2018 summit.
"So I've been gifted anywhere from $300 to $10,000. So it just depends on what our arrangement is and what we're doing. ".
"The first few dates I was doing like $100 cause I figured, 'Oh they're going to pay for the food and everything, she explains. "One time I went just on a date, a dinner date with a guy. He drove from Georgia to Alabama to visit me. He paid me $1,000 and I was really shocked and taken back. I was like, 'Are you sure?
-
09-30-19 23:01 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 624Butterface GPS
I kind of agree with KoF. Face is important to me and I do not think she is that bad. There is a LOT worse on SA. Most of the links on click on here go to an SA profile I've already hidden because of superficial reasons. LOL.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 14:57 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 3748Hmmm. I do see the Masai Mara style giant earlobe plug and double wire nostril rings, on a second look, after enlarging that picture. Is that what you were talking about?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 14:53 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 3748I actually consider myself a "face man" and quite honestly, I do not see anything wrong with that face--I'd be very happy cumming all over it (after first raw-dogging her cunnt silly, of course!).
But just out of curiousity--what was the "worth", that she quoted you?
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




