Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 580 of 731 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 630 680 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Passing critical reviews along?

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Spoke on the phone. Very raspy voice with occasional phlegmy cough not unlike the endemic type with smokers and addicts rather than what you hear with a cold. Quoted 300. Negotiated down to 2 but was ranting on and on almost incoherently about the reviews someone sent to her. Way to much drama plus the extent and tone of the rant was concerning so I passed.

    By the way gentleman, how does it help to be passing critical reviews along? You think it's really going to change their performance?
    No, it changes our performance. Our performance with respect to hit or miss. The review is for us to ignore them, not for them to change.

  2. #2271

    Lowell Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Honestly don't remember. Probably 2-250. It was more than a year ago. Second time was zero as I left. Texts were hard to decipher, not that I'm a genius. She did host.
    Spoke on the phone. Very raspy voice with occasional phlegmy cough not unlike the endemic type with smokers and addicts rather than what you hear with a cold. Quoted 300. Negotiated down to 2 but was ranting on and on almost incoherently about the reviews someone sent to her. Way to much drama plus the extent and tone of the rant was concerning so I passed.

    By the way gentleman, how does it help to be passing critical reviews along? You think it's really going to change their performance?

  3. #2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Quite true. End of month when rent is due, Holiday time for gifts and presents, and the start of vacation time have worked well in the past. Got to figure the meet and greet for cash angle before hand, not always easy to do. Beware of psychology majors, could just be a source of info gathering. Happened to me.
    LOL I was also a unsuspecting partner in a psy research paper. She was cute and sounded so willing to get something started. We met in a chic Lowell coffee shop and talked for over an hour with her asking some many questions about my SA experiences. No money was exchanged but a promise of a hotel date was given but never acted on. Fortunately I keep all of my personal details in the dark so I wasn't worried about being identified. She was very engaging and actually fun to talk to but as we chatted more and more I realized I was part of a thesis project.

  4. #2269

    Acedemic Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I found that the fresh college girls are looking for cash for meet / greets. The ones I have connected with have either been no shows or no sex allowed. It may take a while before they start to put out if ever. I have had better luck with the graduated age group as the real college loan debt is real time vs having the college loan and not having to make payments yet.
    Quite true. End of month when rent is due, Holiday time for gifts and presents, and the start of vacation time have worked well in the past. Got to figure the meet and greet for cash angle before hand, not always easy to do. Beware of psychology majors, could just be a source of info gathering. Happened to me.

  5. #2268

  6. #2267

  7. #2266

    New bedford Girl

    I was chatting with this one for a little bit and at first she offered me pictures and videos for sale. I told her I wasn't interested in that but I am into meeting and have fun. A week later I got a text from her saying she wants to meet. I was like OK as she proceeded to give me an Address in New bedford. She was originally from framingham and according to her she might be moving there soon. Long story short, We worked out a deal, she wanted $300 and I got her down to 200 . I drove to New Bedford and got to the place. I should have left right away seeing as sketchy the area was but decided to stay. She wanted me to come up but I said to come get me instead. After a few back and forth. She came down and got me. Even in the room I wasn't all that comfortable like I had that 6 sense telling me get the fuck out. But hey. I Stayed. We chatted for a few minutes listening to her telling me how a good girl she is and going back to school, struggling with bills BLAH BLLAH. To be honest, she looks great to my liking. We got undressed, No BJ but little DATY was nice, then comes the cover. As I started pounding away nicely looking she was into it then comes that huge knock on the door. I was like FUCK. I knew it. She acted like she didn't know who that was. She asked me to go to the other room. Being used to that kind of scam, I did not bother staying around, Put on the clothes and bailed. Did not finish. I don't know it was a timely matter thing cause we spent a long time talking before getting into it. Either way, she does offer outcall and I think if anyone wants to take the plunge that's the way you should go.

    She texted me an hour later asking me where did I go. LIKE I was going to stay around to see this thing plays out. HAHAHA. I was already half way home and didn't bother replying. Don't need the drama.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3304f...f-4e42fa37f0b7

  8. #2265
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    The new academic year has started and tuition is due, haha.

    Lots of colleges in that area. Could be a gold mine?
    If you just want interactions with 18-22 yr olds. Yah. If you want anything close to compelling sex, not so much. I have so little time for this, that I focus on grad students and young professionals. Much better results for time invested, and some can host. Those that live alone and can host really need the cash, too!

  9. #2264
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if there is any info on this one? Asked the board in early June but my membership expired before I could move to text.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1f7ab...e-653ca7992847
    Is this profile still active? Blocked for me. Must've not met her demands LOL.

  10. #2263

    Bump

    Was curious if there is any info on this one? Asked the board in early June but my membership expired before I could move to text.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1f7ab...e-653ca7992847

  11. #2262
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    The new academic year has started and tuition is due, haha.

    Lots of colleges in that area. Could be a gold mine?
    I found that the fresh college girls are looking for cash for meet / greets. The ones I have connected with have either been no shows or no sex allowed. It may take a while before they start to put out if ever. I have had better luck with the graduated age group as the real college loan debt is real time vs having the college loan and not having to make payments yet.

  12. #2261

    Or.

    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else noticed a lot of attractive girls in Northampton recently? Almost makes me think it's like a computer algorithm messed and these girls are fake. Way too much talent in that small town right now.
    The new academic year has started and tuition is due, haha.

    Lots of colleges in that area. Could be a gold mine?

  13. #2260

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/25c7e...2-b62ae3baa022

    Wanted 200, I said ok. Then wanted me to venmo 100.00 gas. When she realized I was not a sucker she said she was 16 although her profile clearly says 21. Says she's from Brazil but uses words like buddy, and typical american slang.
    Report her. Such BS.

  14. #2259

    Scam alert

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25c7e...2-b62ae3baa022

    Wanted 200, I said ok. Then wanted me to venmo 100.00 gas. When she realized I was not a sucker she said she was 16 although her profile clearly says 21. Says she's from Brazil but uses words like buddy, and typical american slang.

  15. #2258
    Has anyone else noticed a lot of attractive girls in Northampton recently? Almost makes me think it's like a computer algorithm messed and these girls are fake. Way too much talent in that small town right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape