Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 732 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2296

    Recently active list

    Has anyone noticed the recently active list taking way longer to refresh? It's the same list for like an hour. Anyone figure out a work around for this? Thanks.

  2. #2295

    SA College Girl. Sugarbabeee711

    Let me first start off saying thank god this forum exists! I have been off and on SA for two years. If I knew this existed I would have shared my info! Here goes.

    Sugarbabeee711.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42029...4-239fbe3ebe31

    This slightly above average curly haired student is 20 and goes to UMD College Park. I traded maybe three messages with her on SA before moving to text. I started with my standard schtick which is "I a semi pro photographer and I need models to practice taking indoor modeling poses with. I offer $x for two hours of taking non nude photos. I offer an extra $x if we get in bed after the photoshoot. I also offer to skip the photos altogether and move to bed. 90% want to do both so I have a large archive of decent modeling shots of six SA girls. This one decide she didn't like my deal. She just wanted me to buy photos of her and not meet. Typical crap that has been mentioned here as naseum. Waste of time. And she isn't even that cute.

  3. #2294
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her twice, both times she never responded. I would not waste your credits on her.
    Have her on ig. Bf for 5 months now.

  4. #2293
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    That's the way of the world these days. No need to tell the truth. Just saying it makes it "true". And then once it leads to trouble,(like the site being investigated for human trafficking). Just deny that it was ever said. And say another lie to deflect from the original lie.

    Golly gee, we all have a very prominent, very visible figure doing just this every day. It must be ok, theres no harm. HE does it! Hahahahaha.
    Pure marketing. There have been many mainstream media articles in the last few months about SA. Always a student or teacher. There is no way that monthly average figure is even remotely accurate.

  5. #2292

    100% marketing ploy by SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teac...145919281.html

    Nolah used to serve weeknights at Red Lobster a third job she took in addition to tutoring to supplement her teaching salary. Now, thanks to the "sugar daddy" dating website SeekingArrangement.com, she's the one getting served. "I can go on a date, I can have steak and lobster, be gone for three hours after my kids are already asleep and come home with $500," she tells Yahoo Lifestyle.

    Some extracted tidbits:

    The average sugar baby makes an estimated $2800 monthly from their "daddies," SeekingArrangement reported at the organization's 2018 summit.

    "So I've been gifted anywhere from $300 to $10,000. So it just depends on what our arrangement is and what we're doing. ".

    "The first few dates I was doing like $100 cause I figured, 'Oh they're going to pay for the food and everything, she explains. "One time I went just on a date, a dinner date with a guy. He drove from Georgia to Alabama to visit me. He paid me $1,000 and I was really shocked and taken back. I was like, 'Are you sure?
    That's the way of the world these days. No need to tell the truth. Just saying it makes it "true". And then once it leads to trouble,(like the site being investigated for human trafficking). Just deny that it was ever said. And say another lie to deflect from the original lie.

    Golly gee, we all have a very prominent, very visible figure doing just this every day. It must be ok, theres no harm. HE does it! Hahahahaha.

  6. #2291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Teachers are turning to 'sugar daddy' dating site to supplement their salary

    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teac...145919281.html

    Nolah used to serve weeknights at Red Lobster — a third job she took in addition to tutoring to supplement her teaching salary. Now, thanks to the "sugar daddy" dating website SeekingArrangement.com, she's the one getting served. "I can go on a date, I can have steak and lobster, be gone for three hours after my kids are already asleep and come home with $500," she tells Yahoo Lifestyle.

    Some extracted tidbits:

    The average sugar baby makes an estimated $2800 monthly from their "daddies," SeekingArrangement reported at the organization's 2018 summit.

    "So I've been gifted anywhere from $300 to $10,000. So it just depends on what our arrangement is and what we're doing. ".

    "The first few dates I was doing like $100 cause I figured, 'Oh they're going to pay for the food and everything, she explains. "One time I went just on a date, a dinner date with a guy. He drove from Georgia to Alabama to visit me. He paid me $1,000 and I was really shocked and taken back. I was like, 'Are you sure?

  7. #2290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Butterface GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I actually consider myself a "face man" and quite honestly, I do not see anything wrong with that face--I'd be very happy cumming all over it (after first raw-dogging her cunnt silly, of course!).

    But just out of curiousity--what was the "worth", that she quoted you?
    I kind of agree with KoF. Face is important to me and I do not think she is that bad. There is a LOT worse on SA. Most of the links on click on here go to an SA profile I've already hidden because of superficial reasons. LOL.

  8. #2289
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I actually consider myself a "face man" and quite honestly, I do not see anything wrong with that face--I'd be very happy cumming all over it (after first raw-dogging her cunnt silly, of course!).

    But just out of curiousity--what was the "worth", that she quoted you?
    Hmmm. I do see the Masai Mara style giant earlobe plug and double wire nostril rings, on a second look, after enlarging that picture. Is that what you were talking about?

  9. #2288
    I actually consider myself a "face man" and quite honestly, I do not see anything wrong with that face--I'd be very happy cumming all over it (after first raw-dogging her cunnt silly, of course!).

    But just out of curiousity--what was the "worth", that she quoted you?

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    GPS is not just for cute girls. Total butterface "that knows her worth". LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49ebe...f-ac0e0cda17b9

  10. #2287

    Butterface GPS

    GPS is not just for cute girls. Total butterface "that knows her worth". LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49ebe...f-ac0e0cda17b9

  11. #2286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Alexa J

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this women recently https://www.seeking.com/member/2cf0b...f-5806f2394c7e.

    She lives close to my area, so I figured I'd hit her up just to see what she's looking for. We go back and forth for weeks before finally she gives me her number. She eventually says that she's looking for some NSA fun, and that she can host, but that its 300, minimum. I tried to negotiate her down, but she refused to budge on that. Then, I started asking for what I should expect when I see her. She said whatever you want baby. So I start naming some things that I expect like BBBJ, DFK, DATY and she's OK with all those. But then I mention BBFS and she says "Only if you pay double". At which point I decide that, not only am I not going to pay this women 600, I'm not really comfortable paying her 300.
    Smart move. "Curvy" with 2 kids. Red flag.

  12. #2285
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeParkers  [View Original Post]
    After been cruising for a nice 5- 0 on SA for the past months but my last 3 has not been great. Starting with my last post here. SO, I have been chatting with a 20 year old one, I don't go after 20's to 25 ones but this one kept messaging me so I went WTF, So we started talking and we set up to meet. I ended up renting a place while she did say she can somewhat host. I wouldn't trust that anyway. The pictures she sent me were amazing LOL. Long story short, I am sitting in my Hotel room waiting as she said she was grabbing an uber, well that was the last I heard from her. CALLED, TEXTED Nada.
    We all want sex on the first date, but if you rent a room for a first date you have a huge risk of eating it like you did. I'd rather invest time in a coffee date first. If they agree to a sex date for a second date, the chances of them no-showing are much lower.

    Even if she thought she'd go through with it, a 20 yr old is going to be pretty anxious about meeting a stranger in a hotel room. No shows like that are not rare at all. You can de-risk but it takes a little investment of time.

  13. #2284

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    Is this profile still active? Blocked for me. Must've not met her demands LOL.
    Either she is gone or we both got blocked!

  14. #2283

    Alexa J

    I've been chatting with this women recently https://www.seeking.com/member/2cf0b...f-5806f2394c7e.

    She lives close to my area, so I figured I'd hit her up just to see what she's looking for. We go back and forth for weeks before finally she gives me her number. She eventually says that she's looking for some NSA fun, and that she can host, but that its 300, minimum. I tried to negotiate her down, but she refused to budge on that. Then, I started asking for what I should expect when I see her. She said whatever you want baby. So I start naming some things that I expect like BBBJ, DFK, DATY and she's OK with all those. But then I mention BBFS and she says "Only if you pay double". At which point I decide that, not only am I not going to pay this women 600, I'm not really comfortable paying her 300.

  15. #2282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeParkers  [View Original Post]
    Since they requested on SA not to display there pictures any where else so I will give the links to who ever wants the plunge. BUT why would you?. LOL.

    JP.
    Put the links here anyway. Save us all some time.

    I'm active again on SA, after being inactive since the holidays. So far one meh POT and one really promising one have been met and greeted. This time around I'm targeting older (26) and that seems to be helping.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape