Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,796 to 18,810 of 28546
-
09-29-19 15:39 #9751Senior Member

Posts: 51Fun cheap 3 some
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...869/7702396073
I seen these 2 young thots today.
They were staying by Atlantic station in a town home. The door they brought me to was a patio door straight to the room they were sharing. Other people we're in the house because I could hear the loud music but I don't know if they staying with other girls or a dudes.
The room they shared was kinda small and had their clothes all over plus they had small beds.
When I got in they were both naked and personable. They had tight smooth bodies with no baby damage. I could tell they were in their late teens or early 20's. They probably young girls who just tryna make some fast money by selling pussy. The 100 for 30's of 2 girls let me know LOL.
They both gave me BB suckie together. They switched from pole to balls. Then they laid back and I digged out both of them.
Then I finished with oral. I was sucking on the lighter ones very nice pierced breast and She sucked me until I busted in her mouth. I wanted to dig the darker skin one out again but she was letting her friend do most of it LOL.
They both decent looking young spinners and they very reasonable.
-
09-29-19 15:30 #9750Senior Member

Posts: 1484Yup
That's a whole lot easier. You probably won't hear from her, but stranger things have happened.
Originally Posted by StewPitt
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 12:35 #9749Senior Member

Posts: 58Yea she was rude with me, at the time I gave 50 for a Qv, then she said it would be an extra 20 for BJ. She was decent looking but made very little effort to take care of me. Then when I was getting dressed she just stood there naked looking at me and brushing her teeth, I was like why the hell are you staring at me there is nothing in your dirty motel room that I want. She says some guy stole something before when he was leaving with that attitude and service I see why.
Originally Posted by SlaughterGang
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 11:52 #9748Senior Member

Posts: 387Request
Anyone have any recs on a good squirter? Please PM me. Thanks.
-
09-29-19 11:49 #9747Senior Member

Posts: 27Kaylee
That picture is of Kaylee Quinn but it sounds like maybe someone is trying to use her pic? Kaylee has ads up elsewhere if you want. I was setting something up yesterday but haven't followed through since last time wasn't great. (had previously allowed multi pop and DT but this time wasn't).
Originally Posted by Duluthbc
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 04:32 #9746Senior Member

Posts: 51Anybody seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...233/7709903490
She looks interesting.
Anybody seen her?
-
09-29-19 03:35 #9745Senior Member

Posts: 51Has anybody seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...022/4703103907
I've had my eye on her for a while but I want to know if she is legit.
I found some reviews that said she was rude and rushed.
-
09-28-19 22:36 #9744Regular Member

Posts: 24Possible bait and switch
https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...9324.htm?cat=1
Tried setting something up with this one. Person sent pics of a completely different girl claiming to be her sister.
-
09-28-19 21:38 #9743Senior Member

Posts: 177She says she doesn't
She say's she doesn't have a handler / pimp. Idk if she's real. I'd be afraid to get into some blackmail situation if she has a pimp.
Originally Posted by Kyrow
[View Original Post]
How do you figure she has a pimp? What are the tells?
-
09-28-19 18:41 #9742Senior Member

Posts: 177None from tried to hook up a year ago but she ghosted.
Originally Posted by PlaynAtl
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 16:58 #9741Retired Account

Posts: 995Never know what you'll get with her
I've seen her before when she would come around Smyrna, just never know what mood she's in. I've had really great times all three bfs, easy going and wants to please. Some other days she just a total pain in the ass, bad attitude, rush you out although I think she has a handler or used. Whenever he wa around she was not very nice, more than likely his shit.
Originally Posted by Kyrow
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 16:29 #9740Senior Member

Posts: 667Stacy?
I've seen a couple of reviews on this one from months back, and they were mostly positive aside from the smell of cigarette smoke. If I remember correctly, these reviews were from OTP north. She is hosting in Forest Park now. Have any of you visited her incall there? Residence or hotel? Sketchy area or safe enough to not worry about my ride being messed with? Any updated info appreciated.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/60-qv8...-have/21827392
-
09-28-19 13:54 #9739Senior Member

Posts: 46Roxanne
Eros ad said she was Ukrainian, and I still miss Julianne from RR, so I set up a 30 m last week. PIX accurate. Nice looking woman in her 30's w good body and pretty good skills, but not Ukrainian. Polish. Hotel room, easy set up, light screening. EVERYTHING COVERED which I hate. (being older) oral, mish, doggie, cowgirl, one pop. Not bad but not worth the traffic on a Friday. . .
-
09-28-19 11:58 #9738Senior Member

Posts: 172Don't she has GPS
Autumn used to be pretty down to earth then she got with one that abuses her now either a handler or boyfriend who knows. Last time saw her she got to rushing a little but just started feeling rushed, knew it was time to leave her alone and let the GPS get out of her head and start concentrating on what I was there for. !
Originally Posted by Kyrow
[View Original Post]
https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...a/398068311869
-
09-28-19 11:18 #9737Regular Member

Posts: 18Little Red
She reached out to me stating that uncle LEO paid her a visit and needed some serious cash for a lawyer. I think that was the last I heard from her. Around mid August. Not sure if she is still visiting uncle LEO or not, I'll try and get more details.
Originally Posted by TwilightOrion
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






