Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9751

    Fun cheap 3 some

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...869/7702396073

    I seen these 2 young thots today.

    They were staying by Atlantic station in a town home. The door they brought me to was a patio door straight to the room they were sharing. Other people we're in the house because I could hear the loud music but I don't know if they staying with other girls or a dudes.

    The room they shared was kinda small and had their clothes all over plus they had small beds.

    When I got in they were both naked and personable. They had tight smooth bodies with no baby damage. I could tell they were in their late teens or early 20's. They probably young girls who just tryna make some fast money by selling pussy. The 100 for 30's of 2 girls let me know LOL.

    They both gave me BB suckie together. They switched from pole to balls. Then they laid back and I digged out both of them.

    Then I finished with oral. I was sucking on the lighter ones very nice pierced breast and She sucked me until I busted in her mouth. I wanted to dig the darker skin one out again but she was letting her friend do most of it LOL.

    They both decent looking young spinners and they very reasonable.

  2. #9750

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by StewPitt  [View Original Post]
    How about just saying "No problem, text me when you get the room" seems a lot easier.
    That's a whole lot easier. You probably won't hear from her, but stranger things have happened.

  3. #9749
    Quote Originally Posted by SlaughterGang  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...022/4703103907

    I've had my eye on her for a while but I want to know if she is legit.

    I found some reviews that said she was rude and rushed.
    Yea she was rude with me, at the time I gave 50 for a Qv, then she said it would be an extra 20 for BJ. She was decent looking but made very little effort to take care of me. Then when I was getting dressed she just stood there naked looking at me and brushing her teeth, I was like why the hell are you staring at me there is nothing in your dirty motel room that I want. She says some guy stole something before when he was leaving with that attitude and service I see why.

  4. #9748

    Request

    Anyone have any recs on a good squirter? Please PM me. Thanks.

  5. #9747

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Duluthbc  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...9324.htm?cat=1

    Tried setting something up with this one. Person sent pics of a completely different girl claiming to be her sister.
    That picture is of Kaylee Quinn but it sounds like maybe someone is trying to use her pic? Kaylee has ads up elsewhere if you want. I was setting something up yesterday but haven't followed through since last time wasn't great. (had previously allowed multi pop and DT but this time wasn't).

  6. #9746

    Anybody seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...233/7709903490

    She looks interesting.

    Anybody seen her?

  7. #9745

    Has anybody seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...022/4703103907

    I've had my eye on her for a while but I want to know if she is legit.

    I found some reviews that said she was rude and rushed.

  8. #9744

    Possible bait and switch

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...9324.htm?cat=1

    Tried setting something up with this one. Person sent pics of a completely different girl claiming to be her sister.

  9. #9743

    She says she doesn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.atlanta.list...846/7063332910

    Avoid seeing this woman at all costs. She does have a pimp. Its why she edited the pics. I was texting her some, arranged a meeting, she's all responsive until I asked about the person in the pic. She eventually replied and lied saying it was her lesbian best friend. I then asked to see a better pic, she goes silent again. Then she texts me, cursing me like a dog, showing an awful attitude. She got upset cause I wouldn't get her a room. She doesn't have a place, so you must get her a room and also pay for service. NO THANKS! I asked around about her and she will run you around in circles, get you to book the room and won't show up. Total waste of time.
    She say's she doesn't have a handler / pimp. Idk if she's real. I'd be afraid to get into some blackmail situation if she has a pimp.

    How do you figure she has a pimp? What are the tells?

  10. #9742
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a couple of reviews on this one from months back, and they were mostly positive aside from the smell of cigarette smoke. If I remember correctly, these reviews were from OTP north. She is hosting in Forest Park now. Have any of you visited her incall there? Residence or hotel? Sketchy area or safe enough to not worry about my ride being messed with? Any updated info appreciated.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/60-qv8...-have/21827392
    None from tried to hook up a year ago but she ghosted.

  11. #9741

    Never know what you'll get with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    That chick has the absolute worst attitude I've ever seen. She's extremely close minded, then she's just ratchet as hell, then she will attempt to be little you anyway she can. I got there one day and her attitude was just terrible. I couldn't even get a hard on. She had way too many rules and when I left, she started cursing and even attempted to try and fight me! I had to push her back and warn her because I don't play that shit! She called some guy up. I told him bring it! I used to be a mma fighter many years ago, so I can fight if I really have to, but as a guy close to 40 years old now, got to only do it when neccessary. I wouldn't see her for free. Besides rumors have it she has let tons of guys cum in her. Totally gross.
    I've seen her before when she would come around Smyrna, just never know what mood she's in. I've had really great times all three bfs, easy going and wants to please. Some other days she just a total pain in the ass, bad attitude, rush you out although I think she has a handler or used. Whenever he wa around she was not very nice, more than likely his shit.

  12. #9740

    Stacy?

    I've seen a couple of reviews on this one from months back, and they were mostly positive aside from the smell of cigarette smoke. If I remember correctly, these reviews were from OTP north. She is hosting in Forest Park now. Have any of you visited her incall there? Residence or hotel? Sketchy area or safe enough to not worry about my ride being messed with? Any updated info appreciated.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/60-qv8...-have/21827392

  13. #9739

    Roxanne

    Eros ad said she was Ukrainian, and I still miss Julianne from RR, so I set up a 30 m last week. PIX accurate. Nice looking woman in her 30's w good body and pretty good skills, but not Ukrainian. Polish. Hotel room, easy set up, light screening. EVERYTHING COVERED which I hate. (being older) oral, mish, doggie, cowgirl, one pop. Not bad but not worth the traffic on a Friday. . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎  

  14. #9738

    Don't she has GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    She's very sweet, but under the influence of drugs. She also has a very abusive guy she's with that she's trying to get away from. She's a sweet girl but way too overpriced and the service isn't really worth it honestly.
    Autumn used to be pretty down to earth then she got with one that abuses her now either a handler or boyfriend who knows. Last time saw her she got to rushing a little but just started feeling rushed, knew it was time to leave her alone and let the GPS get out of her head and start concentrating on what I was there for. !

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...a/398068311869

  15. #9737
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Little Red

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightOrion  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, July 30th was last time I heard from her. Nothing posted since the 18th of July, tried to find if she was staying with uncle LEO, I couldn't find nothing.
    She reached out to me stating that uncle LEO paid her a visit and needed some serious cash for a lawyer. I think that was the last I heard from her. Around mid August. Not sure if she is still visiting uncle LEO or not, I'll try and get more details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape