Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 492 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 7366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1471

    Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by JackFunOne  [View Original Post]
    The first one on this list texted me back. She looks really young. I asked for some kind of proof that she is over 18. She won't show license. Anyone have experience with this one, "Jazmin"?
    I've seen jazmine quite a few times. She's a smaller girl but doesn't look under age in person. I think its the stupid filter on these particular pics that gives the underage look. I've reviewd her before. My only real complaint with her is she a actually sets a timer.

  2. #1470

    Enfield Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Have never seen her, but periodically will consider it, forgetting whatever research I've done on her before. And always end up seeing a review like this. You'd think the ones that provide consistently poor service would be driven out, but apparently not.
    I've seen her before. She does tend to rush a bit, but the price is reasonable and I've always had a good time.

  3. #1469

    About to take one for the team but afraid

    The first one on this list texted me back. She looks really young. I asked for some kind of proof that she is over 18. She won't show license. Anyone have experience with this one, "Jazmin"?

  4. #1468

    Adalina

    Yeah a long time ago she was on SA 2010-11. I met her at a bar, we went to a notel later. During a two hour period she came like 10 times full GFE and liked kissing. I could not pull the trigger on number 2 because every time I got going in a rythym she started grinding me hard and coming like crazy. Saw her a few years later and it was a rushed experienced because I was late, she had gone pro by then. She is thin, small boobs which I like, attractive, full of drama probably on something, has kids, her name is Jen. She pops up every now and then on the commercial sites like BP and now STG.

  5. #1467

    Sarah

    Have never seen her, but periodically will consider it, forgetting whatever research I've done on her before. And always end up seeing a review like this. You'd think the ones that provide consistently poor service would be driven out, but apparently not.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan1  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/818693339079

    Will keep it short. Was unenthusiastic and rushed. Will not repeat.

  6. #1466

  7. #1465

  8. #1464

    I don't know where you guys get you info

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Jay, there are several reviews of her in this forum. However the search function does not allow you to search for anything less than 4-5 characters. If you are looking for the warning of the "gift" you cannot get rid of just search this forum using the keyword "bugs" and back track. I am not accusing or legitimizing anything, just trying to help people find what they are looking for.
    If you read his post you will see that he got it from this forum.

    If you make a fake user to review yourself again I'll edit the post so it says you have bugs as well.

    A2[/blue]

  9. #1463

    Island Beauty

    I don't post often but this one is worth the time. Not a drug user or clock watcher. (DREAM) I was met at the door and lead upstairs. She was bright and bubbly and asked about my wants and desires. It is a nice change to see a provider actually pursue a conversation. Her body was perfect for me and my tastes. Not to skinny and no where near chubby. Her breast are natural and still perky. Everything was covered and prices are only a hair above the norm. Thank you to Merlin for pointing me in this direction.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/857400456940

  10. #1462
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    If you were silly enough to blow her off and then return, I guarantee you will be met by Vladistav and Nikolev who will beat the shit out of you until you double down or break something important.

    Stay away.

    P.S.- who is "Callie the squirter?" Don't know her? PM me or post if you know.
    Blowing someone off and texting them to let them know the dream isn't going to happen are two very different things. If a monger blows someone off, sure, trying to set-up something using the same phone is just plain dumb. Texting someone (30 minutes prior to the time) to let them know that you will not be able to make it, well, that's just being courteous.

    I'm not sure if this provider was using the name Brittany when you reported on her (and her two goons), but a search using that name didn't bring anything up for me. She's definitely on the do not contact list now.

  11. #1461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Already reported on her (them)

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Archived Ad: http://archive.is/oCTuw.

    Word is that if you miss a date with her, she texts you and tells you that she missed appointments because of you. She says that the next time you contact her, she will require a deposit.

    Yeah, that's a real winning move.

    If you're going to see this one, use caution. ***** meter is on full tilt.
    If you were silly enough to blow her off and then return, I guarantee you will be met by Vladistav and Nikolev who will beat the shit out of you until you double down or break something important.

    Stay away.

    P.S.- who is "Callie the squirter?" Don't know her? PM me or post if you know.

  12. #1460

  13. #1459

    2nd is Demi

    Quote Originally Posted by Berkdude  [View Original Post]
    Hi. First post, Nearby Berkshire county resident here. Looking for any info on these two. Also any info on Pittsfield would be appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynda-es...ngfield-354969

    Texted to set up appt but didn't get a reply confirming the time.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...3/271131863381

    Texted and set up an appt. Seemed fairly communicative, but ignored my request for a verification pic. Got angry texts back when I cancelled.
    She looks like her picts. Hygiene issues when I've seen her, about 6 weeks ago last. I wouldn't go there after dark. Defiantly a H user. Sp.

  14. #1458

    First post. Any intel?

    Hi. First post, Nearby Berkshire county resident here. Looking for any info on these two. Also any info on Pittsfield would be appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynda-es...ngfield-354969

    Texted to set up appt but didn't get a reply confirming the time.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...3/271131863381

    Texted and set up an appt. Seemed fairly communicative, but ignored my request for a verification pic. Got angry texts back when I cancelled.

  15. #1457

    Not Available This Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I sent a text. I'd see her this weekend if she's available. I'll post if I hear anything.
    I texted back and forth. She said she's not around this weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape