Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 491 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 7365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/706516924970

    Any experiences to share? I feel like she's been reviewed in the past couple of months but my searches have come up empty.
    I am pretty sure I have been with this one, but not under that name. She tends to host in the worst of the notels in Springfield. She is tall and her tits are deflated. Overall her body is a bit worn out. I recall her legs being her best attribute. She gives a reasonable experience and tries hard, but she is just not that attractive. Those pics look way better than I remember her.

    That's my best recall about her-- I did not ever repeat. But those of you that think that Jenny is good might flip your shit over her.

  2. #1334

    Jay

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/706516924970

    Any experiences to share? I feel like she's been reviewed in the past couple of months but my searches have come up empty.

  3. #1333

    Sprigfield Suggestion

    Hi all,

    Will be in Springfield Holyoke area this weekend.

    Any suggestion on how the below provider is:

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/779336194270

    Also- any provider who does watersports and submissive.

  4. #1332

    Gina's Link

    Can someone please post Gina's ad? It was very confusing the two web links.

    Thank you so much.

  5. #1331

    Holyoke Megan

    Brought Megan back home earlier this eve. Had nice time. She is ready to make transition to Street / Escort hybrid. She's white, mid twenty, 5'1", thin, cute affordable, nice covered skills. No apparent addict behavior, but it is her thing. Incall available. PM for questions and number.

  6. #1330

    Lexie

    I love Lexie and miss giving her massages and cuddling.

  7. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have a hard time understanding there relationship. I mean wouldn't it make sense if she deletes the porn videos?. Who wants to have their current girlfriend on the internet getting cum pumped by different guys.
    I believe he was once a client, so he's aware of her past, but she had told him that she'd quit.

  8. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have a hard time understanding there relationship. I mean wouldn't it make sense if she deletes the porn videos?. Who wants to have their current girlfriend on the internet getting cum pumped by different guys.
    It may not be a different guy. Might be the same guy, who may be fine with showing her off online, but not with her being with other guys.

  9. #1327
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that her experiment to offer services behind his back failed miserably. I'm also guessing that she won't be back until after he dumps her ass.
    I have a hard time understanding there relationship. I mean wouldn't it make sense if she deletes the porn videos?. Who wants to have their current girlfriend on the internet getting cum pumped by different guys.

  10. #1326

    Sarah

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/818693339079

    Will keep it short. Was unenthusiastic and rushed. Will not repeat.

  11. #1325

    New girls

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/448764288799

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/804014598331

    Any intel on these girls? They look decent, but then again it's been kinda dry out here.

  12. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that her experiment to offer services behind his back failed miserably. I'm also guessing that she won't be back until after he dumps her ass.
    As is down.

  13. #1323

    Penny

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/985645354477

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-visit/20032815

    Do not waste your money or time. Saw her a while back and it was the worst experience I ever had. Went in for a qv as it was cheap and sorely regret it. Hygiene is disgusting, she smelled as if she did not take a shower in a long time. Body had sores, black spots, marks, etc. Smell of smoke and ash tray was everywhere. I had to get out, saw her calling her pimp on the phone about it too. Not scared as I carry and if anyone tries to meet me at my car I'm going to make sure they meet their maker. Just like all those alerts and warnings about Kayla on STG, please skip her. I would never get near her or even stay in the same room. Only thing I regret is I handed her the donation without inspecting the product 1st and not wearing a disguise to cover my face. Lesson learned and I will never see her again. If the person who is creating all those service warnings on STG sees this, please add her to the list.

  14. #1322

    Lexie & bf

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the live-in bf / fiance / whoever he is didn't know that she was back in business.
    I'm guessing that her experiment to offer services behind his back failed miserably. I'm also guessing that she won't be back until after he dumps her ass.

  15. #1321
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrulous  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her, got an angry text saying don't ever call this number again. Weird.
    Sounds like the live-in bf / fiance / whoever he is didn't know that she was back in business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape