Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 17049
-
09-28-19 12:08 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 51Cards?
That makes sense, bad breakups, arguments, ultimatums issued, all types of assholery guys do to girls. Still, though what's up with the Cards? It's like extortion for accepting a communique.
Originally Posted by Dbomb
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 09:37 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 244Usually just laziness.
Some are just lazy / not very serious about actually meeting anyone on there, and just want to see how much attention and validation they can get. Some of them want to be messaged and speak more openly in private.
Originally Posted by ManTooth
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 04:45 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 179Sandymsm11
No additional info, but I saw her profile and figured why even bother unless you like the thrill of the chase. She puts up a lot of walls, in my opinion.
Originally Posted by MrCharm
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 21:27 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 51New to this
What does it mean when you see that their interests are blank and their "about me" section is also blank. Cold feet? What's up with the "cards".
-
09-27-19 15:44 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 34Sandymsm11
Hey guys any info on her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/c7362...c-d410afc7868a
-
09-27-19 11:25 #4324Senior Member

Posts: 244Update
Update, mid-October will be safe if anyone is interested then. These shenanigans are unacceptable.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 11:09 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 725Sweet smack
I think you scared her away LOL.
Originally Posted by Dbomb
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 10:53 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 244Law is law.
Sweet Smacks:
https://www.seeking.com/member/29e22...8-15fde8e9a9ca
Texting back and forth, I ask for proof of age. She replies "how old do you need me to be" and "You mean you want me to show if I'm 18 or not? Then I guess you'll have to wait a couple more days. " Fuck red flags, that's a red billboard. Stay safe, my dudes.
-
09-27-19 10:28 #4321Regular Member

Posts: 3Megann. Ghosting
Asked Megann about Ghosting Guys, said she only ghosts disrespectful Guys, doesn't charge for drinks, wanted to meet me, tried to set up a time and place, then Ghosted me and blocked me.
-
09-26-19 09:21 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 581I will NOT sleep with you
Got to love that profile. First the "I will NOT sleep with you" part. Then the. I like to travel, I will travel with you if it meets MY schedule and it would be great if you brought a friend or two of mine along with us so I can be more comfortable. . and have something to do while I'm NOT fucking you! Lmao. IDK If I'm bringing you and two of your girlfriends on a trip and footing the bill there going to be a foursome going down! SMH.
Originally Posted by FafaFooey
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
09-26-19 08:47 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 89Vanilla visas work. Just make sure to register a zip code. I usually just buy a 100 dollar one.
Originally Posted by SkulLord
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 01:03 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 51Hey guys I know this was mentioned before but I need help with paying my sa account. My first one got banned and I'm looking to make another one but I don't want to use my cards so I need a help what kind of cards I can get so I can pay it and how.
-
09-25-19 23:04 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 534Dude, WTF, you still young and attractive, go to the bar and pick up college coed pussy for free, then wait until you are old, fat, and ugly like me, then go on to SA, the bars college pussy game is still on for you, after you get old, then SA is the new coed pussy game with $$ I max out my years playing the college pussy game, it was not pretty but it was a fun to me, my advice if you can still pick up coed pussy at bar, do it. When you get old come here.
Originally Posted by WarnerSeven7
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 22:47 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 97K
Does anybody meet her? https://www.seeking.com/member/3c3f3...8-328dc0cbc163.
-
09-25-19 21:44 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 258Young
Your age and looks matter a lot but what's most importantly is being able to verify you can spoil. I'm not a head turner but I'm younger. Being able to relate to current popular culture makes things easy for me. Make your intentions clear but not transactional. I got ALOT of. You are pretty young to be here. What do you do? Or. Wow I was expecting a catfish.
Originally Posted by WarnerSeven7
[View Original Post]
Your costs will be probably slightly lower but it's all about money in the end. Keep your expectations realistic and be ready to spend lots of time messaging. Failure is guaranteed but success is not. YMMV but I've never paid more than 3 for a session.
$90 isn't a major investment to grab a few numbers over the course of 30 days. Do it bro.











Reply With Quote





