Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4329

    Cards?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbomb  [View Original Post]
    Some are just lazy / not very serious about actually meeting anyone on there, and just want to see how much attention and validation they can get. Some of them want to be messaged and speak more openly in private.
    That makes sense, bad breakups, arguments, ultimatums issued, all types of assholery guys do to girls. Still, though what's up with the Cards? It's like extortion for accepting a communique.

  2. #4328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    Usually just laziness.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManTooth  [View Original Post]
    What does it mean when you see that their interests are blank and their "about me" section is also blank. Cold feet? What's up with the "cards".
    Some are just lazy / not very serious about actually meeting anyone on there, and just want to see how much attention and validation they can get. Some of them want to be messaged and speak more openly in private.

  3. #4327

    Sandymsm11

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharm  [View Original Post]
    No additional info, but I saw her profile and figured why even bother unless you like the thrill of the chase. She puts up a lot of walls, in my opinion.

  4. #4326

    New to this

    What does it mean when you see that their interests are blank and their "about me" section is also blank. Cold feet? What's up with the "cards".

  5. #4325

    Sandymsm11


  6. #4324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    I think you scared her away LOL.
    Update, mid-October will be safe if anyone is interested then. These shenanigans are unacceptable.

  7. #4323

    Sweet smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbomb  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Smacks:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/29e22...8-15fde8e9a9ca

    Texting back and forth, I ask for proof of age. She replies "how old do you need me to be" and "You mean you want me to show if I'm 18 or not? Then I guess you'll have to wait a couple more days. " Fuck red flags, that's a red billboard. Stay safe, my dudes.
    I think you scared her away LOL.

  8. #4322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    Law is law.

    Sweet Smacks:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/29e22...8-15fde8e9a9ca

    Texting back and forth, I ask for proof of age. She replies "how old do you need me to be" and "You mean you want me to show if I'm 18 or not? Then I guess you'll have to wait a couple more days. " Fuck red flags, that's a red billboard. Stay safe, my dudes.

  9. #4321

    Megann. Ghosting

    Asked Megann about Ghosting Guys, said she only ghosts disrespectful Guys, doesn't charge for drinks, wanted to meet me, tried to set up a time and place, then Ghosted me and blocked me.

  10. #4320

    I will NOT sleep with you

    Quote Originally Posted by FafaFooey  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure you copied the right profile link? This one is in Chicago, not McHenry (about 45 mile and multiple hours driving difference), and uses the phrase 'I will NOT sleep with you' in her profile.
    Got to love that profile. First the "I will NOT sleep with you" part. Then the. I like to travel, I will travel with you if it meets MY schedule and it would be great if you brought a friend or two of mine along with us so I can be more comfortable. . and have something to do while I'm NOT fucking you! Lmao. IDK If I'm bringing you and two of your girlfriends on a trip and footing the bill there going to be a foursome going down! SMH.

    TP.

  11. #4319
    Quote Originally Posted by SkulLord  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I know this was mentioned before but I need help with paying my sa account. My first one got banned and I'm looking to make another one but I don't want to use my cards so I need a help what kind of cards I can get so I can pay it and how.
    Vanilla visas work. Just make sure to register a zip code. I usually just buy a 100 dollar one.

  12. #4318
    Hey guys I know this was mentioned before but I need help with paying my sa account. My first one got banned and I'm looking to make another one but I don't want to use my cards so I need a help what kind of cards I can get so I can pay it and how.

  13. #4317
    Quote Originally Posted by WarnerSeven7  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Just found this forum and have thought about joining SA for a bit now. I was hoping to ask a couple questions before deciding to join. My main question is it realistic to find college aged girls who are down for one night of fun and nothing long term? For context I am in my late 20's, in shape and decently attractive (not sure if that matters). If so, does anyone know from experience what that has cost them?
    Dude, WTF, you still young and attractive, go to the bar and pick up college coed pussy for free, then wait until you are old, fat, and ugly like me, then go on to SA, the bars college pussy game is still on for you, after you get old, then SA is the new coed pussy game with $$ I max out my years playing the college pussy game, it was not pretty but it was a fun to me, my advice if you can still pick up coed pussy at bar, do it. When you get old come here.

  14. #4316

  15. #4315

    Young

    Quote Originally Posted by WarnerSeven7  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Just found this forum and have thought about joining SA for a bit now. I was hoping to ask a couple questions before deciding to join. My main question is it realistic to find college aged girls who are down for one night of fun and nothing long term? For context I am in my late 20's, in shape and decently attractive (not sure if that matters). If so, does anyone know from experience what that has cost them?
    Your age and looks matter a lot but what's most importantly is being able to verify you can spoil. I'm not a head turner but I'm younger. Being able to relate to current popular culture makes things easy for me. Make your intentions clear but not transactional. I got ALOT of. You are pretty young to be here. What do you do? Or. Wow I was expecting a catfish.

    Your costs will be probably slightly lower but it's all about money in the end. Keep your expectations realistic and be ready to spend lots of time messaging. Failure is guaranteed but success is not. YMMV but I've never paid more than 3 for a session.

    $90 isn't a major investment to grab a few numbers over the course of 30 days. Do it bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape