Thread: The Sugar Thread: Intel / Reviews / Contacts
+
Add Report
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 7193
-
09-27-19 15:34 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 805What was damage
If she's close to that pic. She looks really cute.
Originally Posted by Sicilly
[View Original Post]
Chunky can be overlooked if she's into it and fun etc.
She reminds me of a spinner I hung out with in Philly when I lived there and she was TONS of fun (it was just fwb she wasn't a provider) but this girl reminds me enough of her looks wise that I might have to pull the trigger.
-
09-27-19 12:56 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 1054Her pics reminds me of the Seinfeld episode THE STRIKE. Popularized the concept of a "two-face": someone who looks attractive sometimes and looks bad at other times, depending on exterior conditions, such as lighting. We may know it better as the festivus episode.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 12:53 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 1054Daytime quickie fun.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3c4e3...4-e982bf9a4993
DTF. BBBJ, a tad chunky, but has a nice clean place in Bartram. Don't think the pic is hers, but close enough.
She will try to get you to cash app her, just push for the M&G.
-
09-27-19 10:27 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 805Valkyrie
I had comms with her a long while back. Spotty and don't believe she ever committed to what she was looking for or something.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
But I'd be interested if you have comms / pull the trigger with her.
-
09-27-19 08:34 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 2027Valkyrie
She just now started messaging, we'll see where it goes. Not totally excited, to be honest, but I'll see if it gets better.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 10:25 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 628Couple quick updates
I had inquired a while ago about the girl mentioned above. No response from you lot; but I eventually managed to rendezvous with her and she was cuter than expected, down for anything and pleasant if somewhat timid to hang with. Recommended.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
New inquiry:
Valkyrie. Anybody know anything?
https://www.seeking.com/member/cbf1a...e-cb472e0aca0d
-
09-25-19 10:29 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 61Double trouble
Has anyone have any info on the two girls who go by double trouble, there names are Jade and Danielle. Thanks.
-
09-21-19 06:02 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 127Indybabee. Sure thing
Hey all. Was traveling through on business, was looking for some fun. Read your reviews, sent some emails, and got a response. From initial contact till entering my room, took about 3 hours. I'll back up previous reviews. Nice body, pierced smaller boobs (I thought they were quite nice), nice ass. Talked a bit, then she stripped down. Good mic skills and nice, tight kitty. $$ for about an hour. Had a flight to catch, so no complaints here. I would repeat. She's no bs, gives a good time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d4b7cfd2-3430-415c-967c-19fdec3c4174
-
09-15-19 08:34 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 341Correction
Typo correction the damage was $$.
-
09-14-19 17:45 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 341Good Catch!
Indeed, thank you.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 17:41 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 341Aww. Sweet memory
Had an excellent dream for $$ plus a nice dinner she left in the morning so 8 hr plus dinner then she left for Cali for awhile.
Originally Posted by Hal1957
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 10:09 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 58Scam
Toriblck.
Chatted with this one, tried selling pics for $$, and said later would meet. Posting on SA say Jax as location but she says she is in Tallahassee. Likely a scam.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9c5d2...f-1ee454943054
-
09-13-19 08:05 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 2027Lauraness, 29 years old
Not sure if she blocked me or went away, but this time I copied the URL and saved it first, heh. Getting a little better at that.
She had a decent photo, but if you can see the profile, it doesn't show 'everything', and if they refuse to give you more, 'most of the time' it means they are hiding a belly or huge ass. Not always, but most of the time. We were moving along in conversation, and set a date for lunch, but all along I kept asking her to text me, text me, and she kept using the site. It's almost time for the meet, and I told her it wouldn't happen without me seeing more pics showing her body type. She started acting weird, saying, "Can't we just meet and find out if we like each other?" and then "Can I search your phone's location" That sent up a red flag, even though I wasn't doing anything illegal. She kept arguing that I didn't need pics, and I gave her the ultimatum, pic now, or we're done. She sent a pic of 'someone' not including face, from the neck down, decent looking, and said "your loss". Told her #1, I didn't know that the pic is real of course, and #2, she had a shitty attitude anyway, and being HOT (if she was) is not, by a long shot, everything. Anyway, for your perusal, like I say, don't know if she's still active.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3e1c5...7-8e535dcad17f
-
09-12-19 12:11 #3565Regular Member

Posts: 18I agree
I had the opportunity to chill with her the other day. She's cooler than most chicks because she won't bs you and she is aware of her goals. She is young so understandably she is focused on getting there.
We met at my place, hung out and talked for a little. Our adult time was great even though I skipped right passed any BJ on to DFK, covered mish, and covered doggy. I moisturized her lower back and donated $$$ to her "love myself fund. " I'm not worried about missing out on the BJ as I hope to see her again in the future.
For those with negative feelings towards her and other chicks, I totally understand as I've had a chick flip out on me for what I believe to be bs. Honestly, that other chick pissed me off so much that no matter how many times I see people reporting positive experiences with her I cringe with jealousy. Although I would never even attempt to hang with her because of how sh*tty she was over text.
I'm a firm believer in communicating as if I am the one reading / hearing the message. I believe we all have different challenges but challenges none the less. Either way I just wanted to illustrate my positive experience to assist all who care.
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 09:14 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 483Any more details?
Donation? Her crib, your crib or Motel?
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





