Thread: The Sugar Thread: Intel / Reviews / Contacts
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 7193
-
09-12-19 08:52 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 2027Indybabee
I reviewed her just one page back, post 3545. Even put her name in the title where she could be searched in the thread.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 19:02 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 1107Profiles
I haven't met her, or talked to her, but I always get a kick out of profiles that read like this: "I'm a fucking genius. I'm gorgeous. Awesome to be around, and the envy of everyone in the room. My farts don't stink. And have I mentioned that I'm super super humble?
Originally Posted by StevieMartin1
[View Original Post]
I mean, I know she says she's in marketing, but geez.
-
09-11-19 18:06 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 341Took one for the team
Met with this about a month ago, her comms are not so good but she goes the extra mile if you can actually meet up with her. We had a wonderful dinner and a dream that lasted an entire evening well worth the investment. https://www.seeking.com/member/ca705...5-f229ea3c4241.
-
09-11-19 17:57 #3560Senior Member

Posts: 341Tell me she is real
Any information anyone can share?
https://www.seeking.com/member/d4b7c...c-19fdec3c4174
-
09-10-19 02:30 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 443She just rubbed me the wrong way
She was super aggressive about me meeting her that night while she was passing through town. I had my young son with me that night, so it wasn't happening. Then she starts this whole fake Daddy BS and I ghosted her. Maybe she was just having a bad day, been stood up one too many times, etc. None of which is my fault, or problem, so I decided not to pursue meeting her after that. Shame too, she looks yummy.
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 17:30 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 2027AlexaKay1017
One of my fav SB's I believe is her neighbor, I'm working on that. I was leaving her place and saw who I believe is Alexa downstairs, caught my eye. I'll keep you posted.
Originally Posted by StevieMartin1
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 11:21 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 32Any experience on AlexaKay1017? Her pics look very familiar for some reason.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3c64a...2-de865c44bf3e
-
09-06-19 09:27 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 628PassionateCiCi
Any thoughts / experiences on this one? Slow comms so far; but seems pretty open.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9d9c1...7-98575767cda1
-
09-06-19 08:51 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 2027I covered rates in the report. Didn't try for anal, so don't know.
Originally Posted by William4712
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 20:00 #3554Regular Member

Posts: 10Any deets on rates? Full menu? I've been curious about that one.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 15:07 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 628No way man, she's real
I saw her on the conveyer belt at the glue factory.
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 13:30 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 1054YUP! Look at it this way. If there was a hottie traveling thru Jax and you negotiated say 200 for everything except greek. Then while doing the act, she says for another 100 you can do the back door and you tell her you don't have it on you, but you will bring it to her as soon as you are done and get to the ATM. So, you get your rocks off in her back door. Are you going to bring her that $100 afterwards?
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 12:42 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 156Scam!
If they want a nickel prior to meeting you. SCAM! If they're for real. And want money up front. Then they live in fantasy land anyway so stay away. But I guarantee. NO REAL CHICK asks for money without meeting.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 08:34 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 2027Southjax 420
This girl's pics got my attention, and I was hoping things would work out. But she got in a hurry and threw up a red flag. One, said she lived in Nocatee. Not any bad places IN Nocatee, but ok. Then wanted to get $125 from me without meeting to get 'hurricane supplies'. Told her I could bring the $ to her today. She said no biggie, she'd get the money from another SD. But if she lives in Nocatee, I doubt she would give up anything for $125. Anyway, be safe.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6b3ba...c-eb52b5f522df
-
08-30-19 22:44 #3549Regular Member

Posts: 12I think she's cool
I don't know that I completely agree with this but I don't agree with others either. She is a cool chick. She was fun to talk to and hang out with. She gets a lot of attention. She's pretty attractive. She does look like her pics. She does love her dog but its not a problem if she comes and sees you and doesn't bring the dog. I didn't have the same experience with the lack of oral but maybe things changed. She's definitely a cool chick and easy to talk to. As long as you don't try to pull some shit and are straight forward and chill she will be the same. Just like anyone else she doesn't like to be jacked around.
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




