Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 7362
-
09-29-19 12:52 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 355Sarah
Have never seen her, but periodically will consider it, forgetting whatever research I've done on her before. And always end up seeing a review like this. You'd think the ones that provide consistently poor service would be driven out, but apparently not.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 12:32 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 355Adalina - Has anyone seen her?
-
09-29-19 09:06 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 666
-
09-28-19 20:19 #1464Banned Member

Posts: 1I don't know where you guys get you info
If you read his post you will see that he got it from this forum.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
If you make a fake user to review yourself again I'll edit the post so it says you have bugs as well.
A2[/blue]
-
09-28-19 19:43 #1463Regular Member

Posts: 5Island Beauty
I don't post often but this one is worth the time. Not a drug user or clock watcher. (DREAM) I was met at the door and lead upstairs. She was bright and bubbly and asked about my wants and desires. It is a nice change to see a provider actually pursue a conversation. Her body was perfect for me and my tastes. Not to skinny and no where near chubby. Her breast are natural and still perky. Everything was covered and prices are only a hair above the norm. Thank you to Merlin for pointing me in this direction.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/857400456940
-
09-28-19 13:21 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 311Blowing someone off and texting them to let them know the dream isn't going to happen are two very different things. If a monger blows someone off, sure, trying to set-up something using the same phone is just plain dumb. Texting someone (30 minutes prior to the time) to let them know that you will not be able to make it, well, that's just being courteous.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure if this provider was using the name Brittany when you reported on her (and her two goons), but a search using that name didn't bring anything up for me. She's definitely on the do not contact list now.
-
09-28-19 12:01 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 1659Already reported on her (them)
If you were silly enough to blow her off and then return, I guarantee you will be met by Vladistav and Nikolev who will beat the shit out of you until you double down or break something important.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
Stay away.
P.S.- who is "Callie the squirter?" Don't know her? PM me or post if you know.
-
09-28-19 08:25 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 399Look before you leap.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...349&viewfull=1#post4466349.
Originally Posted by Riverman240
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 08:21 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 3992nd is Demi
She looks like her picts. Hygiene issues when I've seen her, about 6 weeks ago last. I wouldn't go there after dark. Defiantly a H user. Sp.
Originally Posted by Berkdude
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 00:02 #1458Regular Member

Posts: 22First post. Any intel?
Hi. First post, Nearby Berkshire county resident here. Looking for any info on these two. Also any info on Pittsfield would be appreciated.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynda-es...ngfield-354969
Texted to set up appt but didn't get a reply confirming the time.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...3/271131863381
Texted and set up an appt. Seemed fairly communicative, but ignored my request for a verification pic. Got angry texts back when I cancelled.
-
09-27-19 22:56 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 754Not Available This Weekend
I texted back and forth. She said she's not around this weekend.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 20:47 #1456Regular Member

Posts: 2Isn't this interesting.
-
09-27-19 20:21 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 311GP Syndrome's Latest Victim: Brittany
Archived Ad: http://archive.is/oCTuw.
Word is that if you miss a date with her, she texts you and tells you that she missed appointments because of you. She says that the next time you contact her, she will require a deposit.
Yeah, that's a real winning move.
If you're going to see this one, use caution. ***** meter is on full tilt.
-
09-27-19 10:10 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 399Told Me outs only
Outcalls only, At least that's what she said when I was texing her recently.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 23:21 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 754Good to Know
I sent a text. I'd see her this weekend if she's available. I'll post if I hear anything.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




