Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 8737
-
09-26-19 12:53 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 289Robbed.
So I met this girl at the motel 6 in Milford after about an half day of back and forth, we agreed on rates and services, I get there and it's the girl in the picture, did the cop test and placed donation on the table. That's when things got wierd. First she gets on the bed and asks me to say exactly what I want. I said I already told you in the text, she says I want to hear you say it. 1st red light. I reluctantly obliged. Told I wanted a BBBJ. She's says no she doesn't don't that. "after we already agreed on it and the donation for it". She then says she has no condoms. That's when shit got really wierd. She pulls the fucking trash bag out of the bin and says "we can make this work". Mind you there was trash in the fucking bag. I said give me money back because it was obvious she had no intention of performing. She pulls out a glock and says that's not going to happen. I walked out as fast as I could. As I was leaving there was a guy standing outside her door who quickly walked away when I opened the door. Stay the fuck away from this one gentleman. I have actual pics of her that she sent me that shows her face.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/394923575753
-
09-26-19 10:18 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 106Maybe Lisa? I haven't dreamt of her since she only seems to do Outcalls and those just don't work for me. But that's who I'd dial.
Originally Posted by BB1920
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-i...-king/19905311
-
09-26-19 08:27 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 117Lady Star
Found her STG add, it has a different phone number than the Escort index site.
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...h/188163684843
If the link goes dead search for " Icyhot " in the New Haven section.
-
09-25-19 18:45 #1234Regular Member

Posts: 20Know of anyone who is good and will go to hotel in Guilford?
In Guilford for the night and would love some company. Any suggestions on someone that would go to my hotel? Appreciate the info.
-
09-25-19 13:48 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 338
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
I just tried texting and calling her. I got an immediate text reply that my number is blocked. When I tried calling I get a recording that the number is not accepting calls. Hmm.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 13:42 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 338Her ad on STG is no longer. But here is an ad from Escort Index:
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-8944/1/460549
-
09-25-19 11:35 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 878Tgtbt?
Been texting with this one all morning. Seems way TGTBT. She quoted me a donation. I asked about 2 girls and she said she could get her gf to come over if I am really going to come. I said what donation. Same quote she just gave me. So I pushed a bit. Full GFE? Yes. I mean raw. Yes. What donation? Same. Can I do both of you or is this one and done? You can definitely do us both she wrote. Then I said - if your friend doesn't show can we go twice? Yep. and she sent a bunch pf pics that she said was recent.
This to me is all red flag stuff. Anyone know her at all?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/849692668509
-
09-25-19 09:53 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 49Starr
Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 14:56 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 156Erica
Try Erica in new Britain. Running a special for 40.
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/617553881644
I have seen for a BBJCIM only and pretty goid.
-
09-24-19 12:20 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 338
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
$30 is the price range for a SW which I do not recommend. You will be hard pressed to find a lady who advertises for that amount. I second WhenWhen's suggestion and go see Star. Her head game is awesome, BBBJCIM and worth the extra coin on your budget.
Originally Posted by WhenWhen
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 06:04 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 1334Check out Starr in NH STG. But expect to pay 50 to 60.
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 09:04 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 465Angela
She's been out walking ferry. Last I saw her was about a month ago and appeared to be going down hill fast, I didn't pick her up that time seems like she was arguing with guys on the street and was walking away yelling to herself.
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 20:08 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 56Blow and go?
I am simply just looking for a BJ? Anyone know of anyone offer for $30 or less.
Just need a basic blow and go.
-
09-21-19 12:49 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 174Re: angela
I've seen her a few times from last year to earlier this year. But within the past few months I've only seen her post ads a couple of times. Each time I saw her she looked worse so I'm guessing she's in rehab?? Or maybe locked up?? But she was most def not looking good last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by EffieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 12:40 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 89Angela
Anyone know what happened to Angela. She had a place off exit 8 off of 91. Her add said she was the girl next door. Thanks.











Reply With Quote





