Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 8737
-
09-19-19 20:45 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 304Blonde bombshell fresh meat stg ad!!
This is Payton / Alicia / real name Rose from Hartford stg now in New haven and Branford areas, very unsafe provider and fresh out of jail for the last 10 months, she was very popular in Hartford area for a while lots of miles and unsafe practices!! Iv drug user! Bad!! Guys do not go see her for health reasons and she currently has a African American pimp with her in Branford, another monger today contacted me and filled me in, he sent me the ad and I immediately knew it was her!! Just a FYI to the New haven stg mongers! Stay clear she will give you a gift you don't want! Trust me I know her well over a long period of time! I seen her many times when she started out but never again after what I saw last year! Stay safe Playboy.
-
09-19-19 17:49 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 487Agree
Couple of times the girl opened the door and was hiding behind it. I'm standing there looking at no one wondering what happens next.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
Playin the odds I guess. The thrill keeps me.
Next time I get "wood" I'm knocking on it.
-
09-19-19 14:06 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 886They can easily raid a hotel room or use it for a sting op. I never go to a house because it's too easy to walk into a setup and end up being chopped up in a basement.
Originally Posted by SamSonOV
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 23:47 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 116This is why I never go to a house or apartment to see someone. To much traffic and neighbors are bound not to like it. I'm sure this is what happened.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 18:13 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 338I saw her last week. I echo the comments made by Kantdelay and Max. She took all I had to give and not a trace was left to be seen. I would repeat if all other options are out.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 18:09 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 338Her posts are currently absent from STG. As far as her looks, to each his own. I never criticize another mans tastes. I never saw her nor ever cared to.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 14:35 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 289Overposting Jaba The Hutt
Dude WTF is up with that? Her posts are everywhere and seriously unpleasant to look at.
Originally Posted by BarGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 13:48 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 43I never saw Xina either, and 100% of my issue was with her location. It was obvious from the very beginning that she was going to get popped, and I didn't want to be "that guy" when it eventually happened to her.
Originally Posted by BarGuy
[View Original Post]
The BF sounds like a real loser. They'll put him away for sure. If you google the BF, and read about the previous drug bust that happened at his house when he got in BIG trouble the first time, people kept showing up for their oxys while the police were in the middle of their search / bust. 8 people were arrested trying to buy drugs while the cops were there. Unbelievable! Drugs are bad, people!
I always liked and looked forward to Xina's pictures. She is a very attractive young woman. Hopefully, she'll be able to get her act together, and recover / move on from this ordeal.
-
09-18-19 13:08 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 117I miss Xina
I never did see her based on a warning I saw on here back in June. But she did have nice pictures on STG, now all I see is the fat ass lady from Waterbury that posts every half hour!
-
09-18-19 10:06 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 878That's Deb. She's been discussed here. Older MILF. Definite spinner; wicked skinny but IMHO a nice person and she is the farthest from a clock watcher you will find. She has cats, not sure if that was mentioned. Decent skills (not great) but if you want relaxed session with no time pressure and a do-able donation. She's a go to. Not everyone's cup of tea obviously.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
Oh and let me add this. She was connected to a female handler. The handler and Deb got into an argument and the handler then got another burner and started posting other ads and rolling people when they showed up. There is only one number for deb and the first three digits are the same so you know. Not sure if the handler is still doing it.
-
09-18-19 09:18 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 29Older like 50 not 40's so if you are into Mature women she will do the trick. Good BBBJ head game and gets the job done. Can be a bit chatty but no rush and tries to put you at ease. Rates reasonable I have tried a couple of times and will probably go back.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 07:10 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 389Info
Looks interesting. http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...g/308363527306.
-
09-17-19 10:50 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 29That should say not returning.
Originally Posted by Grlwatcher13
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 10:49 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 29Yes that's her. BBBJ but no CIM.
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 20:10 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 174Re: triple dee
I assume you were talking about this dee. https://urlzs.com/gtfWw.
Originally Posted by Grlwatcher13
[View Original Post]
I've always wondered if she does BBBJCIM? & if so what her donation amt is for "convo". I never contacted her because I prefer texting wich I know she doesn't allow.










Reply With Quote





