Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 8731
-
09-25-19 11:35 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 878Tgtbt?
Been texting with this one all morning. Seems way TGTBT. She quoted me a donation. I asked about 2 girls and she said she could get her gf to come over if I am really going to come. I said what donation. Same quote she just gave me. So I pushed a bit. Full GFE? Yes. I mean raw. Yes. What donation? Same. Can I do both of you or is this one and done? You can definitely do us both she wrote. Then I said - if your friend doesn't show can we go twice? Yep. and she sent a bunch pf pics that she said was recent.
This to me is all red flag stuff. Anyone know her at all?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/849692668509
-
09-25-19 09:53 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 49Starr
Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 14:56 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 156Erica
Try Erica in new Britain. Running a special for 40.
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/617553881644
I have seen for a BBJCIM only and pretty goid.
-
09-24-19 12:20 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 338
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
$30 is the price range for a SW which I do not recommend. You will be hard pressed to find a lady who advertises for that amount. I second WhenWhen's suggestion and go see Star. Her head game is awesome, BBBJCIM and worth the extra coin on your budget.
Originally Posted by WhenWhen
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 06:04 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 1334Check out Starr in NH STG. But expect to pay 50 to 60.
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 09:04 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 465Angela
She's been out walking ferry. Last I saw her was about a month ago and appeared to be going down hill fast, I didn't pick her up that time seems like she was arguing with guys on the street and was walking away yelling to herself.
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 20:08 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 56Blow and go?
I am simply just looking for a BJ? Anyone know of anyone offer for $30 or less.
Just need a basic blow and go.
-
09-21-19 12:49 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 174Re: angela
I've seen her a few times from last year to earlier this year. But within the past few months I've only seen her post ads a couple of times. Each time I saw her she looked worse so I'm guessing she's in rehab?? Or maybe locked up?? But she was most def not looking good last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by EffieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 12:40 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 89Angela
Anyone know what happened to Angela. She had a place off exit 8 off of 91. Her add said she was the girl next door. Thanks.
-
09-19-19 20:45 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 304Blonde bombshell fresh meat stg ad!!
This is Payton / Alicia / real name Rose from Hartford stg now in New haven and Branford areas, very unsafe provider and fresh out of jail for the last 10 months, she was very popular in Hartford area for a while lots of miles and unsafe practices!! Iv drug user! Bad!! Guys do not go see her for health reasons and she currently has a African American pimp with her in Branford, another monger today contacted me and filled me in, he sent me the ad and I immediately knew it was her!! Just a FYI to the New haven stg mongers! Stay clear she will give you a gift you don't want! Trust me I know her well over a long period of time! I seen her many times when she started out but never again after what I saw last year! Stay safe Playboy.
-
09-19-19 17:49 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 487Agree
Couple of times the girl opened the door and was hiding behind it. I'm standing there looking at no one wondering what happens next.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
Playin the odds I guess. The thrill keeps me.
Next time I get "wood" I'm knocking on it.
-
09-19-19 14:06 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 886They can easily raid a hotel room or use it for a sting op. I never go to a house because it's too easy to walk into a setup and end up being chopped up in a basement.
Originally Posted by SamSonOV
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 23:47 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 116This is why I never go to a house or apartment to see someone. To much traffic and neighbors are bound not to like it. I'm sure this is what happened.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 18:13 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 338I saw her last week. I echo the comments made by Kantdelay and Max. She took all I had to give and not a trace was left to be seen. I would repeat if all other options are out.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 18:09 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 338Her posts are currently absent from STG. As far as her looks, to each his own. I never criticize another mans tastes. I never saw her nor ever cared to.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





