Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4314

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4it  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab505...6-fd3c5fea7ce6

    I have been on and off of SA for years. I just recently renewed. I always hate it when I am on it because it is so much BS. But, sometimes, it is good.

    Anyway, the one above wants $1500 to $2000 per month PLUS $600 per visit. I don't even bother responding to that shit.
    Someone fed her a load of bull and feed her too much.

    I especially like how she claims she's avg build when you can tell that's a lie.

  2. #4313

    Greenapple333

    Here is another one. Greenapple333 in Naperville (though, really, Hanover Park). I would have included a link, but I think she has blocked me because she got pissed I wouldn't give her $3000 by October 15th. Once I told her it wasn't going to happen, she went off on me for expecting everything for nothing and she called me an asshole. IMHO, she is a toxic combination of GPS, delusion, anger, and psycho. But, that is just my opinion.

  3. #4312

    McHenry and down?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/93184...9-c6f6454e0220

    What a hot body!! Slim, perky full C's, nice ass, and cute to boot. Young and down for a lot. Easy to set up, reliable.
    Are you sure you copied the right profile link? This one is in Chicago, not McHenry (about 45 mile and multiple hours driving difference), and uses the phrase 'I will NOT sleep with you' in her profile.

  4. #4311

    And there is no cure

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishRed  [View Original Post]
    Holy hell, that's a lot of $$$ for someone who isn't even hot!
    That site is fatally infected with GPS. Even just a few years ago, it was not near as bad as it is now. Back then 2 - 3 per visit got just about anyone on the board, and that was top end. These days it seems as if all of these young chicks believe that this is an easy way to make $3-4000 per month in cash. Well, maybe it happens, but I don't know who would (or WHY anyone would) pay that kind of coin. I Just know, IMHO, that is nuts.

  5. #4310

    WoW!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4it  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab505...6-fd3c5fea7ce6

    I have been on and off of SA for years. I just recently renewed. I always hate it when I am on it because it is so much BS. But, sometimes, it is good.

    Anyway, the one above wants $1500 to $2000 per month PLUS $600 per visit. I don't even bother responding to that shit.
    Holy hell, that's a lot of $$$ for someone who isn't even hot!

  6. #4309

    Not for me

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab505...6-fd3c5fea7ce6

    I have been on and off of SA for years. I just recently renewed. I always hate it when I am on it because it is so much BS. But, sometimes, it is good.

    Anyway, the one above wants $1500 to $2000 per month PLUS $600 per visit. I don't even bother responding to that shit.

  7. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/93184...9-c6f6454e0220

    What a hot body!! Slim, perky full C's, nice ass, and cute to boot. Young and down for a lot. Easy to set up, reliable.
    For real man? She will go from platonic to fucking?

  8. #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/93184...9-c6f6454e0220

    What a hot body!! Slim, perky full C's, nice ass, and cute to boot. Young and down for a lot. Easy to set up, reliable.
    I read your saying "Easy to set up, reliable" as meaning you met with her and she's legit. What was the damage? Did you have to host?

  9. #4306

    Good work

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/93184...9-c6f6454e0220

    What a hot body!! Slim, perky full C's, nice ass, and cute to boot. Young and down for a lot. Easy to set up, reliable.
    She says she won't sleep with you. Good job spending the time opening that jar.

  10. #4305

    McHenry coed

    https://www.seeking.com/member/93184...9-c6f6454e0220

    What a hot body!! Slim, perky full C's, nice ass, and cute to boot. Young and down for a lot. Easy to set up, reliable.

  11. #4304
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0c0e5...c-527205a6fed2

    Their "rules":

    we are willing to tease you, touch you and it’s guaranteed a good time. You’re allowed to touch us, but we are not to have sex. We will make sure you finish
    Pass.

  12. #4303

    Proceed w / Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDdt  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/14887...b-672c43d54065

    Anybody talked to her? Pics look too good to be true, and she has premium which is a red flag to me. Wants 200 for a drink only. I think I'd pay. If she actually looks like that, and later meets were not too much more.
    She's been discussed here and MKE boards (profile name used to be Megfit) . She's ghosted most guys, hitting some up for money prior to meeting, etc. I messaged w / her a while back and she said 500/ meet all covered, that's as far as I got convo wise then she stopped responding. Personally, no way in hell I'd give her (or any girl for that matter) a nickel to meet just for a drink.

  13. #4302

  14. #4301

    Check photos for clues

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely a pro. Search her number and you'll see a bunch of escort postings on various sites.
    Her mirror selfies were taken in a certain O'hare hotel. I'm ok if she's a pro, because she's pretty hot. But I'm not paying $600.

  15. #4300

    Megann25

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14887...b-672c43d54065

    Anybody talked to her? Pics look too good to be true, and she has premium which is a red flag to me. Wants 200 for a drink only. I think I'd pay. If she actually looks like that, and later meets were not too much more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape