Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4299

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRue  [View Original Post]
    Just scroll down a bit. She was discussed about 5 posts ago. I think she's hit up everyone within 100 miles of Chicago. Her range is between 300-1300. Will send some really nice pics.
    I tried to search using the last 4-5 digits of the link but nothing hits.

  2. #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    I wish I can share but once in an arrangement with these sa girls, and you past her number around, she will hate you forever, so no. If the arrangement is over, then is all fair game, beside I would not want my phone # to be pass around for any person I don't know, would you?
    Share a link to their profile page. That's it.

    The guy should do the rest of the work.

  3. #4297
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregu696  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind to share their info?Thanks.
    I wish I can share but once in an arrangement with these sa girls, and you past her number around, she will hate you forever, so no. If the arrangement is over, then is all fair game, beside I would not want my phone # to be pass around for any person I don't know, would you?

  4. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    Guys, my sa account is done, not sure if I will sign back on or not, anyway, I had 2 dates this weekend and my god both actually show up (so that's 2 for 2 is 100%, so my chance of winning the lottery ticket today increase by 100% yeah right, but for sure buying so lotto tickets today) and I have another date this week, if I am 3 of 3, then for sure moving to Vegas and open gambling business or gamble my 401 k away haha. The two this weekend are coed, freshmen and soph. Both a fine looking lady and they don't know what a condom is, so BBFS cip, both on bc. (I am so surprise how many college girls are on birth control these day). Anyway, will see how this week go with my third date (if she show up) and will decide to get back on SA or not. Will see, good luck to you all with your sa game.
    Do you mind to share their info?Thanks.

  5. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by FoMoCobra  [View Original Post]
    What expectations do coeds have for assistance?

    Thanks for all you do👍.
    Coed can be hot or not so hot, I think the hot new want 300-400 per meet and the fat coed probably much less, but I had hot one for 250 per meet so really depend on the coed girls, but don't expect the super hot model type coed will do it for less then 300, usually 400 or more, then again you can get hot one for 150 or less but I highly doubt it, normally anything at 150-200 is fat old ladies, I define fat old ladies (as anything outside 18-22 years old, slim, young and tight) bit that's just me guys.

  6. #4294

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    This one is giving off a pro vibe but is asking for a long term arrangement.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2441f...d-91d383ac8247
    Just scroll down a bit. She was discussed about 5 posts ago. I think she's hit up everyone within 100 miles of Chicago. Her range is between 300-1300. Will send some really nice pics.

  7. #4293

    Coeds

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    Guys, my sa account is done, not sure if I will sign back on or not, anyway, I had 2 dates this weekend and my god both actually show up (so that's 2 for 2 is 100%, so my chance of winning the lottery ticket today increase by 100% yeah right, but for sure buying so lotto tickets today) and I have another date this week, if I am 3 of 3, then for sure moving to Vegas and open gambling business or gamble my 401 k away haha. The two this weekend are coed, freshmen and soph. Both a fine looking lady and they don't know what a condom is, so BBFS cip, both on bc. (I am so surprise how many college girls are on birth control these day). Anyway, will see how this week go with my third date (if she show up) and will decide to get back on SA or not. Will see, good luck to you all with your sa game.
    What expectations do coeds have for assistance?

    Thanks for all you do👍.

  8. #4292

    Elleebaby

    This one is giving off a pro vibe but is asking for a long term arrangement.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2441f...d-91d383ac8247

  9. #4291

    Finally score

    Guys, my sa account is done, not sure if I will sign back on or not, anyway, I had 2 dates this weekend and my god both actually show up (so that's 2 for 2 is 100%, so my chance of winning the lottery ticket today increase by 100% yeah right, but for sure buying so lotto tickets today) and I have another date this week, if I am 3 of 3, then for sure moving to Vegas and open gambling business or gamble my 401 k away haha. The two this weekend are coed, freshmen and soph. Both a fine looking lady and they don't know what a condom is, so BBFS cip, both on bc. (I am so surprise how many college girls are on birth control these day). Anyway, will see how this week go with my third date (if she show up) and will decide to get back on SA or not. Will see, good luck to you all with your sa game.

  10. #4290
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    Scammer. Sets something up and then wants. E to send her money first. Questionable pics too.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/df1a0...8-bf87b86c1f9d
    Thanks for the headsup bro. She message me but I ignored, don't want to waste my time on flaky people.

  11. #4289

    Smilingheart_93

    Scammer. Sets something up and then wants. E to send her money first. Questionable pics too.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/df1a0...8-bf87b86c1f9d

  12. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyAkerman  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 600 and I got her to drop sown to 300 but she was way to much of a pro by how she was talking so I passed.

    .
    She's definitely a pro. Search her number and you'll see a bunch of escort postings on various sites.

  13. #4287
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    No idea what this site is and was wondering if anyone has run into it, know what it is about? She has a profile / page or whatever on it.

    https://zoopps.com/u/_krissie_baby
    Looks like its just an IG scraper site. There's a number of these types of sites that just pull the public IG feed into their own site. Idk the purpose of these sites but they come up very often when doing reverse image searches. Copy the username from zoops and paste it into IG and you'll see it's the same. https://www.instagram.com/_krissie_baby/.

  14. #4286

    More GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Limeyincal  [View Original Post]
    This one quoted me 1300.00 for 3 hrs covered but 3 inputs. LOL! - ElleeBaby.

    She knew all the terms etc, so I'm guessing a pro.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2441f...d-91d383ac8247
    I had a feeling that was the case; she contacted me out of the blue and when I responded, just starting the convo, she just sent her phone number. Cute girl though!

  15. #4285

    Yup

    Quoted me 600 and I got her to drop sown to 300 but she was way to much of a pro by how she was talking so I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Limeyincal  [View Original Post]
    This one quoted me 1300.00 for 3 hrs covered but 3 inputs. LOL! - ElleeBaby.

    She knew all the terms etc, so I'm guessing a pro.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2441f...d-91d383ac8247
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape