Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 17049
-
09-25-19 21:10 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 725Omg
Someone fed her a load of bull and feed her too much.
Originally Posted by Lookin4it
[View Original Post]
I especially like how she claims she's avg build when you can tell that's a lie.
-
09-25-19 17:15 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 231Greenapple333
Here is another one. Greenapple333 in Naperville (though, really, Hanover Park). I would have included a link, but I think she has blocked me because she got pissed I wouldn't give her $3000 by October 15th. Once I told her it wasn't going to happen, she went off on me for expecting everything for nothing and she called me an asshole. IMHO, she is a toxic combination of GPS, delusion, anger, and psycho. But, that is just my opinion.
-
09-25-19 16:52 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 246McHenry and down?
Are you sure you copied the right profile link? This one is in Chicago, not McHenry (about 45 mile and multiple hours driving difference), and uses the phrase 'I will NOT sleep with you' in her profile.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 15:16 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 231And there is no cure
That site is fatally infected with GPS. Even just a few years ago, it was not near as bad as it is now. Back then 2 - 3 per visit got just about anyone on the board, and that was top end. These days it seems as if all of these young chicks believe that this is an easy way to make $3-4000 per month in cash. Well, maybe it happens, but I don't know who would (or WHY anyone would) pay that kind of coin. I Just know, IMHO, that is nuts.
Originally Posted by IrishRed
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 12:48 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 29WoW!
Holy hell, that's a lot of $$$ for someone who isn't even hot!
Originally Posted by Lookin4it
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 12:45 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 231Not for me
https://www.seeking.com/member/ab505...6-fd3c5fea7ce6
I have been on and off of SA for years. I just recently renewed. I always hate it when I am on it because it is so much BS. But, sometimes, it is good.
Anyway, the one above wants $1500 to $2000 per month PLUS $600 per visit. I don't even bother responding to that shit.
-
09-25-19 11:20 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 534For real man? She will go from platonic to fucking?
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 10:18 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 420I read your saying "Easy to set up, reliable" as meaning you met with her and she's legit. What was the damage? Did you have to host?
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 08:57 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 541Good work
She says she won't sleep with you. Good job spending the time opening that jar.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 23:04 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 788McHenry coed
https://www.seeking.com/member/93184...9-c6f6454e0220
What a hot body!! Slim, perky full C's, nice ass, and cute to boot. Young and down for a lot. Easy to set up, reliable.
-
09-24-19 16:52 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 70https://www.seeking.com/member/0c0e5...c-527205a6fed2
Their "rules":
Pass.we are willing to tease you, touch you
and it’s guaranteed a good time. You’re allowed to touch us, but we are not to have sex. We will make sure you finish
-
09-24-19 15:53 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 754Proceed w / Caution
She's been discussed here and MKE boards (profile name used to be Megfit) . She's ghosted most guys, hitting some up for money prior to meeting, etc. I messaged w / her a while back and she said 500/ meet all covered, that's as far as I got convo wise then she stopped responding. Personally, no way in hell I'd give her (or any girl for that matter) a nickel to meet just for a drink.
Originally Posted by MasterDdt
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 13:20 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 168All dtf prices and rules vary
https://www.seeking.com/member/b9bd5...2-bd98b8153d92
https://www.seeking.com/member/0968a...b-edf1c408fa4f
https://www.seeking.com/member/88559...b-4baea45bd757
https://www.seeking.com/member/e6208...b-f1ba9e9db594
https://www.seeking.com/member/e1fd5...4-e60f980d01c4
https://www.seeking.com/member/11bd2...b-1ff0739f8c8f
https://www.seeking.com/member/e1437...c-c7db714f6512
https://www.seeking.com/member/e546e...3-afacfc28412a
https://www.seeking.com/member/266e5...4-5a49aaaf1166
https://www.seeking.com/member/79af8...a-33a519cd4ffb
-
09-24-19 12:50 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 541Check photos for clues
Her mirror selfies were taken in a certain O'hare hotel. I'm ok if she's a pro, because she's pretty hot. But I'm not paying $600.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 12:47 #4300Regular Member

Posts: 13Megann25
https://www.seeking.com/member/14887...b-672c43d54065
Anybody talked to her? Pics look too good to be true, and she has premium which is a red flag to me. Wants 200 for a drink only. I think I'd pay. If she actually looks like that, and later meets were not too much more.












Reply With Quote





