Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 17049
-
09-24-19 12:32 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 541Thanks
I tried to search using the last 4-5 digits of the link but nothing hits.
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 10:07 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 762Share a link to their profile page. That's it.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
The guy should do the rest of the work.
-
09-24-19 09:26 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 534I wish I can share but once in an arrangement with these sa girls, and you past her number around, she will hate you forever, so no. If the arrangement is over, then is all fair game, beside I would not want my phone # to be pass around for any person I don't know, would you?
Originally Posted by Gregu696
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 23:12 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 97Do you mind to share their info?Thanks.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 19:04 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 534Coed can be hot or not so hot, I think the hot new want 300-400 per meet and the fat coed probably much less, but I had hot one for 250 per meet so really depend on the coed girls, but don't expect the super hot model type coed will do it for less then 300, usually 400 or more, then again you can get hot one for 150 or less but I highly doubt it, normally anything at 150-200 is fat old ladies, I define fat old ladies (as anything outside 18-22 years old, slim, young and tight) bit that's just me guys.
Originally Posted by FoMoCobra
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 19:00 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 542Indeed
Just scroll down a bit. She was discussed about 5 posts ago. I think she's hit up everyone within 100 miles of Chicago. Her range is between 300-1300. Will send some really nice pics.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 18:17 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 44Coeds
What expectations do coeds have for assistance?
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
Thanks for all you do👍.
-
09-23-19 13:15 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 541Elleebaby
This one is giving off a pro vibe but is asking for a long term arrangement.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2441f...d-91d383ac8247
-
09-23-19 10:48 #4291Senior Member

Posts: 534Finally score
Guys, my sa account is done, not sure if I will sign back on or not, anyway, I had 2 dates this weekend and my god both actually show up (so that's 2 for 2 is 100%, so my chance of winning the lottery ticket today increase by 100% yeah right, but for sure buying so lotto tickets today) and I have another date this week, if I am 3 of 3, then for sure moving to Vegas and open gambling business or gamble my 401 k away haha. The two this weekend are coed, freshmen and soph. Both a fine looking lady and they don't know what a condom is, so BBFS cip, both on bc. (I am so surprise how many college girls are on birth control these day). Anyway, will see how this week go with my third date (if she show up) and will decide to get back on SA or not. Will see, good luck to you all with your sa game.
-
09-22-19 23:15 #4290Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks for the headsup bro. She message me but I ignored, don't want to waste my time on flaky people.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 10:59 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 177Smilingheart_93
Scammer. Sets something up and then wants. E to send her money first. Questionable pics too.
https://www.seeking.com/member/df1a0...8-bf87b86c1f9d
-
09-22-19 07:21 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 754She's definitely a pro. Search her number and you'll see a bunch of escort postings on various sites.
Originally Posted by TroyAkerman
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 07:18 #4287Senior Member

Posts: 754Looks like its just an IG scraper site. There's a number of these types of sites that just pull the public IG feed into their own site. Idk the purpose of these sites but they come up very often when doing reverse image searches. Copy the username from zoops and paste it into IG and you'll see it's the same. https://www.instagram.com/_krissie_baby/.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 04:23 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 179More GPS
I had a feeling that was the case; she contacted me out of the blue and when I responded, just starting the convo, she just sent her phone number. Cute girl though!
Originally Posted by Limeyincal
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 02:54 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 237Yup
Quoted me 600 and I got her to drop sown to 300 but she was way to much of a pro by how she was talking so I passed.
.
Originally Posted by Limeyincal
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




