Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4284

    More GPS. LOL

    This one quoted me 1300.00 for 3 hrs covered but 3 inputs. LOL! - ElleeBaby.

    She knew all the terms etc, so I'm guessing a pro.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2441f...d-91d383ac8247

  2. #4283

    Zoops

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    No idea what this site is and was wondering if anyone has run into it, know what it is about? She has a profile / page or whatever on it.

    https://zoopps.com/u/_krissie_baby
    Looks like all it is doing is letting you view her instagram photos, without having an Instagram account.

  3. #4282

    Zoopps website?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smplysam  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one would be really appreciated? PM if you have to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/641e8...2-07784639fc56
    No idea what this site is and was wondering if anyone has run into it, know what it is about? She has a profile / page or whatever on it.

    https://zoopps.com/u/_krissie_baby

  4. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by BduBange  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 500 and then came back with 350 and would travel to me. I told her I'd consider it, but I didn't really. LOL, I had something sweeter, hotter, and cheaper cooking.
    Wow! I don't know what to expect tomorrow. Do you mind sharing the other contact that you are seeing? You can PM me the info.

  5. #4280
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    My SA account is over, I may or may not sign on, but she did message me, so my guess she is dtf, I will pass on her, but good luck to you, and go for it.
    Thanks pal. Schedule to meet her, will let you know how it goes.

  6. #4279

    Meh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    My SA account is over, I may or may not sign on, but she did message me, so my guess she is dtf, I will pass on her, but good luck to you, and go for it.
    She wanted 500 and then came back with 350 and would travel to me. I told her I'd consider it, but I didn't really. LOL, I had something sweeter, hotter, and cheaper cooking.

  7. #4278

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Smplysam  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one would be really appreciated? PM if you have to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/641e8...2-07784639fc56
    She has one of her locations listed as O'hare. I can't envision a scenario where a non pro would list their location as such.

  8. #4277
    Quote Originally Posted by Smplysam  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one would be really appreciated? PM if you have to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/641e8...2-07784639fc56
    My SA account is over, I may or may not sign on, but she did message me, so my guess she is dtf, I will pass on her, but good luck to you, and go for it.

  9. #4276

    Nurse Mia Kate

    I was supposed to see her about a month ago. We had talked by text multiple times and confirmed a Monday morning meeting. No show on her end. When I reached out to her by text afterwards she blocked me on SA. Time waster!!

  10. #4275

    Intel Request

    Any info on this one would be really appreciated? PM if you have to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/641e8...2-07784639fc56

  11. #4274
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]
    Had a busy month. Here's some. Pm to chat about any.

    NurseMiaK.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3be4b...0-5b0473d21f6a
    Thanks for including screen names. I'm not currently active on SA, but remember the names of those that I got somewhere with.

  12. #4273

    Nurse MiaK

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves432  [View Original Post]
    I tried several times to set something up with her and she flaked out or stop responding a lot. I would watch out and have alternate plans set up if you want to have some fun. That was a few months ago since I was last on SA so maybe she has changed. Let me know how it goes.
    Ditto. Very hot and cold with messaging, but looks and sounds like fun.

  13. #4272

    Mia Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves432  [View Original Post]
    I tried several times to set something up with her and she flaked out or stop responding a lot. I would watch out and have alternate plans set up if you want to have some fun. That was a few months ago since I was last on SA so maybe she has changed. Let me know how it goes.
    I too had a meet set up with her for a Monday morning. No show. I tried to text and she blocked me. I would not waste my time with her.

  14. #4271

    NurseMiaK

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]
    Had a busy month. Here's some. Pm to chat about any.

    NurseMiaK.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3be4b...0-5b0473d21f6a

    She's been on for over a year, I'm sure somebody here has had a go, meeting her this weekend. Any info you'd please share? Dm / or post if possible. Thanks.

    .
    I tried several times to set something up with her and she flaked out or stop responding a lot. I would watch out and have alternate plans set up if you want to have some fun. That was a few months ago since I was last on SA so maybe she has changed. Let me know how it goes.

  15. #4270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 178

    Average Yearly Cost

    Hi,

    Was wondering what you guys think you spend in a year on your SB?

    How often do you meet with her on average?

    Just asking because I've always been a pay per date type and was wondering if it's less costly to have an arrangement instead.

    Thanks in advance for any advice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape