Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10334

    Is she foreal?

    I've tried to reach out and no response. Is she the real thing?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/123335856913

  2. #10333

    Anyone have info

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...m/950842807960

    No name to search. Anyone with info?

    Grapp.

  3. #10332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    How's the grill?

    Hoping to have this sweet dream tonight, anyone have a face pic to PM? Or at least verify she doesn't have that strung out masculine look.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    Concur fully. Really good looking, nicely slender, if anything a bit slimmer than the pics, great boobs, really gets into it. Highly recommend.

  4. #10331

    Mature Busty Blonde, yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotMe  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/022447200763

    Ok guys, for you breast lovers, awesome! For you head lovers, awesome! I am both and left happy!
    Concur fully. Really good looking, nicely slender, if anything a bit slimmer than the pics, great boobs, really gets into it. Highly recommend.

  5. #10330

    Agree,

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I've never been one to feel better about myself just by paying more for something. So, no, that by itself wouldn't do anything for me.
    As an example of a provider that's somewhere in between those two extremes, Venus is more expensive than most, but she takes care of herself, is fun in bed, and is whip-smart so is fun to talk to, as well. So I consider her donations reasonable.
    Agree. Although I never dropped a grand. Most I did was 500-ish. It was like the itch was to strong, and she was gasing me up to go the long mile, and I knew it was a once in a lifetime thing. Plus we was vibing will good, so I knew it was going to be worth it. I drop on how I value you. There's no stated price. Its Its whatever you want to pay, or on to the next 1. I got foot warriors #'s who I can drop 20 and have an experience of a 60-100. Even yesterday hit 1 up at around 3 am. Responded in minutes, and had a nice long talk.

  6. #10329

    I've been in the game way too long

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't it scream, "I'm going to fuck you over"? Yeah, change in her ways, right. Having bigger tits dont make one a better person

    Not only did she rip off clients but she fucked over girls. I'm talking several girls. One of my regs despises her and she got her ass kicked by a well-known provider (who passed away. RIP) while they were vacationing together. She found out that Sandra was fuckin with her man.

    For those who wants to take her for whirl, feel free. Just don't say you werent warned.
    To let her "fuck" me over. I know this tramp and she knows me. She is nothing but unwanted trouble.

  7. #10328

    Solid

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...ee/20527929264

    This babe is a solid fuck. No bullshit, no hustle, no trouble, no pimp. I had her Ubered to me. Kinda big in the hips, but I like that on a woman sometimes. No, you can't CIP. Why am I posting? Frankly, JAX has some scary vampire babes. $140.

  8. #10327

    Mature busty blonde

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/022447200763

    Ok guys, for you breast lovers, awesome! For you head lovers, awesome! I am both and left happy!

  9. #10326

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I would proceed with caution. DO NOT give the donation up front. She's has several, if not all, rip off reports in the past. Back then she had her back up in the room next door when she was staying at one of the notels on JTB. A video that someone did a while back ran her business to the ground.

    Looks like she just purchased those titties. Saw her on SM and she had a kid during her absent.
    Yes, and apparently she's married to one of her "big" backups! She was trying to get me to go to their house on the Northside when I inquired. Nope! It sounds like bad news all the way around!

  10. #10325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    That Look

    Quote Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1  [View Original Post]
    And then she shot me the address on the northside and this pic.
    Doesn't it scream, "I'm going to fuck you over"? Yeah, change in her ways, right. Having bigger tits dont make one a better person

    Not only did she rip off clients but she fucked over girls. I'm talking several girls. One of my regs despises her and she got her ass kicked by a well-known provider (who passed away. RIP) while they were vacationing together. She found out that Sandra was fuckin with her man.

    For those who wants to take her for whirl, feel free. Just don't say you werent warned.

  11. #10324

    Claims that she has changed her ways

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I would proceed with caution. DO NOT give the donation up front. She's has several, if not all, rip off reports in the past. Back then she had her back up in the room next door when she was staying at one of the notels on JTB. A video that someone did a while back ran her business to the ground.

    Looks like she just purchased those titties. Saw her on SM and she had a kid during her absent.
    And then she shot me the address on the northside and this pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture+_2019-09-23-20-38-31-1.jpg‎  

  12. #10323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Input

    Goes by Harley / Harley Quinn.

    Comms were good, didn’t meet because the name reminded me of a story where it wasn’t great.

    Help me if you got anything to contribute


    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/068812792526

  13. #10322
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I've never been one to feel better about myself just by paying more for something. So, no, that by itself wouldn't do anything for me.

    There are some relatively low priced providers who provide an enjoyable time, and some high priced providers that provide an experience worth avoiding.

    The $20 streetwalkers are going to be obvious drug abusers, might not have showered for days, and may accidentally drop a crack pipe in your car for you, your SO, or a police officer to find later.

    The $1000/ hr 8. 5+ model may be an absolute ice queen who doesn't think you're really even worth paying attention to, and barely tolerates your presence.

    If I'm paying $1000/ hr, though, she damn well better be able to get her tongue up my ass while my cock is all the way down her throat, and do those little tongue side-ripples on my balls, all while smiling and looking up into my eyes. Haven't found that one, just yet!

    But anyways, I've done this enough that I'm looking for a person that I actually enjoy being around at least a little. "Russian" Katy with the "am I pretty? How pretty am I?" made me want to claw my ears out. And that has noticeably above average skills in the sack. DFE doesn't cut it for me, even for the models.

    As an example of a provider that's somewhere in between those two extremes, Venus is more expensive than most, but she takes care of herself, is fun in bed, and is whip-smart so is fun to talk to, as well. So I consider her donations reasonable.
    See my main problem is the Hispanic providers cause they usually quote me some ridiculous prices. And I've had experiences where I paid more but the session wasn't guaranteed better. There was probably only 2 high end providers that had great respectable way of treating me and a good session. While the others have a shorter tolerance and ready to catch a attitude.

  14. #10321
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    Just did a threesome yesterday with Buffy and her "special guest". I really don't like threesomes, cause I don't get to concentrate on the individual girls, but these two made it great and fun at the same time. Two awesome bodies, and both taking turns on the little guy, and then one rode cowgirl while the other rode my mustash. Love it when they were both moaning ar the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by HnJust  [View Original Post]
    Any idea's about Tiffany, I txt and she was crazy fast to respond, 150 H set a time and ordered her a lyft just as we were about to meet my Boss shows up says hey we're going to dinner, He wasn't supposed to be on this business trip. Fk, so I txt her to cancel or delay she was 3 min out. Said leave her 25 and she would take it off our next date. Seems really sweet and really want to see what she has to offer.
    She is fun. Likes to talk dirty. Has been down for anything I have tried. She has been lucid and nice each time I saw her.

  15. #10320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Sandra's Back

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshBonjour  [View Original Post]
    I also am curious if there are any reviews. I may TOFTT if she posts again.
    I would proceed with caution. DO NOT give the donation up front. She's has several, if not all, rip off reports in the past. Back then she had her back up in the room next door when she was staying at one of the notels on JTB. A video that someone did a while back ran her business to the ground.

    Looks like she just purchased those titties. Saw her on SM and she had a kid during her absent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape