Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10329

    I've been in the game way too long

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't it scream, "I'm going to fuck you over"? Yeah, change in her ways, right. Having bigger tits dont make one a better person

    Not only did she rip off clients but she fucked over girls. I'm talking several girls. One of my regs despises her and she got her ass kicked by a well-known provider (who passed away. RIP) while they were vacationing together. She found out that Sandra was fuckin with her man.

    For those who wants to take her for whirl, feel free. Just don't say you werent warned.
    To let her "fuck" me over. I know this tramp and she knows me. She is nothing but unwanted trouble.

  2. #10328

    Solid

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...ee/20527929264

    This babe is a solid fuck. No bullshit, no hustle, no trouble, no pimp. I had her Ubered to me. Kinda big in the hips, but I like that on a woman sometimes. No, you can't CIP. Why am I posting? Frankly, JAX has some scary vampire babes. $140.

  3. #10327

    Mature busty blonde

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/022447200763

    Ok guys, for you breast lovers, awesome! For you head lovers, awesome! I am both and left happy!

  4. #10326

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I would proceed with caution. DO NOT give the donation up front. She's has several, if not all, rip off reports in the past. Back then she had her back up in the room next door when she was staying at one of the notels on JTB. A video that someone did a while back ran her business to the ground.

    Looks like she just purchased those titties. Saw her on SM and she had a kid during her absent.
    Yes, and apparently she's married to one of her "big" backups! She was trying to get me to go to their house on the Northside when I inquired. Nope! It sounds like bad news all the way around!

  5. #10325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    That Look

    Quote Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1  [View Original Post]
    And then she shot me the address on the northside and this pic.
    Doesn't it scream, "I'm going to fuck you over"? Yeah, change in her ways, right. Having bigger tits dont make one a better person

    Not only did she rip off clients but she fucked over girls. I'm talking several girls. One of my regs despises her and she got her ass kicked by a well-known provider (who passed away. RIP) while they were vacationing together. She found out that Sandra was fuckin with her man.

    For those who wants to take her for whirl, feel free. Just don't say you werent warned.

  6. #10324

    Claims that she has changed her ways

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I would proceed with caution. DO NOT give the donation up front. She's has several, if not all, rip off reports in the past. Back then she had her back up in the room next door when she was staying at one of the notels on JTB. A video that someone did a while back ran her business to the ground.

    Looks like she just purchased those titties. Saw her on SM and she had a kid during her absent.
    And then she shot me the address on the northside and this pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture+_2019-09-23-20-38-31-1.jpg‎  

  7. #10323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Input

    Goes by Harley / Harley Quinn.

    Comms were good, didn’t meet because the name reminded me of a story where it wasn’t great.

    Help me if you got anything to contribute


    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/068812792526

  8. #10322
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I've never been one to feel better about myself just by paying more for something. So, no, that by itself wouldn't do anything for me.

    There are some relatively low priced providers who provide an enjoyable time, and some high priced providers that provide an experience worth avoiding.

    The $20 streetwalkers are going to be obvious drug abusers, might not have showered for days, and may accidentally drop a crack pipe in your car for you, your SO, or a police officer to find later.

    The $1000/ hr 8. 5+ model may be an absolute ice queen who doesn't think you're really even worth paying attention to, and barely tolerates your presence.

    If I'm paying $1000/ hr, though, she damn well better be able to get her tongue up my ass while my cock is all the way down her throat, and do those little tongue side-ripples on my balls, all while smiling and looking up into my eyes. Haven't found that one, just yet!

    But anyways, I've done this enough that I'm looking for a person that I actually enjoy being around at least a little. "Russian" Katy with the "am I pretty? How pretty am I?" made me want to claw my ears out. And that has noticeably above average skills in the sack. DFE doesn't cut it for me, even for the models.

    As an example of a provider that's somewhere in between those two extremes, Venus is more expensive than most, but she takes care of herself, is fun in bed, and is whip-smart so is fun to talk to, as well. So I consider her donations reasonable.
    See my main problem is the Hispanic providers cause they usually quote me some ridiculous prices. And I've had experiences where I paid more but the session wasn't guaranteed better. There was probably only 2 high end providers that had great respectable way of treating me and a good session. While the others have a shorter tolerance and ready to catch a attitude.

  9. #10321
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    Just did a threesome yesterday with Buffy and her "special guest". I really don't like threesomes, cause I don't get to concentrate on the individual girls, but these two made it great and fun at the same time. Two awesome bodies, and both taking turns on the little guy, and then one rode cowgirl while the other rode my mustash. Love it when they were both moaning ar the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by HnJust  [View Original Post]
    Any idea's about Tiffany, I txt and she was crazy fast to respond, 150 H set a time and ordered her a lyft just as we were about to meet my Boss shows up says hey we're going to dinner, He wasn't supposed to be on this business trip. Fk, so I txt her to cancel or delay she was 3 min out. Said leave her 25 and she would take it off our next date. Seems really sweet and really want to see what she has to offer.
    She is fun. Likes to talk dirty. Has been down for anything I have tried. She has been lucid and nice each time I saw her.

  10. #10320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Sandra's Back

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshBonjour  [View Original Post]
    I also am curious if there are any reviews. I may TOFTT if she posts again.
    I would proceed with caution. DO NOT give the donation up front. She's has several, if not all, rip off reports in the past. Back then she had her back up in the room next door when she was staying at one of the notels on JTB. A video that someone did a while back ran her business to the ground.

    Looks like she just purchased those titties. Saw her on SM and she had a kid during her absent.

  11. #10319

    Also.

    I also am curious if there are any reviews. I may TOFTT if she posts again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscon7  [View Original Post]

  12. #10318

    If that's the same girl that just moved from lc

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    She knows when you've reached the conclusion, too. It's like a magic trick. As soon as I finished she said: "You're done, stop. " I was more blown away by that than anything else.
    Then either I met her on a good day or you met her on a bad day. That's a shame. I reviewed her as Angel recently. She was very quiet but sweet. Only down side, not sure if I mentioned this before, is no eye contact and no hug. Usually the girls will stop me before I leave and ask for a hug but she didn't. But small detail. I hope she shows you all the side that she showed me and I'm nothing special.

    Any recent thoughts on Reign? I saw a couple of negative posts but nothing specific. PM if you want.

  13. #10317

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    I got a question for the group does paying more for the session make it better? And for these high end ones are the experience with them better than the cheaper options?
    I've never been one to feel better about myself just by paying more for something. So, no, that by itself wouldn't do anything for me.

    There are some relatively low priced providers who provide an enjoyable time, and some high priced providers that provide an experience worth avoiding.

    The $20 streetwalkers are going to be obvious drug abusers, might not have showered for days, and may accidentally drop a crack pipe in your car for you, your SO, or a police officer to find later.

    The $1000/ hr 8. 5+ model may be an absolute ice queen who doesn't think you're really even worth paying attention to, and barely tolerates your presence.

    If I'm paying $1000/ hr, though, she damn well better be able to get her tongue up my ass while my cock is all the way down her throat, and do those little tongue side-ripples on my balls, all while smiling and looking up into my eyes. Haven't found that one, just yet!

    But anyways, I've done this enough that I'm looking for a person that I actually enjoy being around at least a little. "Russian" Katy with the "am I pretty? How pretty am I?" made me want to claw my ears out. And that has noticeably above average skills in the sack. DFE doesn't cut it for me, even for the models.

    As an example of a provider that's somewhere in between those two extremes, Venus is more expensive than most, but she takes care of herself, is fun in bed, and is whip-smart so is fun to talk to, as well. So I consider her donations reasonable.

  14. #10316

  15. #10315

    Bryar Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorDL  [View Original Post]
    Bryar was my first hobbyist experience and tons of fun. She may be done accepting new customers though? I know she is out of town for the next couple-few weeks at the very least. She definitely prefers to be a professional domme or sex therapist type than a plain escort situation, but she's still really fun to talk to and drink with and to DATY with all the squirting it entails.
    I tried to upload a report last Friday so maybe this goes through.

    Agree completely. I've been seeing her for almost 2 years now. She likes to change things up from NURU to stone massage. Her BBBJ is one of the best available in Jax and she's always into reciprocating. She is looking for new clients now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape