Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,961 to 30,975 of 41299
-
09-24-19 13:59 #10339Senior Member

Posts: 109Thanks
Noted, ty.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 12:46 #10338Senior Member

Posts: 324To each their own. Busty Mature Blonde
Did a review a while back. She started as someones UTR type and only a select few had the number. That of course spread and she had mixed reviews. Mostly good, but they were from those that enjoy / don't mind a much older looking woman. Her body was very worn and not my cup of tea. Finished as fast as I could stand to in order to get out of there. BBBJ was ok but got toothy and even a bit painful. Wouldn't repeat but YMMV. She def has had some fans over the past year. -F904.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 10:53 #10337Senior Member

Posts: 31Queen B. Faith
I've seen good and bad reviews. Anyone else have a recent review lately? Curious to hit her up.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/397199263839
-
09-24-19 10:31 #10336Senior Member

Posts: 220Hell No!
She is as real as casper the friendly ghost. Talks a good game, sends plenty of pix, mostly from internet pages, but won't commit to meeting. Wants you to tell her upfront "exactly what is it that you want" and "how much you willing to pay me for it" , and on top of that wants a deposit before meeting you (sounds like a set up and / or a scam). I texted with her on Friday, and passed.She blew up my phone Sunday morning, starting ar 4 am and going on for 5 hours. Last night she texted me again, from 10 pm to 2 am. Had to permanently block her. Stay away is my take on her.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 10:24 #10335Senior Member

Posts: 405Barbie with 305 area code
Originally Posted by Ciscon7
[View Original Post]
Despite the 305 area code, she was born & raised in Jacksonville and got her start as a Sin City streetwalker. Still hangs out with that crowd.
Originally Posted by JaxGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 10:20 #10334Senior Member

Posts: 554Is she foreal?
I've tried to reach out and no response. Is she the real thing?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/123335856913
-
09-24-19 10:16 #10333Senior Member

Posts: 683Anyone have info
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...m/950842807960
No name to search. Anyone with info?
Grapp.
-
09-24-19 07:56 #10332Senior Member

Posts: 109How's the grill?
Hoping to have this sweet dream tonight, anyone have a face pic to PM? Or at least verify she doesn't have that strung out masculine look.
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 05:42 #10331Senior Member

Posts: 265Mature Busty Blonde, yes!
Concur fully. Really good looking, nicely slender, if anything a bit slimmer than the pics, great boobs, really gets into it. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by WhyNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 04:35 #10330Senior Member

Posts: 909Agree,
Agree. Although I never dropped a grand. Most I did was 500-ish. It was like the itch was to strong, and she was gasing me up to go the long mile, and I knew it was a once in a lifetime thing. Plus we was vibing will good, so I knew it was going to be worth it. I drop on how I value you. There's no stated price. Its Its whatever you want to pay, or on to the next 1. I got foot warriors #'s who I can drop 20 and have an experience of a 60-100. Even yesterday hit 1 up at around 3 am. Responded in minutes, and had a nice long talk.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 02:13 #10329Senior Member

Posts: 235I've been in the game way too long
To let her "fuck" me over. I know this tramp and she knows me. She is nothing but unwanted trouble.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 23:20 #10328Regular Member

Posts: 18Solid
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...ee/20527929264
This babe is a solid fuck. No bullshit, no hustle, no trouble, no pimp. I had her Ubered to me. Kinda big in the hips, but I like that on a woman sometimes. No, you can't CIP. Why am I posting? Frankly, JAX has some scary vampire babes. $140.
-
09-23-19 22:31 #10327Senior Member

Posts: 136Mature busty blonde
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/022447200763
Ok guys, for you breast lovers, awesome! For you head lovers, awesome! I am both and left happy!
-
09-23-19 21:05 #10326Senior Member

Posts: 1247Sandra
Yes, and apparently she's married to one of her "big" backups! She was trying to get me to go to their house on the Northside when I inquired. Nope! It sounds like bad news all the way around!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 21:05 #10325Senior Member

Posts: 1260That Look
Doesn't it scream, "I'm going to fuck you over"? Yeah, change in her ways, right. Having bigger tits dont make one a better person
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1
[View Original Post]
Not only did she rip off clients but she fucked over girls. I'm talking several girls. One of my regs despises her and she got her ass kicked by a well-known provider (who passed away. RIP) while they were vacationing together. She found out that Sandra was fuckin with her man.
For those who wants to take her for whirl, feel free. Just don't say you werent warned.









Reply With Quote





