Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 583 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1237

    Robbed.

    So I met this girl at the motel 6 in Milford after about an half day of back and forth, we agreed on rates and services, I get there and it's the girl in the picture, did the cop test and placed donation on the table. That's when things got wierd. First she gets on the bed and asks me to say exactly what I want. I said I already told you in the text, she says I want to hear you say it. 1st red light. I reluctantly obliged. Told I wanted a BBBJ. She's says no she doesn't don't that. "after we already agreed on it and the donation for it". She then says she has no condoms. That's when shit got really wierd. She pulls the fucking trash bag out of the bin and says "we can make this work". Mind you there was trash in the fucking bag. I said give me money back because it was obvious she had no intention of performing. She pulls out a glock and says that's not going to happen. I walked out as fast as I could. As I was leaving there was a guy standing outside her door who quickly walked away when I opened the door. Stay the fuck away from this one gentleman. I have actual pics of her that she sent me that shows her face.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/394923575753

  2. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by BB1920  [View Original Post]
    In Guilford for the night and would love some company. Any suggestions on someone that would go to my hotel? Appreciate the info.
    Maybe Lisa? I haven't dreamt of her since she only seems to do Outcalls and those just don't work for me. But that's who I'd dial.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-i...-king/19905311

  3. #1235

    Lady Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.
    Found her STG add, it has a different phone number than the Escort index site.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...h/188163684843

    If the link goes dead search for " Icyhot " in the New Haven section.

  4. #1234

    Know of anyone who is good and will go to hotel in Guilford?

    In Guilford for the night and would love some company. Any suggestions on someone that would go to my hotel? Appreciate the info.

  5. #1233
    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    $30 is the price range for a SW which I do not recommend. You will be hard pressed to find a lady who advertises for that amount. I second WhenWhen's suggestion and go see Star. Her head game is awesome, BBBJCIM and worth the extra coin on your budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    Her ad on STG is no longer. But here is an ad from Escort Index:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-8944/1/460549
    I just tried texting and calling her. I got an immediate text reply that my number is blocked. When I tried calling I get a recording that the number is not accepting calls. Hmm.

  6. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.
    Her ad on STG is no longer. But here is an ad from Escort Index:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-8944/1/460549

  7. #1231

    Tgtbt?

    Been texting with this one all morning. Seems way TGTBT. She quoted me a donation. I asked about 2 girls and she said she could get her gf to come over if I am really going to come. I said what donation. Same quote she just gave me. So I pushed a bit. Full GFE? Yes. I mean raw. Yes. What donation? Same. Can I do both of you or is this one and done? You can definitely do us both she wrote. Then I said - if your friend doesn't show can we go twice? Yep. and she sent a bunch pf pics that she said was recent.

    This to me is all red flag stuff. Anyone know her at all?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/849692668509

  8. #1230

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    $30 is the price range for a SW which I do not recommend. You will be hard pressed to find a lady who advertises for that amount. I second WhenWhen's suggestion and go see Star. Her head game is awesome, BBBJCIM and worth the extra coin on your budget.
    Do we have a link b / c the only star in NH on STG is a Tgirl. Thanks.

  9. #1229

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Thestoner421  [View Original Post]
    I am simply just looking for a BJ? Anyone know of anyone offer for $30 or less.

    Just need a basic blow and go.
    Try Erica in new Britain. Running a special for 40.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/617553881644

    I have seen for a BBJCIM only and pretty goid.

  10. #1228
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestoner421  [View Original Post]
    I am simply just looking for a BJ? Anyone know of anyone offer for $30 or less.

    Just need a basic blow and go.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    Check out Starr in NH STG. But expect to pay 50 to 60.
    $30 is the price range for a SW which I do not recommend. You will be hard pressed to find a lady who advertises for that amount. I second WhenWhen's suggestion and go see Star. Her head game is awesome, BBBJCIM and worth the extra coin on your budget.

  11. #1227
    Check out Starr in NH STG. But expect to pay 50 to 60.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thestoner421  [View Original Post]
    I am simply just looking for a BJ? Anyone know of anyone offer for $30 or less.

    Just need a basic blow and go.

  12. #1226

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times from last year to earlier this year. But within the past few months I've only seen her post ads a couple of times. Each time I saw her she looked worse so I'm guessing she's in rehab?? Or maybe locked up?? But she was most def not looking good last time I saw her.
    She's been out walking ferry. Last I saw her was about a month ago and appeared to be going down hill fast, I didn't pick her up that time seems like she was arguing with guys on the street and was walking away yelling to herself.

  13. #1225

    Blow and go?

    I am simply just looking for a BJ? Anyone know of anyone offer for $30 or less.

    Just need a basic blow and go.

  14. #1224

    Re: angela

    Quote Originally Posted by EffieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Angela. She had a place off exit 8 off of 91. Her add said she was the girl next door. Thanks.
    I've seen her a few times from last year to earlier this year. But within the past few months I've only seen her post ads a couple of times. Each time I saw her she looked worse so I'm guessing she's in rehab?? Or maybe locked up?? But she was most def not looking good last time I saw her.

  15. #1223

    Angela

    Anyone know what happened to Angela. She had a place off exit 8 off of 91. Her add said she was the girl next door. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape