Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,561 to 25,575 of 37366
-
09-22-19 10:37 #11806Regular Member

Posts: 2Worst visit I've ever had
Had the displeasure of seeing this one in Chester last week.
Text really nice, nice hotel. That's about it.
Room Filthy. Smelled awful.
Looks 9 much younger and attractive in person then pics.
Attitude 0 should have went with that gut feeling of "Resting ***** face".
Accommodation 0 complaints of pain if not a certain way, etc.
Hygiene -0 Smelled of cigarettes, alcohol sweat and the surprise on the pullout. I literally gagged. Not noticeable at first.
Covered BJ 7.
Attitude, smell of alcohol sweat, cigarette and poor hygiene literally lingered just one of those things that stick in your nose. Fucking god awful.
Will not repeat.
You know hey If ya want to ask high premium price. They need to make themselves presentable at least to the value they ask.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...wler.com/post/
-
09-22-19 09:20 #11805Senior Member

Posts: 47Kimberly
Kimberly is legit. Pictures are her but even without the glamor shots she looked great if you like college age spinners. She was friendly and accommodating but not very into the play. At $. 6 for a half I probably won't go back.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/770528616091
-
09-22-19 08:50 #11804Senior Member

Posts: 417Wow Ginger
Finally caught up with Ginger after months of trying. I should've just seen it as a sign.
Showed up at her hotel in Chester and she was just getting there. Wearing sweats pants and a t shirt, hair up. Looking like she was moving out.
Completely mechanical. Never once smiled. Her ad said BBBJ, which was a lie. In fact pretty much everything on her ad was bullshit.
These gals need to know their selling fantasy and pay off the fantasy is they like us, LOL.
No such worries with Ginger, who told me her real name but I promptly forgot it.
I won't be back. YMMV.
Stay safe.
-
09-22-19 08:39 #11803Senior Member

Posts: 491Pregnant
I tried reaching out to the pregnant provider from OH. I saw her before about a month ago and had a great experience. She's been harder to reach this time with very long delays when trying to message her. I did finally reach her, it was too late for me to visit but she let me know she is headed back on the 1st. I'm still trying to get there before she leaves.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/399859619851
Stay safe. RR.
-
09-21-19 23:28 #11802Senior Member

Posts: 208Redhead Kim
Saw her last night. I was a little intoxicated so I sent uber to bring her to me she said she has an apartment in the fan with her sister now. Covered BJ and doggy. She is always cool when I see her and not a clock watcher. I've seen mixed reviews but I always enjoy myself with her. Will try to go by and see the new apartment soon.
-
09-21-19 14:02 #11801Regular Member

Posts: 11Tamara or others?
In Richmond for one more night and tried Tamara at her 804 number, phone disconnected.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8044058019
She got my attention the most. Anyone have any updated info for her? Or recommendations for anyone else recently seen?
Latina, Black, or White is just fine as long as not cracked out looking.
-
09-21-19 09:36 #11800Senior Member

Posts: 491Beckie
I used to love seeing Beckie a few years back when Richmond was a travel destination for me. I tried the number on this ad a couple times but never got a response. Would enjoy reconnecting with her at some point.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe. RR.
-
09-21-19 08:28 #11799Senior Member

Posts: 224Dominican Goddess
Has anyone seen here?
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37110350/
Thanks.
Rio.
-
09-21-19 04:24 #11798Senior Member

Posts: 653MILF Tina
She's been reviewed here plenty, and mostly positive. All of my visits with her are great. Has a body of someone 10 years younger and solid skills across the board. Her room price is going up because of the races, so she could use some visitors. If you know her, give her a ring. If you don't and are an SM, pm me.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
JDBoy.
-
09-20-19 22:00 #11797Senior Member

Posts: 484If it's who I think you're cup of tea was for 0.2 more you could have had your tea (and crumpet too if that's your thing). I'm not sure if we're talking about the same dream. 30 something petite dark haired lady with a dark Bush and the tightest box I've ever encountered. She is fairly cold for the first visit or two but warms up afterwards. Great head, good lay, if tits are your thing, she's not for you. I like them small and her's are very small. I still can't believe how tight she is. Certainly not for everyone but she's on my rotation. YMMMV. And apparently does, if we're talking about the same person.
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 20:45 #11796Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian girl
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/520075209918
I was wondering if any one has visited her?
-
09-20-19 19:37 #11795Senior Member

Posts: 42Glad you enjoyed. She asked me for a pic and I passed. For what we pay, I'm not going in for an interview.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 17:22 #11794Senior Member

Posts: 678Can somebody hit me with suzee or winter's info. Or kryss, don't have her new one.
-
09-20-19 14:27 #11793Regular Member

Posts: 8Winter contact
Can you pass on contact info? Or are you limiting it to sm's?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 11:42 #11792Senior Member

Posts: 438Winter can use some help
Winter is looking for help.
She's running specials.
Just an FYI— She's a unique one. For as long as I've been in this hobby, she's the only one I've seen that loves giving BBBJCIM and takes it deep and rough like some of the ladies in the adult industry.











Reply With Quote




