Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,576 to 25,590 of 37373
-
09-21-19 04:24 #11798Senior Member

Posts: 653MILF Tina
She's been reviewed here plenty, and mostly positive. All of my visits with her are great. Has a body of someone 10 years younger and solid skills across the board. Her room price is going up because of the races, so she could use some visitors. If you know her, give her a ring. If you don't and are an SM, pm me.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
JDBoy.
-
09-20-19 22:00 #11797Senior Member

Posts: 484If it's who I think you're cup of tea was for 0.2 more you could have had your tea (and crumpet too if that's your thing). I'm not sure if we're talking about the same dream. 30 something petite dark haired lady with a dark Bush and the tightest box I've ever encountered. She is fairly cold for the first visit or two but warms up afterwards. Great head, good lay, if tits are your thing, she's not for you. I like them small and her's are very small. I still can't believe how tight she is. Certainly not for everyone but she's on my rotation. YMMMV. And apparently does, if we're talking about the same person.
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 20:45 #11796Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian girl
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/520075209918
I was wondering if any one has visited her?
-
09-20-19 19:37 #11795Senior Member

Posts: 42Glad you enjoyed. She asked me for a pic and I passed. For what we pay, I'm not going in for an interview.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 17:22 #11794Senior Member

Posts: 678Can somebody hit me with suzee or winter's info. Or kryss, don't have her new one.
-
09-20-19 14:27 #11793Regular Member

Posts: 8Winter contact
Can you pass on contact info? Or are you limiting it to sm's?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 11:42 #11792Senior Member

Posts: 438Winter can use some help
Winter is looking for help.
She's running specials.
Just an FYI— She's a unique one. For as long as I've been in this hobby, she's the only one I've seen that loves giving BBBJCIM and takes it deep and rough like some of the ladies in the adult industry.
-
09-20-19 11:16 #11791Senior Member

Posts: 317Up date
My new UTR saw the doctor yesterday and he said she could do FS. She says starting next week. Who gets the virgin?
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
Be safe and have fun.
-
09-20-19 11:05 #11790Senior Member

Posts: 73Craigslist massage
Posts in general something about "ready for the weekend" or something. Near Lakeside.
$60 for generally laying hands on you and then a BBBJ that was not my cup of tea.
Would not go back.
-
09-20-19 10:39 #11789Senior Member

Posts: 66Suzee
Interested as well.
Originally Posted by Rva804
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 08:36 #11788Regular Member

Posts: 1Info
Whats her info please.
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 09:33 #11787Senior Member

Posts: 317New UTR
I had a dream with the mother of a recently newborn baby girl. She is shy and a bit distressed over her situation and finances. We had a wonderful oral experience with me doing most of the oral. She is not ready for full service yet. BBBJCIM currently the menu plus DATY if you enjoy. She is a big black girl, but not a BBW, tall and well built, not a spinner. For those I have worked with in the past PM me for her number. She is a nice girl having a hard time and new to all of this so expect some screening.
Be safe and enjoy.
-
09-18-19 05:36 #11786Senior Member

Posts: 189Bella
Met up with Bella and had a good time. Know she has been reviewed plenty of times here. Got down to basement and the fun began. Started with a little LFK then proceeded to disrobe and got a very good BBBJ then asked to 69 which is a favorite of mine. Got a lot of squirming so then covered up and switched To mis and got into a good stroke. Had to stop got close to popping. Flipped her over for doggie. Had to get a nice view of that behind. Started back to pounding away and then could not hold back and filled the cover. All in all very good time. Bella has always treated me good. Damage was $. Will repeat.
-
09-17-19 20:14 #11785Senior Member

Posts: 581Anyone know if this one is real
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/799887324700
She had a very enticing post over the weekend but I can't remember seeing any reviews for her. Thanks in advance for any info provided!
-
09-17-19 18:43 #11784Regular Member

Posts: 9Seen here twice, sweet girl. Non rush and always ready to please.
Originally Posted by WalkerJ
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





